OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 01:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will all orthodox christians and others pray for our success?
Scandinavia needs prayers! - 5 (100%)
Scandinavia need your support! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Antioch orthodox church of the Evodius line starts a new diocese  (Read 1700 times) Average Rating: 0
John Tomas

« on: July 16, 2010, 06:10:23 PM »

Greetings all christians from all parts of the Church of Christ,
This is the Metropolitan of the New Metropolitat of Scandinavia of the
Antiochian Apostolic Catholic Orthodox Church.

We need all your prayer,to establish the Old Antiochian non Jewish Evodius Faith in Scandinavia.
Our mission is the same today as when Yeshua ben Yosef,the son of God,was sending missionaries out
2 by 2 to all the old world.
S:T Evodius sended the first missionaries to the Gaulls and the Frankes at a early time.Orthodoxy was first
in Europe.We more or less buildt the catacombes of most towns in ancient France,Avignon included.

For too long time,the Christian Faith,clean from influences from other religions and philosophy has been
living in the shadow of its big brother,the Jewish-christians.
Now we march again,out of the shadows,we who have pagan ancestors and therefore are not
subordinated the Jewish Laws and traditions, as well as other religions ideas.

Pray for us,all parts of The Church of Christ!
Gifts is also welcomed.
Christos Anasthi!!!..Alleluja Alleluja

Our website,as it is today;http://www.freewebs.com/ignocentius
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:09:34 PM »

Sounds like spam to me.

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
JLatimer
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 10:45:52 PM »

Gifts is also welcomed.

LOL.

1 Samuel 25:22 (KJV)
So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 11:28:58 PM »

I recognize that the OP presents a lot of questions we would all like to have answered (questions that may eventually get this thread moved), but let us remember that this is still the Prayer Forum and keep our posts appropriately focused on prayer as long as this thread remains where it is.  Thank you.
Robert W
Self-appointed forum herald
Elder

Jurisdiction: Finland

Love is no feeling

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 05:40:25 AM »

Välkommen till forumet John Tomas!  Grin

This is the Metropolitan of the New Metropolitat of Scandinavia of the
Antiochian Apostolic Catholic Orthodox Church.

Please do not misrepresent yourself. I know that you do not in any way represent the Church of Antioch.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:40:58 AM by Robert W » Logged
John Tomas

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 10:31:52 AM »

Robert W; Terve! That comment is not even worth to comment.
Deusveritasest and JLatimer; The Mainquestion was;will you pray for us?Not to be rediculed by some who claims to be brothers in the faith of christ.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »

I think this may be the first time that I've seen a poll in a prayer forum thread... interesting... but I will pray Smiley

St. Basil is great!

Wonder if he drank goat's milk . . .

Robert W
Elder

Love is no feeling

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »

That comment is not even worth to comment.

Please, I urge you to comment. I will certainly pray for any endeavour that has the blessing of His Beatitude Patriarch Ignatius IV of Antioch. If this is the case then I urge you to QUICKLY edit the website http://www.freewebs.com/ignocentius because it most definitely makes you look like an impostor using the description "Antiochian Orthodox" to sound legitimate and exotic. Especially the praise of Emmanuel Milingo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Milingo) is worth reconsidering.

I do not want to offend you but I hope you realize that members of the Church of Antioch could be very offended by an impostor that misrepresent their Church.

Terve!
  Grin Jag föredrar mitt modersmål och talar bara finska när jag är tvungen. Hursomhaver är det roligt att se en svensk här på forumet. Jag läste din blogg och ber för din hälsa.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »

Dear Metropolitan John Tomas,

I pray that God will bless you and convert you.

I pray that God will bring you into the true Church when the moment is right.

I pray that you will know the joy and freedom that will bring to you.

I pray that you will not suffer too much while you are in the twilight world of vagante bishops.

And I ask that you pray for me.

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »

That comment is not even worth to comment.

Please, I urge you to comment. I will certainly pray for any endeavour that has the blessing of His Beatitude Patriarch Ignatius IV of Antioch. If this is the case then I urge you to QUICKLY edit the website http://www.freewebs.com/ignocentius because it most definitely makes you look like an impostor using the description "Antiochian Orthodox" to sound legitimate and exotic. Especially the praise of Emmanuel Milingo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Milingo) is worth reconsidering.

I do not want to offend you but I hope you realize that members of the Church of Antioch could be very offended by an impostor that misrepresent their Church.

Terve!
  Grin Jag föredrar mitt modersmål och talar bara finska när jag är tvungen. Hursomhaver är det roligt att se en svensk här på forumet. Jag läste din blogg och ber för din hälsa.
I would add that if no HB Ignatius IV, at least HH Ignatius Zakka 'Iwas.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Robert W
Elder

Love is no feeling

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »

I would add that if no HB Ignatius IV, at least HH Ignatius Zakka 'Iwas.
  Grin The reason I did not even mention the Oriental Orthodox Patriarch is because I know that there is a well established Syrian Orthodox Church in Sweden, and therefore there would be no "newly established diocese of Scandinavia" coming from the Oriental Orthodox Antiochians.
Father.Michael

Faith: Aniochean Catholic Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Scandinavia

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 12:36:06 AM »

Robert W; I have seen here your most ignorant comments to HH John Tomas when he came here to ask other christians to pray for the New Scandinavian independent Metropolitat.

His Holynes Mteropolitan John Toas is not consecrated by eighter HB IgnatiusIV nor by HB Zakka,In that you are absolutely right.

But from the Antiochian linage of succesicion derives a number of orthodox and catholic denominations,with their own Patriarchs.
To Belive that there is only the Syrian Orthodox church derived from the Antiochian motherchurch is to show a scary ignorant attitude of total lack of facts in the matter.
Among denominations from Antioch is;The antioch Melkites,the syrian catholics,the Greek antiochians etc etc.
Read churchhistory and succesicion facts before you accuse someone to be "missrepresenting" something and to suggest that others would be offended in any way.  Roll Eyes
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »

His Holynes Mteropolitan John Toas is not consecrated by eighter HB IgnatiusIV nor by HB Zakka,In that you are absolutely right.

So by whom?

But from the Antiochian linage of succesicion derives a number of orthodox and catholic denominations,with their own Patriarchs.

Unfortunately you are right.

To Belive that there is only the Syrian Orthodox church derived from the Antiochian motherchurch is to show a scary ignorant attitude of total lack of facts in the matter.

It means to be a Calvinist.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 02:11:22 PM »

So here he claims to be ordained by Metropolitan Severious of Avignon.

Who is this Metropolitan Severious?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »

Robert W; I have seen here your most ignorant comments to HH John Tomas when he came here to ask other christians to pray for the New Scandinavian independent Metropolitat.

IOW he isn't consecrated.
heretics and schismatics giving you a pat on the head doesn't link you to the Apostles.

Among denominations from Antioch is;The antioch Melkites,the syrian catholics,the Greek antiochians etc etc.
Do any of them have anything to do with "HH?"

Read churchhistory and succesicion facts before you accuse someone to be "missrepresenting" something and to suggest that others would be offended in any way.  Roll Eyes
Whose dytichs is he in?

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »

I thought I'd look up 'Orthodox Church of Avignon.' There is one:

http://stcome.avignon.free.fr/English/

It's Sts. Cosmas and Damian Church.   Smiley

Also, here's this, for the Antiochian Archdiocese of Europe:

http://www.antiocheurope.org/

This is the news page (headlines in Arabic):

http://www.antiocheurope.org/News-Ar.html

This is the page for the Church of Antioch on OrthodoxWiki:

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Church_of_Antioch

This morning in the liturgy, we prayed for "all pious and Orthodox Christians." That covers Sweden and everywhere else.   Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: