OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 20, 2014, 10:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Upgrades  (Read 1190 times) Average Rating: 0
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« on: January 23, 2004, 08:44:21 AM »

Hey ya'll,

This weekend when I have some free time, I'll be doing some more board upgrades and a few bug fixes that I haven't gotten around to yet.

Also, a new "feature" is going into effect.

As of Monday, posters who have reached "senior" level will be able to add custom titles. Yea, big deal right? I just figured it would be a little something for those who have been here for awhile and are dedicated.

bobby
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 10:41:24 AM »

vicki:  hun, are you out of breathe yet?

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 10:55:55 AM »

Vicki - well that's good.  I was afraid you were out of breath from blowing sunshine Wink
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 10:59:40 AM by Br. Max, OFC » Logged

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 01:00:33 PM »

Dear Capitan Roberto,

I hope your formula is based on membership time + number of relevent posts, some of us respond only to boards where we have some knowledge and can post somewhat intelligently.

Respectfully submitted your Capitaness,

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 01:40:35 PM »

I second Br James in his  comments Grin

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 02:23:07 PM »

Vicki,

Slave & myself et crotchety ?  

Excellent, I'll drink to that !!!

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Karamazov
Elder

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 06:41:06 PM »

Dear Capitan Roberto,

I hope your formula is based on membership time + number of relevent posts, some of us respond only to boards where we have some knowledge and can post somewhat intelligently.

Respectfully submitted your Capitaness,

james

Add another "crotchety" one to the list! Smiley

David
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: