Author Topic: Ecumenical Dialogue with the Anglicans  (Read 13135 times)

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: Ecumenical Dialogue with the Anglicans
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2015, 10:50:31 AM »
I hope Ant feels the same way 8)

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2015, 02:58:36 PM »
I hope Ant feels the same way 8)

It's not me you have to worry about, but rather wgw;D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 02:58:47 PM by Antonious Nikolas »
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline Severian

• My posts on this site don't necessarily reflect my current position on any given subject.
  • Taxiarches
  • Pat. St. Severus, pray for my family & friends
    • St. Severus of Antioch's Writings
  • Faith: Coptic Orthodox Christian
Re:Ecumenical Dialogue with the Anglicans
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2015, 04:05:04 PM »
Anyone have any new info on the status of this dialogue?

I don't, but if I see anything about the OOs and Anglicans dialoguing I will try to hope to remember to post it here. Cheers!
Trying to one up me, huh? >:(
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die [...] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -The Lord Jesus Christ

No longer active on OC.net. Please pray for me and forgive any harm I might have caused by my ignorance and malice.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »
Justin isn't a part of the private forum. Someone must be feeding him information about the zanyness that is currently consuming it!!!

The plot thickens...  BUM, BUM, BUM.
God bless!

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2015, 05:08:15 PM »
[Simkins Martel]It's a Jewish Masonic Protestant Reptilian Conspiracy.[/Simkins Martel]

But seriously, he's just vibing off of this from the Pet Peeves & OCDs thread:

Pet Peeve - Clickbait articles that go like this: "Guy defecates onto a plate of linguini, what happens next will blow your mind..."

No, it won't blow my mind.  It will probably just bore me.  People who write articles like this should be given a fecal transplant via mechanical methods.

The same penalty should be reserved for those who resurrect long dead threads on these boards, most especially if they don't actually add anything of value to the petrified "discussion".
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline wgw

• All scorpions must DIE!!!
  • Taxiarches
  • This icon is of St. Athansius.
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2015, 10:41:26 PM »

I don't, but if I see anything about the OOs and Anglicans dialoguing I will try to hope to remember to post it here. Cheers!

Actually I think you got spoofed there just a bit, mate (as we are now addressing each other as these days).
Axios and many years to you, Fr. Trenham!

Offline Severian

• My posts on this site don't necessarily reflect my current position on any given subject.
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »

Actually I think you got spoofed there just a bit, mate (as we are now addressing each other as these days).
Sounds gr8 m8, I r8 your post 8/8
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die [...] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -The Lord Jesus Christ

No longer active on OC.net. Please pray for me and forgive any harm I might have caused by my ignorance and malice.

Offline Maria

• Boldly Proclaiming True Orthodox Christianity
  • Toumarches
  • O most Holy Theotokos, save us.
    • Saint Euphrosynos Cafe Discussion Forum
  • Faith: TrueGenuine Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: GOC under Archbishop Stephanos
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2015, 01:27:22 PM »

Sounds gr8 m8, I r8 your post 8/8

Are you from down under, m8?

I envy your February weather. We are having triple digit weather now. Twill soon be past.
The memory of God should be treasured in our hearts like the precious pearl mentioned in the Holy Gospel. Our life's goal should be to nurture and contemplate God always within, and never let it depart, for this steadfastness will drive demons away from us. - Paraphrased from St. Philotheus of Sinai
Writings from the Philokalia: On Prayer of the Heart,
Translated from the Russian by E. Kadloubovksy and G.E.H. Palmer, Faber and Faber, London, Boston, 1992 printing.

Offline Severian

• Taxiarches
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2015, 01:30:13 PM »
Actually no^