OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 02, 2014, 01:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE DECODED THE BIBLE CODE.  (Read 2061 times) Average Rating: 0
SELASSIEINCARNATE

Faith: 144,000
Jurisdiction: 144,000

« on: July 26, 2010, 03:36:12 PM »

FIRSTLY, I WILL START WITH THE FOUNDATIONS WHICH ALL CHRISTIAN FAITHS AND ISLAM FAITHS ARE BUILT UPON.

Not until recent excavations were dug up in Ethiopia, almost the entire historians in the Eastern and Western civilizations have been co...ntinually using the analogy that the cradle of civilization is the Middle East/Mesopotamia, [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yt4&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=arabia+brith+place+of+civilization+2010&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]. I want you I| have evidence that Islamic scholars are still claiming this till this year!!!! Ok, take a look at this link [http://betteriraq.com/the-cradle-of-civilization].
DOES THIS MEAN THAT THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO NEWS, OR RESEARCHING THE WWW? DO ISLAMIC SCHOLARS JUST WAKE UP AND TALK AS THEY LIKE?Huh

OH WELL THEIR CONCEPT IS OBSOLETE! THAT'S OLD SCHOOL! ETHIOPIA IS THE NEW SCHOOL!

WITH ENOUGH SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, ANTHROPOLOGISTS HAVE PLACED ETHIOPIA AND KENYA ON THE MAP, AS THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION, AFTER FINDING FOSSILS OF "ARDIPITHECUS RAMIDUS KADABBA AND MILLENNIUM MAN," TWO VIRTUAL CONTEMPORARIES FROM ETHIOPIA AND KENYA RESPECTIVELY. YOU WILL SEE THEM FROM THIS LINK [http://www.selamta.net/Lucy.htm], IN THE LINK
YOU WILL SEE THIS.....................

David Perlman
San Francisco Chronicle
July 12, 2001

A team of scientists led by an anthropologist at the University of California-Berkeley has discovered the fossilized remains of what they believe is humanity's earliest known ancestor, a creature that walked the wooded highlands of East Africa nearly 6 million years ago.

The discovery, which occurred in the Middle Awash River Valley of Ethiopia, is already challenging some existing theories about the ancestral lineage of humans. It is also changing scientific views about the nature of the environment that fostered the evolution of pre-humans as they moved from verdant forests to open grasslands.

The team reporting the discovery in the July 12 issue of the journal Nature was led by two Ethiopian scholars: Yohannes Haile-Selassie, an anthropologist still working on his doctorate at the University of California at Berkeley, and Giday WoldeGabriel, a geologist now at UC's Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

The fossils were gathered during four years of demanding expeditions to a harsh and hostile Ethiopian scrubland where lions and cheetahs hunt at night and few people roam the semi-desert wilderness by day.

The remains include a jawbone with teeth, hand bones and foot bones, fragments of arms, and a piece of collarbone. But most important, the bones also included a single toe bone. Its form provides strong evidence that the pre-human creatures walked upright, the scientists said.

The toe bone is a crucial clue to the earliest days of human evolution as it developed soon after the ancestral lines of apes and humans split apart, perhaps 6 million to 8 million years ago.

Dear readers, for us all to be able to reason together, we all have to understand the platform this debate shines its light from, is based on the understanding that I have probed all churches, all religions, religious scholars, all historia.........ns, and I have found out that 99% out of all of them are totally ignorant!. I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are all ignorant in one way or the other!

Meaning that if you want to pay attention to what I have to say, you will need to open your mind, to absorb it's essence.

DO NOT CALL ME AN ATHEIST BECAUSE I REFEREED TO "EVOLUTION" IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT, BECAUSE I HAVE PROOF EVOLUTION IS BIBLICAL!!!!! NOW, READ THE BOOK OF GENESIS CH 2 :4 These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

WHAT IM POINTING TO IS THE WORD "GENERATIONS" THAT WAS MENTIONED THERE!

Now if you do not agree with me about what the word "generations" means, look up the meaning! I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT GENERATIONS CANNOT MEAN DAYS!

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM SAYING GOD DID NOT CREATE THE WORLD! I KNOW ITS GOD WHO CREATED THE WORLD!

Biblical Melchizedek is the first priest mentioned in the Bible, he is not from the Tribe of Levi. In fact, he is the first priest described before Levi was even born. In Genesis 14, we are introduced to Melchizedek, who is described as “Pr...iest of God Most High."

All the ignorant scholars never knew Melchizedek had an Order of priests who where his sons-ordained by the Most High God, the same way Jesus Christ was ordained. The ignorant scholars never knew that the case of Jesus was an initiation into the priesthood. The ignorant scholars always say Melchizedek was just one God-man, here on earth.

But if you click this link, you will see He had a lineage, and that His sons [Medebays] inherited the priesthood! [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ril&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=medebay+melchizedek&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]

If you click this link, YOU WILL SEE THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS THAT WAS DISCOVERED RECENTLY-AN ANCIENT SCRIPT....................................... [http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]......................you will see in it written, "Melchizedek is the one who will give judgment on earth!" THIS SHOWS THAT THE LINEAGE WILL GIVE JUDGEMENT!!!!!

SEE AN EXTRACT FROM THE LINK!!! ..........................................Interestingly, there is a Dead Sea scroll that identifies Melchizedek as the one who will carry out the vengeance of God's judgments and the one who delivers the people from the hand of Belial and the spirits of his lot. Here is a translation for those who are interested.

The Coming of Melchizedek

Dead Sea Scroll: 11Q13, Column 2

(...) And concerning what Scripture says, "In this year of Jubilee you shall return, everyone f you, to your property" (Lev. 25;13) And what is also written; "And this is the manner of the remission; every creditor shall remit the claim that is held against a neighbor, not exacting it of a neighbor who is a member of the community, because God`s remission has been proclaimed" (Deut.15;2) the interpretation is that it applies to the Last Days and concerns the captives, just as Isaiah said: "To proclaim the Jubilee to the captives" (Isa. 61;1) (...) just as (...) and from the inheritance of Melchizedek, for (... Melchizedek), who will return them to what is rightfully theirs. He will proclaim to them the Jubilee, thereby releasing them from the debt of all their sins. He shall proclaim this decree in the first week of the jubilee period that follows nine jubilee periods. Then the "Day of Atonement" shall follow after the tenth jubilee period, when he shall atone for all the Sons of Light, and the people who are predestined to Melchizedek. (...) upon them (...) For this is the time decreed for the "Year of Melchizedek`s favour", and by his might he will judge God`s holy ones and so establish a righteous kingdom, as it is written about him in the Songs of David ; "A godlike being has taken his place in the council of God; in the midst of divine beings he holds judgement" (ps. 82;1). Scripture also says about him ; "Over it take your seat in the highest heaven; A divine being will judge the peoples" (Ps. 7;7-8) Concerning what scripture says ; " How long will you judge unjustly , and show partiality with the wicked? Selah" (Ps. 82;2), the interpretation applies to Belial and the spirits predestined to him, because all of them have rebelled, turning from God`s precepts and so becoming utterly wicked. Therefore Melchizedek will thoroughly prosecute the vengeance required by God`s statutes. Also, he will deliver all the captives from the power of Belial, and from the power of all the spirits destined to him. Allied with him will be all the "righteous divine beings"(Isa. 61;3). (The ...) is that whi(ch ...all) the divine beings.

The visitation is the Day of Salvation that He has decreed through Isaiah the prophet concerning all the captives, inasmuch as Scripture says, "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns"." (Isa. 52;7) This scriptures' interpretation: "the mountains" are the prophets, they who were sent to proclaim God`s truth and to prophesy to all Israel. "The messengers" is the Anointed of the spirit, of whom Daniel spoke; "After the sixty-two weeks, an Anointed shall be cut off" (Dan. 9;26) The "messenger who brings good news, who announces Salvation" is the one of whom it is written; "to proclaim the year of the LORD`s favour, the day of the vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn" (Isa. 61;2) This scripture`s interpretation: he is to instruct them about all the periods of history for eternity (... and in the statutes) of the truth. (...) (.... dominion) that passes from Belial and returns to the Sons of Light (....) (...) by the judgment of God, just as it is written concerning him; "who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns" (Isa. 52;7) "Zion" is the congregation of all the sons of righteousness, who uphold the covenant and turn from walking in the way of the people. "Your divine being" is Melchizedek, who will deliver them from the power of Belial. Concerning what scripture says, "Then you shall have the trumpet sounded loud; in the seventh month . . . " (Lev. 25;9)

I WANT TO EXPLAIN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT. from the ancient scroll i posted in the previous comment that talked about melchizedek having a lineage, it is written that the lineage intermarried with the Solomonic dynasty approx. 2900 years ago..............right? [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ril&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=medebay+melchizedek&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]

Also, the dead sea srolls talks about Melchizedek giving judgment, right?[http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]

Here is a simple biblical proof to back the Dead Sea Scrolls up, FROM Jesus Christ's mouth,....Luke 11:13 "The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here"

Luke 11:13 simply shows us that there must have been a special knowledge Jesus Christ had, which made him know that on the judgment day, it will not be a case of ONLY God judging the world, Jesus knew that there will come a feminine force FROM THE SOLOMONIC DYNASTY!!!!!! THE SPECIAL THING ABOUT THIS LUKE 11:13 IS THAT IT IS TALKING ABOUT HAILE SELASSIE'S LINEAGE!

NOW, ANOTHER WAY TO BACK UP WHAT I SAID IN THE LAST COMMENT IS THAT IF YOU RESEARCH ALL RELIGIONS[INCLUDING ISLAM], YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY ALL SAY THAT IT IS THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD THAT VIRGIN MARY WAS IMPREGNATED![http://en.wikipedia.org/...wiki/Virgin_birth_of_Jesus].

BUT THE BIBLE DISPROVES THIS CLAIM.....CHECK OUT THE BELOW VERSES; IN THEM YOU WILL SEE THAT IT DAVID IS JESUS'S FATHER/ANCESTOR.

2 Samuel 7:12-16...this is Talking about David.....I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels(testicles)....

Romans 1:3 Concerning his son JESUS the anointed our Master, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh...

Acts 2:30..and knowing that Yah had sworn with an OATH to him(David), that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up the Messiah to sit on his throne...

Gabriel says in Luke 1:32.....he shall be called the son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David

Matthews account of the genology of Christ:
"1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon beg...at Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ."

Luke's:
Lu 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which... was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

WHY KING HAILE SELASSIE'S SELF DENIAL OF BEING A DEITY?

THIS VERSE summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2.

If you ask me why Selassie I did this, I will tel...l you that He knew the world was not ready for Him when He was physically here......................

NOW SEE ANOTHER BIBLICAL VERSE ABOUT JUDGMENT, Rev 19 11-16, "11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing f...ire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”a He treads the wine-press of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords."

EVEN AFTER ALL I HAVE SAID SO FAR, SOME PEOPLE MIGHT COME AND START SAYING THAT THE VERSE SAID THE KING OF KINGS WILL COME FROM THE CLOUDS AS WRITTEN......NOW LET ME CRUSH THAT EVIL THAT IS MAKING YOU HAVE DOUBTS [EVEN AFTER ALL I HAVE SAID?]; DREAMS USE SYMBOLS!!!!!! THAT IS THE ANSWER!!!!!

OK, OK, OK, WHY WAS HE CALLED SON OF MAN HERE? "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would h...ave kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.” (Matthew 24:42-44).

DOES IT MEAN "SON OF MAN" HAS BECOME GOD'S NICK NAME? LOL! LMAO! GOD THE SON OF MAN!!!!!

JUST IN-CASE EVERYONE IS FORGETTING SOMETHING HERE; THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOUBTING SELASSIE'S DIVINITY IS BECAUSE EVERYONE THOUGHT JESUS WAS BORN FROM THE WORD OF GOD'S MOUTH INTO VIRGIN MARY'S WOMB.

SO EVERYONE WAS SAYING TH...AT THERE IS NO WAY SELASSIE I CAN BE COMPARED WITH JESUS CHRIST! BUT I HAVE SHOWN YOU JESUS TOO WAS BORN FROM THE FLESH OF DAVID!

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT SELASSIE I SAID WHEN HE SAID HE IS NOT A DEITY......................Selassie I: "I had heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that 'I am a man,' that 'I am Mortal,' and that 'I would be...... replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that the human being is emanated from a deity.'"

THIS VERSE summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2
Sloga
High Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 04:03:23 PM »

welcome to the forum!

I would like to suggest you go back and edit your post so that it is less tedious on the eyes. The unneccessary capital letter sentences and strange symbol insertions make it difficult to read the article.

I'd also like to point out that merely discovering the closest human fossils outside of Mesopotemia/Sumeria does not invalidate claims that the first civilization sprang up there. Civilization includes but is not limited to; some sort of system of law, linguistic advancements such as writing and grammer, system of rule, self-actualization through art work and architecture..et cetera.

Once again, I highly suggest reformatting your post to make it readable, and then you will get a good discussion going on this forum.   

I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are all ignorant in one way or the other!

I am not sure why you would go and say that on this forum, especially on your first post. If you want to make that argument in the future with serious consideration, you will have to provide actual purposes and evidence, not just blurt out something that could very well offend many people.

DO NOT CALL ME AN ATHEIST BECAUSE I REFEREED TO "EVOLUTION" IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT, BECAUSE I HAVE PROOF EVOLUTION IS BIBLICAL!!!!! NOW, READ THE BOOK OF GENESIS CH 2 :4 These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

No one has and will call you an atheist. If you had done any reading on this forum on the topic of evolution that has been discussed multiple times, you will see there exists a wide amount of posters that go from outright believing in evolution, to posters that believe in intelligent design. If you believe in God, you are not atheist. You might be inelligible to be considered a certain faith such as Orthodox by pertaining to certain personal beliefs (I dont even mean evolution), but no one can call you an atheist aslong as you maintain a belief in God.

WHY KING HAILE SELASSIE'S SELF DENIAL OF BEING A DEITY?

THIS VERSE summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2.

If you ask me why Selassie I did this, I will tel...l you that He knew the world was not ready for Him when He was physically here......................

Yet again, please do some reading on here. Selassie has been discussed on this forum a multitude of times. I also find it very difficult to believe the Savior would return at a time when people are not ready for him. There were definitely people ready for him at his time. Selassie made it very clear that he was not the second coming. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:19:47 PM by Sloga » Logged

Христе Боже, Распети и Свети!

"In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope." Saint Justin Popovic
observer
High Elder

Vivre die Raznitsa!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »

The first cavemen church? For THE Church the year is 7518 not some theoretical figure, freely withdrawn from the zero vaults in Helvetia.  Also this account does not account for Martians who visited this planet before Adam.

Thou shalt not prefer one thing to another (Law of Liberalism)
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 04:50:19 PM »

welcome to the forum!  I would like to suggest you go back and edit your post so that it is less tedious on the eyes.
And I'd like to add the suggestion that you make it shorter.  What main point are you trying to make?  It kinda gets lost in the chaff.
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »

GUYS SORRY I WAS IN A HURRY WHEN I WROTE IT. HERE IS A RE-POST.

Firstly, I will start with the foundations which all Christian faiths and others [including Islam are built upon.

Not until recent excavations were dug up in Ethiopia, almost the entire historians in the Eastern and Western civilizations have been continually using the analogy that the cradle of civilization is the Middle East/Mesopotamia.

In this link, you will see google search results showing that many people are saying Mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization....[http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yt4&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=arabia+brith+place+of+civilization+2010&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai].

I want you to know I have evidence that Islamic scholars are still claiming this till this year!!!! Ok, take a look at this link [http://betteriraq.com/the-cradle-of-civilization]. [SIDE TALK] Does this mean that they[MUSLIMS] are not listening to news, or researching the www? Do islamic scholars just wake up and talk as they like? Oh well, their concept is obsolete, old school! Ethiopia is new school!

With enough scientific evidence, anthropologists have placed Ethiopia and Kenya on the map, as the cradle of civilization, afterfindingt the fossils of "ARDIPITHECUS RAMIDUS KADABBA AND MILLENNIUM MAN," two virtual contemporaries from ethiopia and Kenya respectively. You will see them from this link [http://www.selamta.net/Lucy.htm]. in the link you will see this extract..................

David Perlman
San Francisco Chronicle
July 12, 2001

A team of scientists led by an anthropologist at the University of California-Berkeley has discovered the fossilized remains of what they believe is humanity's earliest known ancestor, a creature that walked the wooded highlands of East Africa nearly 6 million years ago.

The discovery, which occurred in the Middle Awash River Valley of Ethiopia, is already challenging some existing theories about the ancestral lineage of humans. It is also changing scientific views about the nature of the environment that fostered the evolution of pre-humans as they moved from verdant forests to open grasslands.

The team reporting the discovery in the July 12 issue of the journal Nature was led by two Ethiopian scholars: Yohannes Haile-Selassie, an anthropologist still working on his doctorate at the University of California at Berkeley, and Giday WoldeGabriel, a geologist now at UC's Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

The fossils were gathered during four years of demanding expeditions to a harsh and hostile Ethiopian scrubland where lions and cheetahs hunt at night and few people roam the semi-desert wilderness by day.

The remains include a jawbone with teeth, hand bones and foot bones, fragments of arms, and a piece of collarbone. But most important, the bones also included a single toe bone. Its form provides strong evidence that the pre-human creatures walked upright, the scientists said.

The toe bone is a crucial clue to the earliest days of human evolution as it developed soon after the ancestral lines of apes and humans split apart, perhaps 6 million to 8 million years ago.

Dear readers, for us all to be able to reason together, we all have to understand the platform this debate shines its light from, is based on the understanding that I have probed all churches, all religions, religious scholars, all historians, and I have found out that 99% out of all of them are totally ignorant!. I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are all ignorant in one way or the other!

Meaning that if you want to pay attention to what I have to say, you will need to open your mind, to absorb it's essence.

I am not in anyway an atheist because I used the  concept of "evolution as the introduction of this post. Anyways, I have proof evolution is biblical- GENESIS CH 2 :4 These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

What I am pointing to is the word "generations" that was mentioned there!

Now if you do not agree with me about what the word "generations" means, look up the meaning! I want you to know that generations cannot mean days! And this does not mean that I am saying God does not exist! It's God who created this world!

Another proof I have about Ethiopia being the cradle of civilization is just recently, an ancient scroll about the Order of Melchizedek and the beginning of civilization was discovered in the ruins of a church in Ethiopia.

Ignorant scholars all over the world ONLY identified Biblical Melchizedek as the first priest mentioned in the Bible, who is the first priest described before Levi was even born. The ignorant scholars just quote the bible verses where Melchizedek was mentioned e.g In Genesis 14, we are introduced to Melchizedek, who is described as “Priest of God Most High."

All the ignorant scholars never knew Melchizedek is everyone's forefather, who chose a son [The first Medebay of Ethiopia] who inherited Melchizedek's priesthood; it became an Order of priests who are his sons-ordained by the Most High God. Jesus Christ was just a Medebay that is why he became a priest in the Order. The ignorant scholars never knew that the case of Jesus was as a result of Jesus being Melchizedek's son. The ignorant scholars always say Melchizedek was just one God-man, here on earth.

But if you click this link, you will see He has a lineage, and that His sons [Medebays] inherited the priesthood! [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ril&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=medebay+melchizedek&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]

If you click this link, you will see the "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" that was discovered recently -"an ancient script"....................................... [http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]......................you will see in it written, "Melchizedek is the one who will give judgment on earth!"

SO I WILL PROVE THAT IT IS MELCHIZEDEK'S LINEAGE WHO WILL GIVE JUDGMENT!!!!!

See an extract from that link!!! ..........................................Interestingly, there is a Dead Sea scroll that identifies Melchizedek as the one who will carry out the vengeance of God's judgments and the one who delivers the people from the hand of Belial and the spirits of his lot. Here is a translation for those who are interested.

(...) And concerning what Scripture says, "In this year of Jubilee you shall return, everyone f you, to your property" (Lev. 25;13) And what is also written; "And this is the manner of the remission; every creditor shall remit the claim that is held against a neighbor, not exacting it of a neighbor who is a member of the community, because God`s remission has been proclaimed" (Deut.15;2) the interpretation is that it applies to the Last Days and concerns the captives, just as Isaiah said: "To proclaim the Jubilee to the captives" (Isa. 61;1) (...) just as (...) and from the inheritance of Melchizedek, for (... Melchizedek), who will return them to what is rightfully theirs. He will proclaim to them the Jubilee, thereby releasing them from the debt of all their sins. He shall proclaim this decree in the first week of the jubilee period that follows nine jubilee periods. Then the "Day of Atonement" shall follow after the tenth jubilee period, when he shall atone for all the Sons of Light, and the people who are predestined to Melchizedek. (...) upon them (...) For this is the time decreed for the "Year of Melchizedek`s favour", and by his might he will judge God`s holy ones and so establish a righteous kingdom, as it is written about him in the Songs of David ; "A godlike being has taken his place in the council of God; in the midst of divine beings he holds judgement" (ps. 82;1). Scripture also says about him ; "Over it take your seat in the highest heaven; A divine being will judge the peoples" (Ps. 7;7-8) Concerning what scripture says ; " How long will you judge unjustly , and show partiality with the wicked? Selah" (Ps. 82;2), the interpretation applies to Belial and the spirits predestined to him, because all of them have rebelled, turning from God`s precepts and so becoming utterly wicked. Therefore Melchizedek will thoroughly prosecute the vengeance required by God`s statutes. Also, he will deliver all the captives from the power of Belial, and from the power of all the spirits destined to him. Allied with him will be all the "righteous divine beings"(Isa. 61;3). (The ...) is that whi(ch ...all) the divine beings.

The visitation is the Day of Salvation that He has decreed through Isaiah the prophet concerning all the captives, inasmuch as Scripture says, "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns"." (Isa. 52;7) This scriptures' interpretation: "the mountains" are the prophets, they who were sent to proclaim God`s truth and to prophesy to all Israel. "The messengers" is the Anointed of the spirit, of whom Daniel spoke; "After the sixty-two weeks, an Anointed shall be cut off" (Dan. 9;26) The "messenger who brings good news, who announces Salvation" is the one of whom it is written; "to proclaim the year of the LORD`s favour, the day of the vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn" (Isa. 61;2) This scripture`s interpretation: he is to instruct them about all the periods of history for eternity (... and in the statutes) of the truth. (...) (.... dominion) that passes from Belial and returns to the Sons of Light (....) (...) by the judgment of God, just as it is written concerning him; "who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns" (Isa. 52;7) "Zion" is the congregation of all the sons of righteousness, who uphold the covenant and turn from walking in the way of the people. "Your divine being" is Melchizedek, who will deliver them from the power of Belial. Concerning what scripture says, "Then you shall have the trumpet sounded loud; in the seventh month . . . " (Lev. 25;9)

I now want use biblical proof to explain what I have concluded so I will back up the autenticity of the two scrolls [the one found in ethiopia and the dead sea scroll]; about the Solomonic dynasty.

One scroll explains about melchizedek having a lineage from Ethiopia, it is written that the lineage intermarried with the Solomonic dynasty approx. 2900 years ago..............right? [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ril&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=medebay+melchizedek&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]

Also, the dead sea scrolls talks about Melchizedek giving judgment, right?[http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]

Here is a simple biblical proof to back the two scrolls up; FROM Jesus Christ's mouth,....Luke 11:13 "The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here"

Luke 11:13 simply shows us that Jesus knew that about the Solomonic dynasty [about Queen Sheba], and he must have been have this knowlegde either through a vision or, by a special knowledge secret knowledge in the lineage; which made him know that on the judgment day it will not be a case of God judging the world, rather Jesus knew that there will come a "feminine force"  from the Solomonic dynasty!!!!!! The special thing about this Luke 11:13 is that it is talking about Haile Selassie I's lineage.

Now,  I have another way of proving all the so called religious scholars wrong; if you research all religions [including islam], you will see they all say it is through the word of God that Virgin Mary was impregnated! [http://en.wikipedia.org/...wiki/Virgin_birth_of_Jesus].

But some verses in the bible disproves this claim.....check out the below verses; in them you will see that David is Jesus's father/ancestor!

2 Samuel 7:12-16...this is Talking about David.....I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels(testicles)....

Romans 1:3 Concerning his son JESUS the anointed our Master, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh...

Acts 2:30..and knowing that Yah had sworn with an OATH to him(David), that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up the Messiah to sit on his throne...

Gabriel says in Luke 1:32.....he shall be called the son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David

"1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ."

Luke's:
Lu 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which... was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

SO WHY KING HAILE SELASSIE'S SELF DENIAL OF BEING A DEITY?

This verse summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2.

Another thing I want to say is that people will read rev 19 11-16 and tell me that it says the King of Kings will appear from the clouds; but it will not happen like that because John was only in the dream world and dreams appear in symbols most times

SEE THE BIBLICAL VERSE Rev 19 11-16, "11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing f...ire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”a He treads the wine-press of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords."

Ok, why was He called the son of man here? .............."Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would h...ave kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.” (Matthew 24:42-44).

DOES IT MEAN "SON OF MAN" HAS BECOME GOD'S NICK NAME? LOL! LMAO! GOD THE SON OF MAN!!!!!

Just in-case everyone is forgetting something here; the only reAson why people have been doubting Selassie's divinity is because everyone though Jesus was born from the Word of God's mouth into Virgin Mary's womb.

BUT I HAVE SHOWN YOU JESUS TOO WAS BORN FROM THE FLESH OF DAVID!

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT SELASSIE I SAID WHEN HE SAID HE IS NOT A DEITY......................Selassie I: "I had heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that 'I am a man,' that 'I am Mortal,' and that 'I would be...... replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that the human being is emanated from a deity.'"

THIS VERSE summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:11:34 PM by SELASSIEINCARNATE » Logged
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 05:04:59 PM »

Here we go again. Maybe someone can put together a unified theory of Melchizedek. Of course, it would be far more interesting, IMHO, to read about Melchizedek from an Orthodox Christian perspective than from the perspective of human and perhaps individual speculation.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »

Uh, not sure things are much clearer when you simply repost exactly what you'd written previously.  But you've at least help me figure out how much effort to give this thread in the future.  Thanks.
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 05:24:54 PM »

Uh, not sure things are much clearer when you simply repost exactly what you'd written previously.  But you've at least help me figure out how much effort to give this thread in the future.  Thanks.

I re-wrote some things.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 05:29:35 PM »

The Fertile Crescent aka Mesopotamia is called the "Cradle of Civilization" because that is where the first cities were built.  

Etymologically, the word civilization carries the connotation of not being a "barbarian," or living in or being connected to a city.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:31:22 PM by Schultz » Logged

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

The Fertile Crescent aka Mesopotamia is called the "Cradle of Civilization" because that is where the first cities were built.  

Etymologically, the word civilization carries the connotation of not being a "barbarian," or living in or being connected to a city.

have you read the ancient scroll i posted?  let me post the links for you;

http://www.tecolahagos.com/A_BRIEF_NOTE_ON_THE_ORIGIN_OF_THE_AMARA_AND_OROMO%5B1%5D.pdf

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44RURL5FJ1T7MB

http://free-oromia-free-oromia.blogspot.com/2008/07/working-hard-to-make-us-amhara.html

http://free-oromia-free-oromia.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html

http://1jgudina.blogspot.com/

Also, what you are saying about Mesopotamia being the cradle of civilization just because you feel it is where the first houses were built doesnt make sense, because Melchizedek was living a divine life, from what the ancient scroll suggests. And you cannot really claim there was no building in ethiopia before the ones in Mesopotamia, besides building houses doesnt necessarily mean civilization.

point of correction, in the ancient scroll you will see that it is the sons of Melchizedek who spread world-wide.....
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 06:01:38 PM »

Firstly, I will start with the foundations which all Christian faiths and others [including Islam are built upon.

Not until recent excavations were dug up in Ethiopia, almost the entire historians in the Eastern and Western civilizations have been continually using the analogy that the cradle of civilization is the Middle East/Mesopotamia.

In this link, you will see google search results showing that many people are saying Mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization....[http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yt4&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=arabia+brith+place+of+civilization+2010&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai].

I want you to know I have evidence that Islamic scholars are still claiming this till this year!!!! Ok, take a look at this link [http://betteriraq.com/the-cradle-of-civilization]. [SIDE TALK] Does this mean that they[MUSLIMS] are not listening to news, or researching the www? Do islamic scholars just wake up and talk as they like? Oh well, their concept is obsolete, old school! Ethiopia is new school!

With enough scientific evidence, anthropologists have placed Ethiopia and Kenya on the map, as the cradle of civilization, afterfindingt the fossils of "ARDIPITHECUS RAMIDUS KADABBA AND MILLENNIUM MAN," two virtual contemporaries from ethiopia and Kenya respectively. You will see them from this link [http://www.selamta.net/Lucy.htm]. in the link you will see this extract..................

David Perlman
San Francisco Chronicle
July 12, 2001

Dear readers, for us all to be able to reason together, we all have to understand the platform this debate shines its light from, is based on the understanding that I have probed all churches, all religions, religious scholars, all historians, and I have found out that 99% out of all of them are totally ignorant!. I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are all ignorant in one way or the other!

I am not in anyway an atheist because I used the  concept of "evolution as the introduction of this post. Anyways, I have proof evolution is biblical- GENESIS CH 2 :4 These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

Now if you do not agree with me about what the word "generations" means, look up the meaning! I want you to know that generations cannot mean days! And this does not mean that I am saying God does not exist! It's God who created this world!

Another proof I have about Ethiopia being the cradle of civilization is just recently, an ancient scroll about the Order of Melchizedek and the beginning of civilization was discovered in the ruins of a church in Ethiopia.

Ignorant scholars all over the world ONLY identified Biblical Melchizedek as the first priest mentioned in the Bible, who is the first priest described before Levi was even born. The ignorant scholars just quote the bible verses where Melchizedek was mentioned e.g In Genesis 14, we are introduced to Melchizedek, who is described as “Priest of God Most High."

All the ignorant scholars never knew Melchizedek is everyone's forefather, who chose a son [The first Medebay of Ethiopia] who inherited Melchizedek's priesthood; it became an Order of priests who are his sons-ordained by the Most High God. Jesus Christ was just a Medebay that is why he became a priest in the Order. The ignorant scholars never knew that the case of Jesus was as a result of Jesus being Melchizedek's son. The ignorant scholars always say Melchizedek was just one God-man, here on earth.

But if you click this link, you will see He has a lineage, and that His sons [Medebays] inherited the priesthood! [http://www.tecolahagos.com/A_BRIEF_NOTE_ON_THE_ORIGIN_OF_THE_AMARA_AND_OROMO%5B1%5D.pdf

http://free-oromia-free-oromia.blogspot.com/2008/07/working-hard-to-make-us-amhara.html

http://1jgudina.blogspot.com/]

If you click this link, you will see the "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" that was discovered recently -"an ancient script"....................................... [http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]......................you will see in it written, "Melchizedek is the one who will give judgment on earth!"

See an extract from that link!!! ..........................................Interestingly, there is a Dead Sea scroll that identifies Melchizedek as the one who will carry out the vengeance of God's judgments and the one who delivers the people from the hand of Belial and the spirits of his lot. Here is a translation for those who are interested.

I now want use biblical proof to explain what I have concluded so I will back up the autenticity of the two scrolls [the one found in ethiopia and the dead sea scroll]; about the Solomonic dynasty.

One scroll explains about melchizedek having a lineage from Ethiopia, it is written that the lineage intermarried with the Solomonic dynasty approx. 2900 years ago..............right? [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ril&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=medebay+melchizedek&aq=f&aqi&aql&oq&gs_rfai]

Also, the dead sea scrolls talks about Melchizedek giving judgment, right?[http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]

Here is a simple biblical proof to back the two scrolls up; FROM Jesus Christ's mouth,....Luke 11:13 "The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here"

Luke 11:13 simply shows us that Jesus knew that about the Solomonic dynasty [about Queen Sheba], and he must have been have this knowlegde either through a vision or, by a special knowledge secret knowledge in the lineage; which made him know that on the judgment day it will not be a case of God judging the world, rather Jesus knew that there will come a "feminine force"  from the Solomonic dynasty!!!!!! The special thing about this Luke 11:13 is that it is talking about Haile Selassie I's lineage.

Now,  I have another way of proving all the so called religious scholars wrong; if you research all religions [including islam], you will see they all say it is through the word of God that Virgin Mary was impregnated! [http://en.wikipedia.org/...wiki/Virgin_birth_of_Jesus].

But some verses in the bible disproves this claim.....check out the below verses; in them you will see that David is Jesus's father/ancestor!

Luke's:

This verse summarizes it......"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thes. 5:2.

Another thing I want to say is that people will read rev 19 11-16 and tell me that it says the King of Kings will appear from the clouds; but it will not happen like that because John was only in the dream world and dreams appear in symbols most times

SEE THE BIBLICAL VERSE Rev 19 11-16, "11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing f...ire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”a He treads the wine-press of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords."

Ok, why was He called the son of man here? .............."Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would h...ave kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.” (Matthew 24:42-44).

Just in-case everyone is forgetting something here; the only reAson why people have been doubting Selassie's divinity is because everyone though Jesus was born from the Word of God's mouth into Virgin Mary's womb.

SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 06:10:20 PM »

Firstly, I will start with the foundations which all Christian faiths and others [including Islam] are built upon.

Dear readers, for us all to be able to reason together, we all have to understand the platform this debate shines its light from, is based on the understanding that I have probed all churches, all religions, religious scholars, all historians, and I have found out that many of them are ignorant!. I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are ignorant in one way or the other!

I am not in anyway an atheist because I used the  concept of "evolution as the introduction of this post. Anyways, I have proof evolution is biblical- GENESIS CH 2 :4 These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

But if you click these links, you will see He has a lineage, and that His sons [Medebays] inherited the priesthood!
[http://www.tecolahagos.com/A_BRIEF_NOTE_ON_THE_ORIGIN_OF_THE_AMARA_AND_OROMO%5B1%5D.pdf

Then, if you click this link, you will see the "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" that was discovered recently -"an ancient script"....................................... [http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/melchizedek.html]......................you will see in it written, "Melchizedek is the one who will give judgment on earth!"

See an extract from that link!!! ..........................................Interestingly, there is a Dead Sea scroll that identifies Melchizedek as the one who will carry out the vengeance of God's judgments and the one who delivers the people from the hand of Belial and the spirits of his lot.

One scroll explains about melchizedek having a lineage from Ethiopia, it is written that the lineage intermarried with the Solomonic dynasty approx. 2900 years ago..............right?

[http://www.tecolahagos.com/A_BRIEF_NOTE_ON_THE_ORIGIN_OF_THE_AMARA_AND_OROMO%5B1%5D.pdf

Luke 11:13 simply shows us that Jesus knew that about the Solomonic dynasty [about Queen Sheba], and he must have been have this knowlegde either through a vision or, by a special knowledge secret knowledge in the lineage; which made him know that on the judgment day it will not be a case of God judging the world, rather Jesus knew that there will come a "feminine force"  from the Solomonic dynasty!!!!!! The special thing about this Luke 11:13 is that it is talking about Haile Selassie I's lineage.

Now,  I have another way of proving all the so called religious scholars wrong; if you research all religions [including islam], you will see they all say it is through the word of God that Virgin Mary was impregnated! [http://en.wikipedia.org/...wiki/Virgin_birth_of_Jesus].

Luke's:

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 06:16:57 PM »

The topic has been locked as it doubles the one started before.

mike
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:26:29 PM by mike » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 06:26:05 PM »

Using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is considered to be a breach of Internet etiquette and is very rude.

At any rate, I come here to hold discussions, not to be lectured at. If I wanted to attend a lecture, the University charges me a pretty penny to do so there, not here.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Salpy
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »

Selassieincarnate,

This is the third time you have posted the exact same topic.  That sort of thing is not allowed here at OCnet.  If you want to discuss a topic, please just post it once, and address it in that one thread.  You posted this first in the Biblical Code thread you started earlier today.  Please keep this topic there.
Thanks,
Salpy

LBK
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »

Dear readers, for us all to be able to reason together, we all have to understand the platform this debate shines its light from, is based on the understanding that I have probed all churches, all religions, religious scholars, all historia.........ns, and I have found out that 99% out of all of them are totally ignorant!. I want you all to know that I have reached a realm where I have been able to understand that all religious groups in the world [including "Rastafarians" and Ethiopian orthodox], are all ignorant in one way or the other!

Gnostic alert ....
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »

Gnostic alert ....

+100

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »

have you read the ancient scroll i posted?  let me post the links for you;

http://www.tecolahagos.com/A_BRIEF_NOTE_ON_THE_ORIGIN_OF_THE_AMARA_AND_OROMO%5B1%5D.pdf

http://1jgudina.blogspot.com/

Also, what you are saying about Mesopotamia being the cradle of civilization just because you feel it is where the first houses were built doesnt make sense, because Melchizedek was living a divine life, from what the ancient scroll suggests. And you cannot really claim there was no building in ethiopia before the ones in Mesopotamia, besides building houses doesnt necessarily mean civilization.

point of correction, in the ancient scroll you will see that it is the sons of Melchizedek who spread world-wide.....

A bunch of houses does not a city make.  Civilization also connotes the existence of organized agriculture.  Writing is also often considered a pre-requisite for civilization.  If that is taken into account, ancient Sumeria, smack dab in the middle of the Fertile Crescent, is definitely the first (ca 3000 BC).

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:11:07 PM by Schultz » Logged

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »

All 3 identical threads have been merged into this one.  Please, do not start any more with the same purpose, theme, etc., or warnings will follow.

- Fr. George, Global Moderator
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:33:33 PM by Fr. George » Logged

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 04:08:17 PM »

The first cavemen church? For THE Church the year is 7518 not some theoretical figure, freely withdrawn from the zero vaults in Helvetia.  Also this account does not account for Martians who visited this planet before Adam.

hi again friends. you can view my comments about this issue here.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=282486554970
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »

No, thank you. I don't do Facebook.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:38 PM »

The first cavemen church? For THE Church the year is 7518 not some theoretical figure, freely withdrawn from the zero vaults in Helvetia.  Also this account does not account for Martians who visited this planet before Adam.

I am sorry, but it seems to be beyond my comprehension.  Huh
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:50:31 PM by biro » Logged

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
augustin717
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 07:19:47 PM »

I HAVE DECODED THE BIBLE CODE.
Congratualations.
But you'd not be the first, I'm afraid.
Alveus Lacuna
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 07:25:31 PM »

How elite.
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »

How elite.
Not really. I'm here, aren't I Grin ?
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 04:03:56 PM »

You have decoded the Bible? Gooooood fer yuuuu.  Grin

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »

angel
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »

You have decoded the Bible? Gooooood fer yuuuu.  Grin
angel
SELASSIEINCARNATE

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »

police
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »

I would like to quote one of the forum rules:

# Low Content Posts --  Please make an effort to refrain from low content posts in the Moderated Forums area, if appropriate.  Low content posts generally consist of posts with 5 or fewer characters.

I would like you to stop posting such things unless you want an official warning.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 05:22:49 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tags: Melchizedek heresy 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: