OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 16, 2014, 12:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The royal priesthood and masonry  (Read 1020 times) Average Rating: 0
Ras Salem
The Lion

Faith: Judaism-Christianity
Jurisdiction: Melchizedek Order

Abba Ta'chin-hoy Besem'mey Ye'mit-nor

« on: July 12, 2010, 10:09:25 PM »

Greetings and Bless'ed Love To All,  Not to just blaitently ascert my opinion about this matter but, I think everyone has to a certain degree forgot one important fact.  Out of all men of the flesh the man known to the world as Jesus Christ is the Only one of his sons that he has come for.  Begotten means "to come for" not "to send".  So I personally think that the only Patriarch we can stand under is Christ.  He clearly states that "we" are all part of the Royal Priesthood those in the diocese as well as us in the Great Congregation.  Christ is the only one of us who has gotten the rules right so far.  The Covenant is of Old therefore the rules of the Old Covenant apply with the exception of the sacrifice.  No blood slaughter is excepted and burnt offering is not required.  Burnt offering is accepted but not required.

Bless'ed Love
HaileAmanuel
HaileAmanuel [Amanuel is my Power]

Faith: Coptic/Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahido Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahido/Non-Chalcedonian

He that is greatest among you will be your servant

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:49:10 AM »

Greetings and Bless'ed Love To All,  Not to just blaitently ascert my opinion about this matter but, I think everyone has to a certain degree forgot one important fact.  Out of all men of the flesh the man known to the world as Jesus Christ is the Only one of his sons that he has come for.  Begotten means "to come for" not "to send".  So I personally think that the only Patriarch we can stand under is Christ.  He clearly states that "we" are all part of the Royal Priesthood those in the diocese as well as us in the Great Congregation.  Christ is the only one of us who has gotten the rules right so far.  The Covenant is of Old therefore the rules of the Old Covenant apply with the exception of the sacrifice.  No blood slaughter is excepted and burnt offering is not required.  Burnt offering is accepted but not required.

In the Psalms of David [110] in the NKJV, verse 4, says: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, You are priest forever after the order of Melketsidek [Melchizedek]..."  As you know, the Lord Jesus Christ is the High Priest of all humanity: "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession (Hebrews 5)." Therefore, if the Lord Jesus is High Priest, there must priests appointed and ranking beneath Him.   He gave the Apostles the keys to Heaven and authority to bind and loosen sins.  This is the Orthodox and Christian priesthood...succession of bishops and clerics. 

I highly doubt that you will ever regret reading this book:

http://saint-mary.net/books/The%20Priesthood.pdf

This book expounds and clarifies the priesthood and necessity of the New Covenant priesthood in a simplified and exact manner.

Peace,

haile amanuel

'He who is greatest among you, will be your servant [St. Matthew 23:11].'
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

Greetings Beloved.  I agree with you totally however you must also understand that in the realms of the priesthood there are only certain positions not all positions that are actually allowed to accept the confessions of man high priest being one of only three. Others are simply points within the church.  Now dealing with the fact that nine times out of ten the person who asked the question origionally intended the questions from a personal standpoint and not one of the clergy the only sure answer would be Christ for as you have stated he is the only one so far that has passed thru the veil and returned.  I am also a high priest under the Melchizedek Order.  Melchizedek Order Local #18 Norfolk, VA. U.S.A.  one of only two orders in the whole world at this current time.  Bless'ed Love

Bless'ed Love
Salpy
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

St. Hripsimeh pray for us!

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »

Is that a masonic order?

"I don't think I've ever eaten anything Armenian I didn't like.  I even drink my non-Armenian coffee out of a St Nersess Seminary coffee mug because it is better that way." --Mor Ephrem
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »

Greetings To All.  Yes this is a Masonic Order.  Not of the Rite whatsoever but the Ancient Origional Order that created what we now know of as Masonry.  The Priesthood and Masonry of Ancient Times are one in the same.  The Crusaders(Knights Templar) who found a small section of the knowledge used this knowledge to rule the world(illuminatti) however all those whose vested power stems from this group are NOT masons or high priests. Vested power to start an Order is given not found...Bless'ed Love

Bless'ed Love
Salpy
Toumarches

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 03:34:52 AM »

This was split off from here:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,28221.new.html#new

"I don't think I've ever eaten anything Armenian I didn't like.  I even drink my non-Armenian coffee out of a St Nersess Seminary coffee mug because it is better that way." --Mor Ephrem
Salpy
Toumarches

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 03:52:19 AM »

The subject matter of this thread overlaps significantly with the subject of the following thread:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,28793.0.html#top

However, because both threads developed during the same time period, the posts from the two threads would mix together in a way that would be confusing if I were to merge them.

I am going to therefore lock this present thread and ask that all discussion on this topic take place in the above linked thread.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: