OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 14, 2014, 09:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is H.I.M. Haile Selassie still alive?  (Read 10050 times) Average Rating: 0
Ras Salem
The Lion

Faith: Judaism-Christianity
Jurisdiction: Melchizedek Order

Abba Ta'chin-hoy Besem'mey Ye'mit-nor

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 06:55:22 PM »

Does it bother you that I have a different interpretation of Christ and thats why you are still inquiring?  Hey if you feel that Im so lost go to the Father and prey for me Bloved. Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »

are you asking sarcastically since you laughed or because you are about enlightenment?

I asked because you used the word in a way that is different from what the EOTC means by it.

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »

So because my explanation doesnt match what the EOTC is saying verbatim that means its different and not one in the same because of how I stated it.?

Bless'ed Love
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »

So because my explanation doesnt match what the EOTC is saying verbatim that means its different and not one in the same because of how I stated it.?

I don't know that your beliefs are distinct from the EOTC in this matter. I know that you used the word "Tewahedo" to refer to something different. As a consequence, I am wondering if you know what the EOTC means by Tewahedo when it uses it in its title?

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 07:06:47 PM »

Do you speak Amharic?  I used the word in its accuracy according to the translation of the word in that language.

Bless'ed Love
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »

Do you speak Amharic?  I used the word in its accuracy according to the translation of the word in that language.

I am not talking about the general meaning of the word, but rather the particular meaning that is indicated in the title of the EOTC.

Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »

as someone has stated to me we can only go by definition and not an interpretation of a defintion.  Its so amazing to me how one man has caused so much turmoil amongst my Father's children........

Bless'ed Love
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 07:24:30 PM »

as someone has stated to me we can only go by definition and not an interpretation of a defintion.  Its so amazing to me how one man has caused so much turmoil amongst my Father's children........

There is often more than one definition and usage of one word.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 08:12:58 PM »

Ras Salem,

Peace and Love. You say you seek the Father. Do you also seek the Son and the Holy Spirit? Do you view His Majesty as the Father or the Son? On what authority do you base your beliefs?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm not trying to interrogate you. Just trying to overstand more about your views.

Give thanks.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 09:17:12 PM »

Bless'ed Love Bredren.  Indeed I seek the trinity.  A lot of Rastas see H.I.M. as the Father however he is not.  He is the son like you are the son as well as I and all other men on this earth.  We are his sons and daughters as the Father has stated.  Jesus is not the Father he is the Son making him our brother not our Father.  The Holy spirit dwells within us all.  It's amazing to me that people cannot see the example that the Father has set before us.  Question why did Christ pass thru the womb instead of poppin up out of thin air like Melchizedek,Adam and Eve?  Why do you think that the Son of God had to pass thru a womb?  The answer is the Father wanted us all to understand that whosoever he has given life to(all those that have pass thru the womb of a woman) are indeed his children and can call upon him and he will give them his right hand.  The word does not say Jesus will sit at my right hand till I make his enemies his footstool. It says "sit at my right hand till I make thine enemies thine footstool.  It is an open invitation to all and any that will keep the commandments and statutes. Psalms 110 does not name Jesus it merely names the Priesthood.  So in conclusion the Father who lives in the Third Realm of Zion(Heaven) is the creator the true Father.  The Son refers to all of his sons not just one. The Holy Spirit dwells within us all (Breath of Life).  If Christ is the Father then whom was he referring to as his Father?  Did the Angel who came to visit Mary to tell her of her unborn child that he(the Angel) was sent by the child in her stomach to tell her that he(the child) in her stomach was coming?  Clearly if Christ himself acknowleged the Father, doesn't that hold some type of significance?  He clearly stated that there was a difference between himself and the Father. He never spoke of himself.  So we are all his sons and can call upon his name and sit at his right hand as Priest kings and Queens.  Christ is the only one who has gotten this right to the letter and the only one of his sons that he has come for so far.  begotten means "to come for" not "to send."  Now I love Christ and would never tear him down or put him down but are we putting him down by not fully understanding Christ mission?  Not truely understanding why the Father "sent" his son thru the womb of a woman and turned around and came for him but didnt destroy the whole earth for what they did.  Im sure that the clergy will agree that there is a difference between a sin that a man commits against another man and a sin commited against the Father personally. this is what they did by crucifieing him(Christ).  They sinned against the Father which is why he(Christ) asked the Father to forgive them because he could see that they were truelly lost children whose spirit seperated so far from the Father that they could not see the light(Christ) before their very eyes. Se'lah
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:21:26 PM by Ras Salem » Logged

Bless'ed Love
Antonious Nikolas
Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite, Anagnostis
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox

Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »

Dearest brother.  This is not the understanding of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

There is a distinction between the Only Begotten Son of God - God the Son - of one Divine essence with His Father, and us, the children of God, who are human only and in no way Divine.

God the Son is uncreated, without begininng and without end.  We are created and limited.

All things were made through God the Logos, Who is of course the Our selfsame Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, so we can say that He is Our Father, although we do not say that He is God the Father.

Adam and Eve were not created out of thing air, but rather Adam was made from the earth and Eve from Adam's rib.  Why was Our Lord Jesus Christ, the New Adam, born from Our Lady St. Mary?  To take our flesh unto Himself and thus to redeem us through His sacrifice.  He humbled Himself and took our flesh not because we are his equals (we are not) but in order that we, the fallen children of Adam and Eve, might be saved.

To sin against Christ is not merely to sin against another man, as He, being God the Son in flesh, is so much more than this.

Conflating God the Father and God the Son, as you do by saying things along the lines of "Did the Angel who came to visit Mary to tell her of her unborn child that he(the Angel) was sent by the child in her stomach to tell her that he(the child) in her stomach was coming?" does not make any Person of the Holy Trinity any less Divine.

Do you understand that God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are not God the Father, but are God nonetheless?

“Nothing is better than to realize one’s weakness and ignorance and nothing is worse than not to be aware of them.” - St. Peter of Damascus
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »

I never said that I was giving the answer of the church.  I dont represent the church never said I did. He asked my views not teachings.  He asked if I believed if H.I.M. is the father or the son and if I seeked the trinity.  Now see this is why I choose not to continue with the conversations held about this.  I never said I was a member of EOTC clergy and its amazing to me how everyone is so quick to correct me about how I choose to answer a question that was asked of me not a church not an order or a priesthood but me a man.  never said I was preaching to people never said I was here to correct anyone or be corrected you have your views I have mine.  I know of the one nature of Christ I know of Christ and who he is.  Now if you feel that what I say goes against what you feel or say by all means prey for me and I for you. I will change my profile and then maybe then since I dont label my knowledge as the oness of OUR lord not just yours or mine or the EOTC but the textbook definition of Tewahido referring to the one nature of Christ totally against Nestorianism and views of the such, then everyone can rest their minds about it. To believe in Nestorius is basically saying that Christ is a schizophreniac and we all know that he is not.  So I'll ask again am I upsetting those Im not even having a conversation with by expressing my views.  My profile says Orthodox Tewahido Judaisim/Christianity.  Not EOTC.  go and look at all my post not one of them says EOTC.  Our religion the one you know is yours and the one I know is mine are one in the same knowing that christ is not two but one.  Trinity or Triune means three points regardless of whether you feel the three points represented here are Men, Spirits, God, Sections of God, Gnomes, Persopa, etc. there are still three distinct differences between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  He acknowledged our Father as we still do today.  He is spoken of as the Son not the only begotton Father. So according to MY information the teachings of the order I am a part of not the EOTC but the Melchizedek Order it is about religion but more about information considering the fact that it is so old there were no other religions being practiced at the same time so the text goes unchanged. The Triune God is indeed three in one but still three distinct points which is why it is the Trinity, and a title for each point.  Father, Son Holy Spirit....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2010, 08:59:03 PM »

Adam and Eve were not created out of thing air, but rather Adam was made from the earth and Eve from Adam's rib.

Bless'ed Love To All

The point is Melchizedek, Adam , and Eve did not pass thru the womb as the rest of us have including Christ... Se'lah
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:59:37 PM by Ras Salem » Logged

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

All things were made through God the Logos, Who is of course the Our selfsame Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, so we can say that He is Our Father, although we do not say that He is God the Father.

Bless'ed Love To All

He asked if I seeked the Trinity not Christ in refrence to the Trinity.  The question never involved Christ.  I gave the explanation of the Trinity as it has been taught by the ORDER not the EOTC.  Maybe if I clarify that which I thought I did when asked numerous times about the info its source everyone will not be so offended about what is said on My behalf.  not a group or anything but me.

Bless'ed Love
Antonious Nikolas
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »

I never said that I was giving the answer of the church.  I dont represent the church never said I did. He asked my views not teachings.  He asked if I believed if H.I.M. is the father or the son and if I seeked the trinity.  Now see this is why I choose not to continue with the conversations held about this.  I never said I was a member of EOTC clergy and its amazing to me how everyone is so quick to correct me about how I choose to answer a question that was asked of me not a church not an order or a priesthood but me a man.  never said I was preaching to people never said I was here to correct anyone or be corrected you have your views I have mine.  I know of the one nature of Christ I know of Christ and who he is.  Now if you feel that what I say goes against what you feel or say by all means prey for me and I for you. I will change my profile and then maybe then since I dont label my knowledge as the oness of OUR lord not just yours or mine or the EOTC but the textbook definition of Tewahido referring to the one nature of Christ totally against Nestorianism and views of the such, then everyone can rest their minds about it. To believe in Nestorius is basically saying that Christ is a schizophreniac and we all know that he is not.  So I'll ask again am I upsetting those Im not even having a conversation with by expressing my views.  My profile says Orthodox Tewahido Judaisim/Christianity.  Not EOTC.  go and look at all my post not one of them says EOTC.  Our religion the one you know is yours and the one I know is mine are one in the same knowing that christ is not two but one.  Trinity or Triune means three points regardless of whether you feel the three points represented here are Men, Spirits, God, Sections of God, Gnomes, Persopa, etc. there are still three distinct differences between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  He acknowledged our Father as we still do today.  He is spoken of as the Son not the only begotton Father. So according to MY information the teachings of the order I am a part of not the EOTC but the Melchizedek Order it is about religion but more about information considering the fact that it is so old there were no other religions being practiced at the same time so the text goes unchanged. The Triune God is indeed three in one but still three distinct points which is why it is the Trinity, and a title for each point.  Father, Son Holy Spirit....Se'lah

Okay, so then tell us about this order you claim to be a part of and where it gets these teachings about the concept of trinity representing God, gnomes, and persopa (?), the Lord Jesus as inferior to Melchizedek, and so forth, as I know that His Majesty Haile Selassie never taught any such thing.

When queried about the order earlier, you told us about the establishment of the secular organization the E.W.F., but not about any ancient religious order, which is what you originally implied.

So since you said you wanted to be questioned about the history of your organization and how you as an individual came to believe what you believe, as opposed to comparing what you believe to what Haile Selassie and other Orthodox Christians actually believe, by all means, have at it.  Tell us about your trod.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:44:21 AM by Antonious Nikolas » Logged

“Nothing is better than to realize one’s weakness and ignorance and nothing is worse than not to be aware of them.” - St. Peter of Damascus
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM »

Okay, so then tell us about this order you claim to be a part of and where it gets these teachings about the concept of trinity representing God, gnomes, and persopa (?), the Lord Jesus as inferior to Melchizedek, and so forth, as I know that His Majesty Haile Selassie never taught any such thing.

Bless'ed Love To All

Wow this is some conversation we are having..........Now lets make sure that you let the whole website know that YOU said that Christ is inferior to Melchizedek I never said that.  Now if you wanna know then ask in true inquiry not skepticism.  Now when you ready to have a conversation and not a childish debate about whose right or wrong by all means come forward with the DISCUSSION otherwise back up off me and MY order because as you stated we feel that Christ is inferior so why would you wanna know anything about that.....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2010, 01:34:01 PM »

When queried about the order earlier, you told us about the establishment of the secular organization the E.W.F., but not about any ancient religious order, which is what you originally implied.

Bless'ed Love To All

The question was how did I become a member and I answered.  The EWF is how this Local not the Order was established and thats why the EWF was spoken of.  Nothing Else Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

So since you said you wanted to be questioned about the history of your organization and how you as an individual came to believe what you believe, as opposed to comparing what you believe to what Haile Selassie and other Orthodox Christians actually believe, by all means, have at it.  Tell us about your trod.

Bless'ed Love To All

Wow I would like to thank you for this indetailed conversation that you spoke so highly of that we're having its truely showing your character, age and intelect.  I never said question me I said if you dont believe the information question it.  search for yourself.  As you stated I definitly have it all wrong so why would you wanna know anything about it.  Have you preyed for me yet?  I for you everyday even before I met you or came to this website.  I never quoted H.I.M. I spoke in reference to H.I.M. anyhow like Ive already said if what I say is so incorrect then you find the source because honestly if I were you feeling the way you have already stated you feel about the info why entertain such things....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »

Okay, so then tell us about this order you claim to be a part of and where it gets these teachings about the concept of trinity representing God, gnomes, and persopa

Bless'ed Love To All

It doesnt consist of these terms.  These terms are used in refrence to the discussion of Nestorius which created the East West Schism which sets the stage for the "Made One" concept.  My Order is more than 10,000 years old and has only been in the hands of the Masters of Light only written in two languages Ge'ez and Amharic transmuted/translated to English verbatim. So at the time that the text that I read was written is before Adam,Moses,Noah,etc.  This is why it is stated that the Melchizedek Order was "stablished" not "established". The promises given to us his(the Father) children were stablished meaning before the earth was created not established after the earth was physically constructed.  If the earth was created for the family of Man then the plans for earth aleady consisted of our presence here in its schematics before the Father started construction.  The text speeks of the Triune God and its definitive three points of reference and speaks nothing of the Son in general(Name,place of birth or mother and father), but of one of the three points of the Triune God labeled as the Son....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Father Peter
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: British Orthodox Church within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2010, 02:57:40 PM »

What evidence do you have that your order is more than 10,000 years old?

Lord have mercy upon me a sinner
http://www.orthodoxmedway.org

My blog - http://anorthodoxpriest.blogspot.co.uk

The poster formerly known as peterfarrington
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2010, 05:15:43 PM »

He has no evidence, for the EOTC Church teaches that the earth is only 7,000 years old.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2010, 06:17:59 PM »

If the world is only 7000 years old how did they find human remains more than 3 million years old in Ethiopia......Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2010, 06:20:55 PM »

Bless'ed Love To All

What evidence do you have it is not.  I cannot believe that this man said that the Earth is only 7000 thosuand years old when artifacts have shown to be more than that in age themselves.  Narmer the Scorpian King was 3400B.C. which is about 5000 years ago and you say civilization began only 2000 years before that wow?................ Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Antonious Nikolas
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »

Bless'ed Love To All

Wow this is some conversation we are having..........Now lets make sure that you let the whole website know that YOU said that Christ is inferior to Melchizedek I never said that.  Now if you wanna know then ask in true inquiry not skepticism.  Now when you ready to have a conversation and not a childish debate about whose right or wrong by all means come forward with the DISCUSSION otherwise back up off me and MY order because as you stated we feel that Christ is inferior so why would you wanna know anything about that.....Se'lah

Your attempts at sarcasm are getting downright funny.  You came on here making all kinds of outlandish claims as if they were authoritative and as if you were going to teach those here.  

Stuff about fictional Masonic orders that never existed, about an order that “predates all current forms so the changes are younger than the origional info of ancient times that I have been taught” and yet seems to have really originated with a guy who chased you down the street in the Southern United States, claims that “Judaism started in the land of Salem(mesopatamia)ancient times.  At this time Mesopotemia was in the african region of Sheba not modern day Iran” when Salem (Jerusalem) was never in Mesopotamia and Mesopotamia was never in Iran, Africa, or Sheba (Saba).

You implied that Christ was merely a “son of God” in the sense that all of us are and that Melchizedek was more unique and superior in that he supposedly had a more miraculous birth and now you’re making a ridiculous leap in endeavoring to assign that statement to me.

And finally, you’re “taking your ball and going home” because you don’t like to be contradicted, but yet and still, I’ll bet your ego will compel you to reply to this posting nonetheless, even if it’s just to try to tell people to “back up off” you because you have nothing more to offer by way of facts.

You don’t want to debate?  Look at the first post in all of these threads.  You INVITED debate by coming on to an Orthodox Christian message board and making authoritative posts that contradict Orthodox theology.  In truth, did you really expect people to allow such statements to stand unchallenged?  Or were you expecting people to be met with a chorus of affirmation?

Bless'ed Love To All

The question was how did I become a member and I answered.  The EWF is how this Local not the Order was established and thats why the EWF was spoken of.  Nothing Else Se'lah

Can you prove this?  Where is the traceable, unbroken line of this order in history?

Bless'ed Love To All

Wow I would like to thank you for this indetailed conversation that you spoke so highly of that we're having its truely showing your character, age and intelect.  I never said question me I said if you dont believe the information question it.  search for yourself.  As you stated I definitly have it all wrong so why would you wanna know anything about it.  Have you preyed for me yet?  I for you everyday even before I met you or came to this website.  I never quoted H.I.M. I spoke in reference to H.I.M. anyhow like Ive already said if what I say is so incorrect then you find the source because honestly if I were you feeling the way you have already stated you feel about the info why entertain such things....Se'lah

Or perhaps your numerous spelling and grammatical errors, as well as making up words like “persopa”, “indetailed” and others speak to your level of education, and your pettiness speaks to your “character, age, and intellect.  No one said you quoted His Majesty, but you misrepresented His Majesty by claiming he was a “high priest” who “anointed” others as high priests, which is patently false.

Okay, so then tell us about this order you claim to be a part of and where it gets these teachings about the concept of trinity representing God, gnomes, and persopa

Bless'ed Love To All

It doesnt consist of these terms.  These terms are used in refrence to the discussion of Nestorius which created the East West Schism which sets the stage for the "Made One" concept.  My Order is more than 10,000 years old and has only been in the hands of the Masters of Light only written in two languages Ge'ez and Amharic transmuted/translated to English verbatim. So at the time that the text that I read was written is before Adam,Moses,Noah,etc.  This is why it is stated that the Melchizedek Order was "stablished" not "established". The promises given to us his(the Father) children were stablished meaning before the earth was created not established after the earth was physically constructed.  If the earth was created for the family of Man then the plans for earth aleady consisted of our presence here in its schematics before the Father started construction.  The text speeks of the Triune God and its definitive three points of reference and speaks nothing of the Son in general(Name,place of birth or mother and father), but of one of the three points of the Triune God labeled as the Son....Se'lah

Now you’re making up terms and misrepresenting history, but perhaps this is due to a lack of proper education in the matter.  “Persopa” was not part of the vocabulary employed by either Nestorius or the Fathers who refuted him.  Perhaps you’re thinking of prosopon?  Or are you going to claim someone is misrepresenting you again?  Or that you merely have another interpretation than we have, complete with its own spelling?  And how do you think you can discuss the Triune God without discussing the Second Person of the Trinity?

Answer Fr. Peter’s question?  Where is the proof that such an ancient order ever existed?  The answer you gave him was a cop out, and the burden of proof is on you.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:27:56 PM by Antonious Nikolas » Logged

deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »

but the textbook definition of Tewahido referring to the one nature of Christ totally against Nestorianism and views of the such,

This makes absolutely no sense if you don't believe that Christ is the Only-Begotten Son of God.

deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »

He is spoken of as the Son not the only begotton Father.

I don't know where you are getting this idea. No one here is calling Jesus the Father. But we are calling Him the Only Begotten Son.

Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »

Your attempts at sarcasm are getting downright funny.  You came on here making all kinds of outlandish claims as if they were authoritative and as if you were going to teach those here

Bless'ed Love To All,

No actually Im trying not to say things to you that another man who has love for all would say to another so by no means are they funny.  From what I see and have been instructed this is a forum a place where people come to express their views.  I ascerted no authority you and others just didnt like what I said and YOU took offense not me which is why we are entertaining this......Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »

Stuff about fictional Masonic orders that never existed, about an order that “predates all current forms so the changes are younger than the origional info of ancient times that I have been taught” and yet seems to have really originated with a guy who chased you down the street in the Southern United States, claims that “Judaism started in the land of Salem(mesopatamia)ancient times.  At this time Mesopotemia was in the african region of Sheba not modern day Iran” when Salem (Jerusalem) was never in Mesopotamia and Mesopotamia was never in Iran, Africa, or Sheba (Saba).

Bless'ed Love To All,

Look for yourself at the order I dont have to entertain this part because I didnt create the Melchizedek Order.   I never said a man chased me anywhere the member non gendered, was a woman and she led me to the EWF not the order.  As stated before look for yourself which you have not.  you clearly took offense when you shouldnt have if you know your word and have truely studied....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2010, 08:48:51 PM »

You implied that Christ was merely a “son of God” in the sense that all of us are and that Melchizedek was more unique and superior in that he supposedly had a more miraculous birth and now you’re making a ridiculous leap in endeavoring to assign that statement to me.

Bless'ed Love To All,

No I did not. I stated that he is the only one of his(the Father) children that he has come for.  begotten means to "come for" and not "to send".  I never said any of that I spoke of Melchizedek and who he is and how he came to be present on Earth.  Look for yourself Heb. 7 the whole chapter is about him in all books. Also I didnt write the bible so I didnt make Christ a Melchizedek the Father did.  And you as I and everyone here can see the you have no clue what I speak of so why would I assign ascert anything to you....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2010, 08:52:41 PM »

And finally, you’re “taking your ball and going home” because you don’t like to be contradicted, but yet and still, I’ll bet your ego will compel you to reply to this posting nonetheless, even if it’s just to try to tell people to “back up off” you because you have nothing more to offer by way of facts.

Bless'ed Love To All,

actually I didnt take the ball and go home but instead I put it away because I see that your parents taught you no home training when it comes to playing with others.  And ego I dont have information that you cant contradict I do have I never said I was gong anywhere I asked did I need to leave.  the information that I stated is public info so prove yourself to be worthy by studying....The facts are there.....Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2010, 08:56:44 PM »

Or perhaps your numerous spelling and grammatical errors, as well as making up words like “persopa”, “indetailed” and others speak to your level of education, and your pettiness speaks to your “character, age, and intellect.  No one said you quoted His Majesty, but you misrepresented His Majesty by claiming he was a “high priest” who “anointed” others as high priests, which is patently false.

Bless'ed Love To All,
   well see I would rather be correct with information than grammatics this is a forum not a script.  Its funny how all you can do is speak about H.I.M. and about my order however you cannot refute Melchizedek.  Is there a reason that you stray away from this subject.  You wanna know how did I find such info in stead of seeing if the info is true which shows that you obviously dont believe what you claim you know about religion otherwise what I say wouldnt threaten you so. Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »

No I did not. I stated that he is the only one of his(the Father) children that he has come for.  begotten means to "come for" and not "to send".

Huh? Are you espousing Adoptionism here?

Also, definition of beget:

"1.  To father; sire.
2. To cause to exist or occur; produce"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/beget

I have no idea where you came up with your definition.

Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2010, 09:02:19 PM »

Now you’re making up terms and misrepresenting history, but perhaps this is due to a lack of proper education in the matter.  “Persopa” was not part of the vocabulary employed by either Nestorius or the Fathers who refuted him.  Perhaps you’re thinking of prosopon?  Or are you going to claim someone is misrepresenting you again?  Or that you merely have another interpretation than we have, complete with its own spelling?  And how do you think you can discuss the Triune God without discussing the Second Person of the Trinity?

Now this shows that you are insecure in your Christianity your response here.  These are terms inreference to the spirit not nestorius I never said that either.  I simply gave you numerous names to one thing just in case your mind wanted to ask what I was referring to so I gave numerous names.  Now show me a word that I said was false not grammatically spelled right but was a false word that you cant look up right now.  example right now go anywhere and look up Melchizedek,Brotherhood of the White Light, or anything else I have spoken of and you tell me it says that this info does not exist....you look it up because you havent yet......  that way when you and Father Peter read it for yourselves it will no longer be the information you think I know but public information...Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »

Bless'ed Love To All,

Refute the Melchizedek Order.  Until then what you say shows that you are insecure.  Look up the public information dont believe me.  You and everyone else got real personal as if I came here and said you are all wrong I didnt.  So dont feel so threaten by what I say if what you know is the truth and the absolute truth, right? ..Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Antonious Nikolas
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »

Your attempts at sarcasm are getting downright funny.  You came on here making all kinds of outlandish claims as if they were authoritative and as if you were going to teach those here

Bless'ed Love To All,

No actually Im trying not to say things to you that another man who has love for all would say to another so by no means are they funny.  From what I see and have been instructed this is a forum a place where people come to express their views.  I ascerted no authority you and others just didnt like what I said and YOU took offense not me which is why we are entertaining this......Se'lah

No, check the very first post you made.  You came off like some sort of an authority privy to a hidden knowledge that others in the world generally didn't have.  However, most of this seems to have had no basis in any authentic ancient tradition.

Stuff about fictional Masonic orders that never existed, about an order that “predates all current forms so the changes are younger than the origional info of ancient times that I have been taught” and yet seems to have really originated with a guy who chased you down the street in the Southern United States, claims that “Judaism started in the land of Salem(mesopatamia)ancient times.  At this time Mesopotemia was in the african region of Sheba not modern day Iran” when Salem (Jerusalem) was never in Mesopotamia and Mesopotamia was never in Iran, Africa, or Sheba (Saba).

Bless'ed Love To All,

Look for yourself at the order I dont have to entertain this part because I didnt create the Melchizedek Order.   I never said a man chased me anywhere the member non gendered, was a woman and she led me to the EWF not the order.  As stated before look for yourself which you have not.  you clearly took offense when you shouldnt have if you know your word and have truely studied....Se'lah

Okay, so a woman chased you down the street.  It makes no difference.  You yourself conflated the E.W.F. with the so-called Melchizedek order and have used the terms interchangeably in your posts, even claiming that one of the founders of the E.W.F. is a High Priest of the Order anointed by Haile Selassie who was also a High Priest, however erroneous that may be.  So far, you have posted no proof that such an organization as the “Melchizedek Order” has existed for 10,000 years, and I notice you have no rebuttal for what I posted above concerning your ahistorical statements concerning Mesopotamia, et cetera.

Bless'ed Love To All,

No I did not. I stated that he is the only one of his(the Father) children that he has come for.  begotten means to "come for" and not "to send".  I never said any of that I spoke of Melchizedek and who he is and how he came to be present on Earth.  Look for yourself Heb. 7 the whole chapter is about him in all books. Also I didnt write the bible so I didnt make Christ a Melchizedek the Father did.  And you as I and everyone here can see the you have no clue what I speak of so why would I assign ascert anything to you....Se'lah

There you go with the off-base definitions again!  And this one isn’t even a theological term like “Tewahedo” or “Orthodox”.  “Begotten” doesn’t mean “to come for” or “to send”.  Invest in a dictionary.  Begotten means generated by procreation.  In other words, the Father is the source of the Son.

And with this bit of babbling (“And you as I and everyone here can see the you have no clue what I speak of so why would I assign ascert anything to you”) you’ve reached a new level of nonsense and incomprehensibility .  “Ascert”?  Really?

Bless'ed Love To All,

actually I didnt take the ball and go home but instead I put it away because I see that your parents taught you no home training when it comes to playing with others.  And ego I dont have information that you cant contradict I do have I never said I was gong anywhere I asked did I need to leave.  the information that I stated is public info so prove yourself to be worthy by studying....The facts are there.....Se'lah

In other words, you’ve realized that you have no factual information with which to sustain your argument and so you must resort to pathetic ad hominem attacks and again more babbling “I dont have information that you cant contradict I do have I never said I was gong anywhere..”
Or perhaps your numerous spelling and grammatical errors, as well as making up words like “persopa”, “indetailed” and others speak to your level of education, and your pettiness speaks to your “character, age, and intellect.  No one said you quoted His Majesty, but you misrepresented His Majesty by claiming he was a “high priest” who “anointed” others as high priests, which is patently false.

Bless'ed Love To All,
   well see I would rather be correct with information than grammatics this is a forum not a script.  Its funny how all you can do is speak about H.I.M. and about my order however you cannot refute Melchizedek.  Is there a reason that you stray away from this subject.  You wanna know how did I find such info in stead of seeing if the info is true which shows that you obviously dont believe what you claim you know about religion otherwise what I say wouldnt threaten you so. Se'lah

First of all, the two (grammar and information) are not mutually exclusive.  Secondly, you are incorrect and both.  Thirdly, I’ve refuted tons of what you’ve posted and you’ve declined to offer a cogent rebuttal on nearly everything, including your use of nonsense words like “persopa” and your bizarre statements about “gnomes” as part of the Christological dialogue.  Fourthly, I’ve already articulated the Orthodox understanding of Melchizedek, which has nothing to do with your nonsensical fantasies about some order he never established and which does not include His Majesty, Mr. Solomon, or you.  Fifthly, if you can’t understand the difference between Orthodox Christians defending the Orthodox understanding of things from your bizarre quasi-religious ramblings and someone being “threatened” by such, that’s your problem.

Now you’re making up terms and misrepresenting history, but perhaps this is due to a lack of proper education in the matter.  “Persopa” was not part of the vocabulary employed by either Nestorius or the Fathers who refuted him.  Perhaps you’re thinking of prosopon?  Or are you going to claim someone is misrepresenting you again?  Or that you merely have another interpretation than we have, complete with its own spelling?  And how do you think you can discuss the Triune God without discussing the Second Person of the Trinity?

Now this shows that you are insecure in your Christianity your response here.  These are terms inreference to the spirit not nestorius I never said that either.  I simply gave you numerous names to one thing just in case your mind wanted to ask what I was referring to so I gave numerous names.  Now show me a word that I said was false not grammatically spelled right but was a false word that you cant look up right now.  example right now go anywhere and look up Melchizedek,Brotherhood of the White Light, or anything else I have spoken of and you tell me it says that this info does not exist....you look it up because you havent yet......  that way when you and Father Peter read it for yourselves it will no longer be the information you think I know but public information...Se'lah

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt about being deliberately obtuse, but now I see that you’re thick.  I never said you used such terms in reference to Nestorius, but that they were never part of the discussion he and his contemporaries had re: the Son.  They are NOT terms in reference to the “spirit”.  The Holy Spirit was not at issue in that particular debate..

You have indeed used made up words.  “Persopa” is not a word.  “Indetailed” is not a word.

And if you do a search for “Melchizedek Order” and “Brotherhood of the White Light” all that you come up with is Theosophy. Aleister Crowley, and the like, as below:

http://www.beyondreiki.com/about_us/brotherhood_of_light.html

The Brotherhood of Light
      The Brotherhood of Light was the name given to me when I began to realize my channel connection. The Brothers' original name is the ancient Order of Melchizedek. They have also been called, at different times in our history, the White Brotherhood and the Great White Brotherhood.

In The Keys of Enoch, by J. J. Hurtak, the Brotherhood was defined as the earth's spiritual guardians, and the hierarchy guided thus: Lord Sananda (known in life as Jeshua Ben Joseph, and later as Jesus the Christ) heads the healing legions of Brothers, and Archangel Michael heads the warrior legions. Together, they are called the Paradise Sons. The warriors cut the ties, and the healers bind the wounds. So does Spirit support us in our healing, and on our individual path to ascending gracefully into the higher realms.

The Brothers are also the scribes for Spirit, keepers of the Akashic Records. They perform diverse functions in the Divine Plan and include many levels of spiritual awareness. The Ascended Masters form the higher energetic layers of the Brotherhood, and yet they speak as We. Indeed, if All Is One, then they are all interrelated vibrational essences; any need for individual identification is a result of our dualistic views and pre-conditioned thinking. To them, we are all One, including Us!

In the beginning, they called me little Master and little Brother. When I pointed out that I was female in this life (dualistic chuckle), they gave me the gift of my Spirit name, Sara, formed from the first two and last two letters of my Higher Self's name, Sanat Kumara. I work alone with the Brothers, and see myself as their scribe, their voice and their secretary. I hold no affiliation with any human group or organization currently teaching or representing the Melchizedek name or the White Brotherhood Priesthood.

If you would like to read further about the Brotherhood of Light, I offer here a small list of books that I found to contain a balanced and unbiased history and theory of their teachings. Many blessings to all seekers, we are all One on the path back Home.
-- I Am, in All Love, Edna G. Frankel (Sara)

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak, 1973, published by The Academy for Future science, PO Box FE, Los Gatos, CA 95031, ISBN# 09603450-4-3

Ancient Mystical White Brotherhood by Frater Achad (Rev. George Graham Price), 1971, Revised Fourth Edition 1991, by Great Seal Press Publisher, PO Box 10771, Phoenix, AZ 85064,
ISBN# 0-926872-02-8

Melchizedek Truth Principles by Frater Achad, 1988, 10th printing 1999, Great Seal Press Publisher, ISBN# 0-92672-01-X
If that’s the case, its no surprise your information contradicts the Orthodox Church, but that stuff is hardly ancient.  From wikipedia:
“In 1952, Geraldine Innocente, Messenger for The Bridge to Freedom, delivered this Address purported to be from Sanat Kumara describing the founding of the "Great White Brotherhood":
" . . . I had nothing to work with but Light and Love, and many centuries passed before even two lifestreams applied for membership - One, later became Buddha (now, Lord of the World, the Planetary Logos Gautama Buddha) and the Other, became the Cosmic Christ (Lord Maitreya, now the Planetary Buddha). The Brotherhood has grown through these ages and centuries until almost all the offices are held now by those belonging to the evolution of Earth and those who have volunteered to remain among her evolution. . .. " [21]
On July 4, 1954 it is believed that Sanat Kumara stated through Geraldine Innocente:
 . . . Thus We took Our abode upon the sweet Earth. Through the same power of centripetal and centrifugal force of which I spoke (cohesion and expansion of the magnetic power of Divine Love), We then began to magnetize the Flame in the hearts of some of the Guardian Spirits who were not sleeping so soundly and who were not too enthusiastically engaged in using primal life for the satisfaction of the personal self.
"In this way, the Great White Brotherhood began. The Three-fold Flame within the heart of Shamballa, within the Hearts of the Kumaras and Myself, formed the magnetic Heart of the Great White Brotherhood by Whom you have all been blessed and of which Brotherhood you all aspire to become conscious members. . . . " [22]

Bless'ed Love To All,

Refute the Melchizedek Order.  Until then what you say shows that you are insecure.  Look up the public information dont believe me.  You and everyone else got real personal as if I came here and said you are all wrong I didnt.  So dont feel so threaten by what I say if what you know is the truth and the absolute truth, right? ..Se'lah

It’s easily refuted, as it was apparently founded by new age gurus in the 20th century.  So now we’ve come to the root of things.  A lot of new age spiritualism.  And if you still don’t understand why it’s only natural for Orthodox Christian to contradict non-Orthodox, in fact non-Christian material on an Orthodox message board, that’s your problem.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:30:53 PM by Antonious Nikolas » Logged

Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »

No, check the very first post you made.  You came off like some sort of an authority privy to a hidden knowledge that others in the world generally didn't have.  However, most of this seems to have had no basis in any authentic ancient tradition.

Bless'ed Love To All,

claimed no authority.  you still are upset.  you're insecure.  this is a forum where we express views.  where does it say that I was any authority.Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »

Okay, so a woman chased you down the street.  It makes no difference.  You yourself conflated the E.W.F. with the so-called Melchizedek order and have used the terms interchangeably in your posts, even claiming that one of the founders of the E.W.F. is a High Priest of the Order anointed by Haile Selassie who was also a High Priest, however erroneous that may be.  So far, you have posted no proof that such an organization as the “Melchizedek Order” has existed for 10,000 years, and I notice you have no rebuttal for what I posted above concerning your ahistorical statements concerning Mesopotamia, et cetera.

Bless'ed Love To All,
  why debate public info.  maybe if you read it somewhere else instead of hearing it from me you will not think its me.  And you cant deny this info you havent looked it up otherwise you would be silent, and the information about Salem is also public info look it up which you still havent...Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2010, 09:42:14 PM »

In other words, you’ve realized that you have no factual information with which to sustain your argument and so you must resort to pathetic ad hominem attacks and again more babbling “I dont have information that you cant contradict I do have I never said I was gong anywhere..”

Bless'ed Love To All,
  wow I really got you going huh.  LOL you've really taken out  a lot of time on this.  now you sure you not insecure cause If I were you knowing that what I say is true wouldnt you better suit your time preying for me because you know that my judgement is going to be great since Im spreading falsehoods...Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt about being deliberately obtuse, but now I see that you’re thick.  I never said you used such terms in reference to Nestorius, but that they were never part of the discussion he and his contemporaries had re: the Son.  They are NOT terms in reference to the “spirit”.  The Holy Spirit was not at issue in that particular debate..

You have indeed used made up words.  “Persopa” is not a word.  “Indetailed” is not a word.

And if you do a search for “Melchizedek Order” and “Brotherhood of the White Light” all that you come up with is Theosophy. Aleister Crowley, and the like, as below:

http://www.beyondreiki.com/about_us/brotherhood_of_light.html

The Brotherhood of Light
      The Brotherhood of Light was the name given to me when I began to realize my channel connection. The Brothers' original name is the ancient Order of Melchizedek. They have also been called, at different times in our history, the White Brotherhood and the Great White Brotherhood.

In The Keys of Enoch, by J. J. Hurtak, the Brotherhood was defined as the earth's spiritual guardians, and the hierarchy guided thus: Lord Sananda (known in life as Jeshua Ben Joseph, and later as Jesus the Christ) heads the healing legions of Brothers, and Archangel Michael heads the warrior legions. Together, they are called the Paradise Sons. The warriors cut the ties, and the healers bind the wounds. So does Spirit support us in our healing, and on our individual path to ascending gracefully into the higher realms.

The Brothers are also the scribes for Spirit, keepers of the Akashic Records. They perform diverse functions in the Divine Plan and include many levels of spiritual awareness. The Ascended Masters form the higher energetic layers of the Brotherhood, and yet they speak as We. Indeed, if All Is One, then they are all interrelated vibrational essences; any need for individual identification is a result of our dualistic views and pre-conditioned thinking. To them, we are all One, including Us!

In the beginning, they called me little Master and little Brother. When I pointed out that I was female in this life (dualistic chuckle), they gave me the gift of my Spirit name, Sara, formed from the first two and last two letters of my Higher Self's name, Sanat Kumara. I work alone with the Brothers, and see myself as their scribe, their voice and their secretary. I hold no affiliation with any human group or organization currently teaching or representing the Melchizedek name or the White Brotherhood Priesthood.

If you would like to read further about the Brotherhood of Light, I offer here a small list of books that I found to contain a balanced and unbiased history and theory of their teachings. Many blessings to all seekers, we are all One on the path back Home.

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak, 1973, published by The Academy for Future science, PO Box FE, Los Gatos, CA 95031, ISBN# 09603450-4-3

Ancient Mystical White Brotherhood by Frater Achad (Rev. George Graham Price), 1971, Revised Fourth Edition 1991, by Great Seal Press Publisher, PO Box 10771, Phoenix, AZ 85064,
ISBN# 0-926872-02-8

Melchizedek Truth Principles by Frater Achad, 1988, 10th printing 1999, Great Seal Press Publisher, ISBN# 0-92672-01-X
If that’s the case, its no surprise your information contradicts the Orthodox Church, but that stuff is hardly ancient.  From wikipedia:
“In 1952, Geraldine Innocente, Messenger for The Bridge to Freedom, delivered this Address purported to be from Sanat Kumara describing the founding of the "Great White Brotherhood":
" . . . I had nothing to work with but Light and Love, and many centuries passed before even two lifestreams applied for membership - One, later became Buddha (now, Lord of the World, the Planetary Logos Gautama Buddha) and the Other, became the Cosmic Christ (Lord Maitreya, now the Planetary Buddha). The Brotherhood has grown through these ages and centuries until almost all the offices are held now by those belonging to the evolution of Earth and those who have volunteered to remain among her evolution. . .. " [21]
On July 4, 1954 it is believed that Sanat Kumara stated through Geraldine Innocente:
 . . . Thus We took Our abode upon the sweet Earth. Through the same power of centripetal and centrifugal force of which I spoke (cohesion and expansion of the magnetic power of Divine Love), We then began to magnetize the Flame in the hearts of some of the Guardian Spirits who were not sleeping so soundly and who were not too enthusiastically engaged in using primal life for the satisfaction of the personal self.
"In this way, the Great White Brotherhood began. The Three-fold Flame within the heart of Shamballa, within the Hearts of the Kumaras and Myself, formed the magnetic Heart of the Great White Brotherhood by Whom you have all been blessed and of which Brotherhood you all aspire to become conscious members. . . . " [22

Bless'ed Love To All,

WOW ITS SO AMAZING THAT YOU FOUND ALL THIS INFORMATION ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU STATED IS FALSE....ISNT THAT SOMETHING.  I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL JUST INELABORATE INFO BUT YET YOU FOUND IT.  GREAT NOW LEARN SOMETHING....SE'LAH

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »

It’s easily refuted, as it was apparently founded by new age gurus in the 20th century.  So now we’ve come to the root of things.  A lot of new age spiritualism.  And if you still don’t understand why it’s only natural for Orthodox Christian to contradict non-Orthodox, in fact non-Christian material on an Orthodox message board, that’s your problem.

Bless'ed Love To All,

But yet it says in your bible that Christ is a Melchizedek.  Not a book that I wrote but a book that you revere. Oh yeah the guru's wrote that too right?  So you really had to get mad to prove my point.  what can you say.  are you a Melchizedek?  Do YOU know any.  Wow and you actually felt that you were having a conversation......................................................................Se'lah

Bless'ed Love
Ras Salem
The Lion

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »

BLESS'ED LOVE TO YOU ONLY SIR,

WOW IM DONE.  WHEN YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF IM HERE UNTIL THEN I'LL PREY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES. SHADRECH,MESHECH, AND ABIDNEGO WOULDVE PERISHED IF THEY WERE HALF WAY BELIEVERS LIKE YOURSELF.  YOUR INSECURITY WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE END.......SE'LAH

Bless'ed Love
Salpy
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2010, 10:05:04 PM »

The purpose of this thread was to discuss whether Haile Selassie is still alive.  It's gotten off topic into a heated discussion about Ras Salem's belief system.  I am advising everyone to address that topic in the Melchizedek thread:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,28793.45.html#lastPost

If this continues off topic, I will lock it.

The purpose of keeping discussion of our new member's beliefs in one thread is to make the discussion easier.

Ras Salem,
Please don't be offended when others disagree with you.  It stand to reason that if you post unique and previously unheard of beliefs on an Orthodox Christian website, you are going to get people disagreeing with you and trying to get you to see and understand the Orthodox Christian system. 

Everyone,
Let's lighten up in our tone, avoid sarcasm, and avoid saying things that attack the person with whom we are discussing.  We are here to discuss, refute politely, and explain ourselves.  That's it.  Let's all cool off.

With that, I'm asking that we restrict this discussion to the above linked thread, and that we keep it much more cool.

Thanks. 

Antonious Nikolas
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2010, 10:17:20 PM »

No, check the very first post you made.  You came off like some sort of an authority privy to a hidden knowledge that others in the world generally didn't have.  However, most of this seems to have had no basis in any authentic ancient tradition.

Bless'ed Love To All,

claimed no authority.  you still are upset.  you're insecure.  this is a forum where we express views.  where does it say that I was any authority.Se'lah

You spoke as if you were an authority, claiming to have access to hidden knowledge that others don’t.  Not to mention the fact that you claimed the title of “High Priest”.  What could be more authoritative than that?

Okay, so a woman chased you down the street.  It makes no difference.  You yourself conflated the E.W.F. with the so-called Melchizedek order and have used the terms interchangeably in your posts, even claiming that one of the founders of the E.W.F. is a High Priest of the Order anointed by Haile Selassie who was also a High Priest, however erroneous that may be.  So far, you have posted no proof that such an organization as the “Melchizedek Order” has existed for 10,000 years, and I notice you have no rebuttal for what I posted above concerning your ahistorical statements concerning Mesopotamia, et cetera.

Bless'ed Love To All,
  why debate public info.  maybe if you read it somewhere else instead of hearing it from me you will not think its me.  And you cant deny this info you havent looked it up otherwise you would be silent, and the information about Salem is also public info look it up which you still havent...Se'lah

Check the other posts.  I did look it up.  It’s new age junk.  And as for the stuff about His Majesty, I know men who knew him personally.  He was the Emperor and no high priest.  That is also a matter of public record.  Provide links to one place that says he was a “high priest”.  I can guarantee it won’t be an Orthodox site.

And again, you have no retort for your ahistorical points concerning Mesopotamia, et al.

Bless'ed Love To All,
  wow I really got you going huh.  LOL you've really taken out  a lot of time on this.  now you sure you not insecure cause If I were you knowing that what I say is true wouldnt you better suit your time preying for me because you know that my judgement is going to be great since Im spreading falsehoods...Se'lah

LOL!  In other words, you’d like me to stop refuting this erroneous mess you’ve posted because you have no real rebuttal.

And how do you know I’m not praying for you?  In point of fact, I have been.  I’ve taken no more time on these boards than you, so shouldn’t assume I haven’t prayed for you for lack of time. Wink

And why do you keep bringing up insecurity as if this is a personal matter?  This has nothing to do with me vs. you on a personal level.  We don’t even know each other.  This is a matter of the teachings of the Order of Melchizedek/Brotherhood of Light vs. those of the Orthodox Church.  Since this is an Orthodox website, you shouldn’t expect us to roll over or just say, “Hmmm that’s interesting!” when heretical/heterodox/new age material is introduced.

Ad hominem advances your position not in the slightest.

Brotherhood of Light

ISBN# 0-926872-02-8

If that’s the case, its no surprise your information contradicts the Orthodox Church, but that stuff is hardly ancient.  From wikipedia:
"In this way, the Great White Brotherhood began. The Three-fold Flame within the heart of Shamballa, within the Hearts of the Kumaras and Myself, formed the magnetic Heart of the Great White Brotherhood by Whom you have all been blessed and of which Brotherhood you all aspire to become conscious members. . . . " [22

Bless'ed Love To All,

WOW ITS SO AMAZING THAT YOU FOUND ALL THIS INFORMATION ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU STATED IS FALSE....ISNT THAT SOMETHING.  I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL JUST INELABORATE INFO BUT YET YOU FOUND IT.  GREAT NOW LEARN SOMETHING....SE'LAH

LOL!  Your ALL CAPS JUBILANCE demonstrates that you don’t comprehend what’s just happened.  I haven’t confirmed anything you’ve said by posting this here.  I’ve just demonstrated to everyone that the source of your claptrap isn’t some ancient order, but a bunch of 20th century occultist hooey.  There’s nothing to learn here.

It’s easily refuted, as it was apparently founded by new age gurus in the 20th century.  So now we’ve come to the root of things.  A lot of new age spiritualism.  And if you still don’t understand why it’s only natural for Orthodox Christian to contradict non-Orthodox, in fact non-Christian material on an Orthodox message board, that’s your problem.

Bless'ed Love To All,

But yet it says in your bible that Christ is a Melchizedek.  Not a book that I wrote but a book that you revere. Oh yeah the guru's wrote that too right?  So you really had to get mad to prove my point.  what can you say.  are you a Melchizedek?  Do YOU know any.  Wow and you actually felt that you were having a conversation......................................................................Se'lah

I’m not “a Melchizedek” and neither are you, really.

The Bible doesn’t say that Christ “is a Melchizedek” but that “you are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek, meaning that the perfect priesthood of Christ is prefigured in by Melchizedek.  It is the priesthood in which the offering is bread and wine. It is the priesthood which is not by bloodlines, but by ordination.  It predates and supplants the priesthood of the Levites.  I explained this to you earlier when I said that Melchizedek, according to the Orthodox point of view, is a typos of Christ.

Whatever you may state now in your desperate sarcasm, anyone who reads our first few cordial posts to one another can see that at that point, we were having a conversation with one another.

And who says I’m mad?  I’m what’s known as a “tireless rebeutter” pal.  I enjoy this stuff! Wink

BLESS'ED LOVE TO YOU ONLY SIR,

WOW IM DONE.  WHEN YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF IM HERE UNTIL THEN I'LL PREY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES. SHADRECH,MESHECH, AND ABIDNEGO WOULDVE PERISHED IF THEY WERE HALF WAY BELIEVERS LIKE YOURSELF.  YOUR INSECURITY WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE END.......SE'LAH

ALL CAPS again, huh?  And a strongly worded admonition at that?  LOL!  Now who’s “mad”?  Are you sure you’re praying for me, ‘cause it kinda seems like you’re forecasting my destruction.  Thankfully, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were sustained and protected by the same God who now sustains the Orthodox Church.  We’re see if you’re done or not.  I’ll bet they’ll be a reply waiting for me on here tomorrow.  See ya then.  Peace!

Edit: Salpy, I guess you were typing when I was typing, because I didn't see your post until after I'd made mine.  Provided Ras Salem rebutts in the other thread, I'll restrict myself to there.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:20:57 PM by Antonious Nikolas » Logged

Salpy
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2010, 10:20:14 PM »

I'm going to assume that this reply was being composed while I was posting my warning.   Smiley

Antonious Nikolas
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:24 PM »

I'm going to assume that this reply was being composed while I was posting my warning.   Smiley

Yes, it was!  See edit. Smiley

Tags: Rasta HIM Haile Selassie rastafari 
Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: