It seems to me (and I am by no means an expert) that this idea would not work for a couple reasons;
1) The priests on here would be put in the awkward position of possibly usurping the spiritual father of a poster. Like their priest said do a) and the priest on here, not knowing the person as well says to do b).
2) There are issues within Orthodoxy that are up for debate (I personally think this is a good thing, but this could cause a great deal of confusion).
3) This would allow posters to be "orthodox" without being "Orthodox." The church is our mother, we are not meant to practice Christianity as individuals.
4) There is no accountability. A priest takes on a great deal of responsibility when advising someone, this is a serious burden and it would be unfair to a priest to hold people on line accountable that they have no means of keeping accountable.
5) If these men are priests, they have a parish they are caring for, they don't need to have a "virtual" flock in addition to their own. Remember- Orthodox priests are MARRIED, many of them children. I don't think it would be fair to place more responsibility on their plate then there already is. Orthodox priest's work hard, I know that many carry on a day job as well as working as a priest. And during Lent...ooh! I am surprised that priest's are able so SLEEP, let alone get online.
Priest's are people, they are not meant to be at your beck and call like your doctor, best friend, mommy or the like. Ever seen the Simpsons? Remember the character Ned Flanders? He called his pastor for every little issue. You should have friends, family and godparents to talk to about the little things, your priest is for the bigger things.
(The above said, I have been chastised for not calling my priest about things I thought were "little" like being in a minor car accident while pregnant. I figured if I was OK I didn't need to let anyone know about it. My priest informed me that that was NOT a "little" thing and that I should let the parish know. Find out what amount of info your priest wants and stick to that, priests each have an individual level of info that they want.)