Author Topic: Accessing draft posts  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
Accessing draft posts
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
How do I access a draft post that I've saved? Thanks.
But it had not been in Tess's power - nor is it in anybody's power - to feel the whole truth of golden opinions while it is possible to profit by them. She - and how many more - might have ironically said to God with Saint Augustine, "Thou hast counselled a better course than thou hast permitted."
Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: Accessing draft posts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »
If you go to the profile information area by clicking profile on the bar above, there is an option for "show drafts" on the left, which I assume is where it would be. I checked, but since I don't have any drafts saved, it obviously couldn't pull any up for me   :angel:
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
Re: Accessing draft posts
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 10:28:29 AM »
Thanks!
But it had not been in Tess's power - nor is it in anybody's power - to feel the whole truth of golden opinions while it is possible to profit by them. She - and how many more - might have ironically said to God with Saint Augustine, "Thou hast counselled a better course than thou hast permitted."
Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles