OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 11:09:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is H.I.M. Haile Selassie still alive?  (Read 9965 times) Average Rating: 0
Ras Salem
The Lion

Faith: Judaism-Christianity
Jurisdiction: Melchizedek Order

Abba Ta'chin-hoy Besem'mey Ye'mit-nor

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »

Bless'ed Love To All

Yes Salpy now you see why I wrote you personally and why I said to you what I said.  Which is why you made the statements that you made  about this particular thread.  Now as you can see this man is insecure in what he claims he knows otherwise he wouldve stuck to the subject like most people of intelligence would instead of trying to call me on somethng he went and googled and found AFTER he got upset with my commnts which shows that he still has a lot to learn, but anyway SALPY Im glad to see that at least you have the sense to know that just because my views are different doesnt mean that YOU are inferior as this man obviously feels.  Now Salpy why didnt you get offended even though you and I clearly see that this man did.  Now I wonder why that is.  He even stop giving his salutation after a whle so you know like I do.....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Salpy
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2010, 02:03:40 PM »

Ras Salem,

I directed my warning to everyone, not just one person.  Also, I have to point out that your accusations that another poster who disagrees with you is insecure and feels inferior are precisely the sort of personal attacks we are supposed to avoid.

Since it seems the subject of whether Haile Selassie is still alive has been exhausted, I'm going to lock this thread.  Discussions of your unique beliefs can be addressed in the other thread.  It's just easier on me and others to keep it all in one thread.

Tags: Rasta HIM Haile Selassie rastafari 
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: