Author Topic: Terrorist Cells Discovered in Orthodox Churches  (Read 2277 times)

Offline John of the North

• Protokentarchos
  • Christ is Risen!
Terrorist Cells Discovered in Orthodox Churches
« on: April 08, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »
Keep on the the lookout folks!

-------------------------------------

http://allsaintsofamerica.org/blog/?p=119

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.

Their leader, Lucifer Bin Workin, trained these groups to destroy the Body of Christ. The plan is to come into the church disguised as Christians and to work within the church to discourage, disrupt, and destroy.

However, there have been reports of a sixth group. A tiny cell known by the name Bin Prayin is actually the only effective counter terrorism force in the church. Unlike other terrorist cells, the Bin Prayin team does not blend in with whoever and whatever comes along.

Bin Prayin does whatever is needed to uplift and encourage the Body of Christ. We have noticed that the Bin Prayin cell group is made up of members with different characteristics. They have Bin Watchin, Bin Waitin, Bin Fastin, and Bin Longin for their Master, Jesus Christ to return. (However, you can spot them if you bin lookin and bin goin.) No Church is exempt!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 12:22:28 AM by Ukiemeister »
“Find the door of your heart, and you will discover it is the door to the kingdom of God.” - St. John Chrysostom

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
  • Son of a Preacher Man
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox OCA
Re: Terrorist Cells Discovered in Orthodox Churches
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 12:38:56 AM »

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.

Funny! :D  Sadly though, I have a membership card in all five cells.  Lord, have mercy!
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

Offline Gebre Menfes Kidus

• "SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
  • Merarches
  • Trolling Babylon 24/7, without apology!
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1456515775
  • Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 02:55:30 AM »

Funny! :D  Sadly though, I have a membership card in all five cells.  Lord, have mercy!

Me too brother! :-[

Selam
"Whether it’s the guillotine, the hangman’s noose, or reciprocal endeavors of militaristic horror, radical evil will never be recompensed with radical punishment. The only answer, the only remedy, and the only truly effective response to radical evil is radical love."
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +
http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000984270/Rebel-Song.aspx

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 04:57:56 AM »
Very nice.
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »
Wonderful.  Thank you for passing this along!
How in Mor's good name
one hundred fifty four posts
No Rachel Weisz pic

Selam

Offline MLPB

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 03:15:56 PM »

Their leader, Lucifer Bin Workin, trained these groups to destroy the Body of Christ. The plan is to come into the church disguised as Christians and to work within the church to discourage, disrupt, and destroy.

However, there have been reports of a sixth group. A tiny cell known by the name Bin Prayin is actually the only effective counter terrorism force in the church. Unlike other terrorist cells, the Bin Prayin team does not blend in with whoever and whatever comes along.

Bin Prayin does whatever is needed to uplift and encourage the Body of Christ. We have noticed that the Bin Prayin cell group is made up of members with different characteristics. They have Bin Watchin, Bin Waitin, Bin Fastin, and Bin Longin for their Master, Jesus Christ to return. (However, you can spot them if you bin lookin and bin goin.) No Church is exempt!
This is a total outrage.  NO ONE would "bin sleepin" if there weren't pews?  Why are there pews in my OCA church!!!!!  How do Latinizations creep into Orthodoxy? 

As for "bin arguin" we all know what Canon 28 really means.  There is no other way to interpret it - so anyone who's "bin arguin" needs to deal with "bin fightin!"  Besides if we don't fight for the Old Calendar we have simply lost the faith in totality!  Heretics all!!! 

Polemics are fun - get's everyone's blood up.  Irenics are more Christian, IMHO

Good post

Offline HandmaidenofGod

• Archon
  • O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 05:20:38 PM »
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Great article, thanks for sharing! :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:21:48 PM by HandmaidenofGod »
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11

Offline ytterbiumanalyst

• Professor Emeritus, CSA
  • Merarches
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:
It's sad that in these days gangs of old women are going around beating up fit, defenseless young men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiN7Zsz2zM
"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens

Offline HandmaidenofGod

• Archon
  • O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 07:24:18 PM »
It's sad that in these days gangs of old women are going around beating up fit, defenseless young men.

LOL  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:

A world where the surgical stocking is king! :D
How in Mor's good name
one hundred fifty four posts
No Rachel Weisz pic

Selam

Offline FormerReformer

• Convertodox of the convertodox
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy
  • Faith: Convertodox
  • Jurisdiction: Netodoxy
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »
Even worse is the vicious gangs of keep left signs  :police:
"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!

Offline mersch

• Elder
  • Faith: Christian
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
ROFL

Offline Jakub

• Archon
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »
Post of the month material...
An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.