OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 07:00:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Hispanics less likely to be Catholic  (Read 501 times) Average Rating: 0
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« on: August 12, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

WASHINGTON - A name like Maria or Jose isn't a solid clue anymore that the person who answers to it will worship in a Catholic church on Sundays
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100810/ap_on_re_us/us_ap_univision_poll_hispanics_religion

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
orthonorm
Moderated
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:41:16 AM »

Is this really news? Evangelicals have been making incredible headway into Central and South America for a long time. The stability of the RCC in the US has relied on the steady influx of RCs from these areas of the world to retain their numbers.

Well, they better come up with a new strategy, because Latinos and Hispanics are being converted both before and after they find their way to the US.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Antonious Nikolas
Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite, Anagnostis
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox

Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »

What a shame.

My sins run out behind me and I do not see them, but today I am coming to judge the errors of another.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: