Antiochian Liturgies are not western. The only western part is the one that is used by the western rite within the Antiochian church in USA only. As for your question regarding the oldest shapes of liturgies this link includes detailed articles in this matterLINK DISABLED
Please link directly to the article and provide a small quote from the article when redirecting to another website. I am posting our guidelines for posting to other websites so that you can correct your posting to be in compliance with the board rules.
Liturgy Section Moderator
In an attempt to prevent unsolicited [and potentially harmful] advertisements going out to our board members, the administration of Orthodoxchristianity.net requires that all of the below listed activities receive administration approval prior to being posted or sent out either publicly or via private message (PM):
1) Posting of a link/advertisement to any website not related to the ongoing thread discussion. If it is the first topic in the thread, or if the link IS relevant to the conversation at hand, it is required that the poster post a paragraph of text from the article in question into the thread. The poster can then include a DIRECT link to the article in that post below the paragraph of text.
2) Links to one's own blog as a means of advertisement, without citing the relevant part of the blog that the author is quoting, are not allowed. However, alerting users to another blog is acceptable as long as it is relevant to a thread.
*Note: links in your signature are permissible and do not require authorization
3) Posting of links advertising any webfora, unless the link is made under the following conditions:
a) The link is made to discuss a topic referred to on the other webfora.
b) Permission from the author of the post on the 'linked to' webfora is received for this use.
What will NOT be accepted:
1) Request for any sort of donation: money, items, etc.
2) Private message to forum members:
a) soliciting donations
b) advertising other websites/fora
c) sending chain letters
d) sending threats or harassments.
As a reminder, you can use the "Report to moderator" function within both the board itself and also within private message if you feel at any time there is a violation of board policy taking place.