OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 11:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: English is really a wonderful language  (Read 1149 times) Average Rating: 5
little_pillow

« on: May 12, 2010, 06:15:21 AM »

Dear friends...I´m new here and I wanna share my exeperience with you. I definitely believe that the best way of learning a foreign language is to go right in the country where that language is spoken, in order to obtain the greatest results. I live in Spain and I love the English language, that´s why I tried my best to learn it.  I  studied at school name removed and it was a great experience. My option was an Academic year course, I paid 3000 euros or something like that for the course, but I can definitely say that it worths every single penny! We were 11 students in class, four Spanish people, three Italians and the rest were from China. So, I studied English and also the other´s culture, cause we really spent a lot of time together and that was a great opportunity to find out more about other cultures and traditions. Because I´m a very social person, I preferred a student house as accomodation, in a twin room, and Samantha- my Italian roommate is now one of my best friends! As far as I´m concerned, I definitely recommend this school to anyone that wants to study in London the English language, especially if one want to work at the same time. Best wishes from Salamanca.
Hello, welcome to the forum. I have removed the school name from your post because it looked kind of an advertisement. I also have put you under temporary post moderation. Please PM me (or any other moderator) whether you received my message and moderation will be lifted - Michał Kalina.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 07:38:02 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged
Robert W
Self-appointed forum herald
Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Finland

Love is no feeling

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 07:20:35 AM »

Welcome to the forum!
I learned what English I know from Hollywood  Cheesy
Christianus
Elder

Faith: ¿esse an non esse Orthodoxus?

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 04:58:26 AM »

Dear friends...I´m new here and I wanna share my exeperience with you. I definitely believe that the best way of learning a foreign language is to go right in the country where that language is spoken, in order to obtain the greatest results. I live in Spain and I love the English language, that´s why I tried my best to learn it.  I  studied at school name removed and it was a great experience. My option was an Academic year course, I paid 3000 euros or something like that for the course, but I can definitely say that it worths every single penny! We were 11 students in class, four Spanish people, three Italians and the rest were from China. So, I studied English and also the other´s culture, cause we really spent a lot of time together and that was a great opportunity to find out more about other cultures and traditions. Because I´m a very social person, I preferred a student house as accomodation, in a twin room, and Samantha- my Italian roommate is now one of my best friends! As far as I´m concerned, I definitely recommend this school to anyone that wants to study in London the English language, especially if one want to work at the same time. Best wishes from Salamanca.
Hello, welcome to the forum. I have removed the school name from your post because it looked kind of an advertisement. I also have put you under temporary post moderation. Please PM me (or any other moderator) whether you received my message and moderation will be lifted - Michał Kalina.
¡Hola tío! ¡Me encanta españa! Mi bisabuelo era Español, pero ahora la familia vive en los eeuu.
Me encantan los italianos también,muy amables, también los españoles.
Quiero regresar a la vieja tierra, a verla.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 07:38:39 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged
Tags: english  language  foreign language 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: