OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 18, 2014, 01:31:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodox.tv  (Read 429 times) Average Rating: 0
HaveSaltInYourselves
Warned

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox

« on: June 09, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »

Good morning.

Has anybody ever seen this television website called Orthodox.tv? Here is the site: http://www.orthodox.tv/

I was watching this really interesting YouTube channel named GreekOrthodoxTV, and I'm pretty sure its from the same Orthodox.tv.
Check it out. Very Interesting stuff: http://www.youtube.com/user/GreekOrthodoxTV The talk about Ecumenism is especially great.

So what does anybody know about this Orthodox.tv website? I know the GreekOrthodoxTV channel on youtube is very good.

Third Prayer of St. Macarius the Great

Having risen from sleep I hasten to Thee, O Lord, Lover of men, and by Thy loving-kindness I strive to do Thy work, and I pray to Thee: help me at all times, in everything, and deliver me from every evil thing of the world and every attack of the devil, and lead me into Thine eternal Kingdom. For Thou art my Creator, the Giver and Provider of everything good, and all my hope is in Thee, and to Thee I send up glory, now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.
I see a lot of evidence that suggests that you may be the banned poster DeathToTheWorld come back under yet another guise (IP address in the same range, content and style of posts the same).  Until we can find out for certain that you are not, you will be on post moderation pending the ban of this duplicate account.

- PeterTheAleut
 I really am growing tired of this.

You are banned, for the fourth time. Do not ever again register for an account or otherwise attempt to post here. You are permitted to read posts as a guest, but that is the limit of your participation on this forum.

+FrChris
Admin
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:31:09 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Tags: Orthodox TV  Television 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: