Author Topic: More Upgrades  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Robert

• "Amazing"
  • Archon
More Upgrades
« on: January 23, 2004, 08:44:21 AM »
Hey ya'll,

This weekend when I have some free time, I'll be doing some more board upgrades and a few bug fixes that I haven't gotten around to yet.

Also, a new "feature" is going into effect.

As of Monday, posters who have reached "senior" level will be able to add custom titles. Yea, big deal right? I just figured it would be a little something for those who have been here for awhile and are dedicated.

bobby

Offline Br. Max, OFC

• Target of choice
  • OC.net guru
  • ECCE HOMO
Re:More Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 10:41:24 AM »
vicki:  hun, are you out of breathe yet?
"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media

Offline Br. Max, OFC

• Target of choice
  • OC.net guru
  • ECCE HOMO
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 10:55:55 AM »
Vicki - well that's good.  I was afraid you were out of breath from blowing sunshine ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 10:59:40 AM by Br. Max, OFC »
"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media

Offline Jakub

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 01:00:33 PM »
Dear Capitan Roberto,

I hope your formula is based on membership time + number of relevent posts, some of us respond only to boards where we have some knowledge and can post somewhat intelligently.

Respectfully submitted your Capitaness,

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Offline the slave

• intolerant of intolerance
  • High Elder
  • Faith: UGCC
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 01:40:35 PM »
I second Br James in his  comments ;D
"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch

Offline Jakub

• Archon
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 02:23:07 PM »
Vicki,

Slave & myself et crotchety ?  

Excellent, I'll drink to that !!!

james
An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Offline Karamazov

• Elder
    • St. Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 06:41:06 PM »
Dear Capitan Roberto,

I hope your formula is based on membership time + number of relevent posts, some of us respond only to boards where we have some knowledge and can post somewhat intelligently.

Respectfully submitted your Capitaness,

james

Add another "crotchety" one to the list! :)

David