OrthodoxChristianity.net
January 30, 2015, 07:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Holiness needs your prayers again  (Read 1346 times) Average Rating: 0
MsGuided
Pharmakolytria
Elder

St. Anastasia

« on: January 21, 2004, 01:20:55 AM »

Phil, our loving admin, has requested your prayers.  He is home with a worsening cough that will not leave him, but he is confident that your prayers will at the very least raise his spirits.

I thank you, as does he.

Kim

"Forgive me that great love leads me to talking nonsense." Barsanuphius
Linus7
Archon

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 01:39:38 AM »

Will do.

The first condition of salvation is to keep the norm of the true faith and in no way to deviate from the established doctrine of the Fathers.
- Pope St. Hormisdas
Byzantino
Me Ortodox
Elder

Orthodox Christian

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 06:03:13 PM »

May His Holiness experience the loving mercies of the Lord as well as a good dose of Vitamin C and honey & lemon potions to restore him to good health. Many prayers for a speedy recovery.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 06:45:09 PM »

Brother Phil,

You need to take plenty of garlic, and before sack time a little tequila, honey and lemon.

Sounds like you have a upper respiratory infection, might be wise to have a real Doc check it.

Prayers  +for your healing.

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Frobie
Quasi Vero Monaco
High Elder

Rublev's Trinity

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 06:54:27 PM »

Prayers for many years of everlasting eros and agape!

Frobie
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 06:54:52 PM by Frobie » Logged
Byzantino
Me Ortodox
Elder

Orthodox Christian

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 07:01:41 PM »

Sound advice from Jakub. Don't keep us worried Phil!
Mor Ephrem
The Fourteenth Apostle
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

"The grace of God has appeared..."

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 07:15:31 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers.  Keep them up, this hasn't gotten any better.  I am seeing about visiting a doctor tomorrow to have this looked at.  For someone who used to want to be a physician himself, I dislike doctor's visits, taking medicine, etc.  

Jakub, I have everything but the tequila, and I think I'd have a hard time convincing my mother that buying and imbibing such would be beneficial.  I will try, however!   Wink

"...you could not bear, Master, in the compassion of your mercy to watch the human race being tyrannised by the devil, but you came and saved us. We acknowledge your grace, we proclaim your mercy, we do not conceal your benevolence..."
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: