OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 16, 2014, 03:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Right to Life  (Read 1065 times) Average Rating: 0
Amadeus
Elder

I'm a llama!

« on: January 22, 2004, 01:18:30 PM »

Today on the 31st March for Life, please take a moment in silence:

--in memory of the millions of unborn children "legally" aborted because of Roe v. Wade and to pray for the end of this madness;

--to pray for the "conversion" of "pro-choice" advocates and activists and of the misguided "healthcare" professionals and workers who facilitate this abominable procedure; and

--to pray for the safety of all those brave souls participating in this annual march for life in Washington, D.C., and throughout the nation.

Amen!
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 01:36:22 PM »

Prayer to Stop Abortion

Our Lady of Life, please hear this prayer and, through the Love of Your Divine Son, intercede for these urgent and holy petitions:

Our Lady of Life, ask Your Son, Jesus, for the conversion of Planned Parenthood and of everyone involved in promoting the Culture of Death.

Our Lady of Life, ask Your Son, Jesus, to send the courage and the graces of the Holy Spirit, for our consecrated religious, priests and, of course, our Holy Father, to proclaim the fullness of Truth.

Our Lady of Life, ask Your Son, Jesus, to send the courage and graces of the Holy Spirit for all people of God to counter the Culture of Death and proclaim the fullness of Truth, that is, the Catholic Faith.

Our Lady of Life, ask Your Son, Jesus, to provide healing ~ for mothers and fathers of aborted children. ~

Our Lady of Life, ask Your Son, Jesus, to bless America by restoring our nation to its founding principles of law respecting the inalienable right to life for very person, born and preborn.

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
amhalaba

St. Michael, defend us in the midst of battle.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 01:46:44 PM »

For all these, we fervently pray.

Lord, have mercy.

"To live is to change, and to become perfect is to change often." - John Henry Neumann
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: