CastRipper is a nice little, and simple programme for ripping pod-casts.http://www.mini-stream.net/castripper/features/
When you run it for the first time, it will ask you about connection speeds. If you are on broadband, just select the highest DSL option for both, and leave the timeout inputs at their default level.
1) Now, you should have a black rectangular window in your top left corner.
2) Go to Ancient Faith Radio and right click on "Broadband (128k)" or "Broadband (64k)" depending if you want to record music or one of the talking programmes.
3) Click "Copy Link Address" or something of that nature.
4) In the CastRipper programme, click Load.
5) In the text field, right click and then click paste. An address should appear ending with .pls. Click OK.
6) When you are about ready to start downloading, click Start.
7) Click browse, and select a destination where you want the files stored (a folder will automatically be created).
8) Where it says "Create a new file", from the drop down box click "stream time".
9) When you want to start downloading, click OK. It will take a few seconds to connect, but you will know it is connected when it lists a stream title.
10) This programme only downloads, it does not play the stream too. You will have to listen to AFR however you used to.
11) To stop, well, click stop. :P
*) Your files will be located in the destination you selected before, and be named via the stream title. One thing to note though. If you start recording after the specific song or programme has started, it will be found in the incomplete folder (along with in progress recordings), which is within the main folder.
**) The programme saves the audio files as MP3s, so you should have to worry about space requirements.
CDBurnerXP is a great little programme from burning audio CDs, data CDs, etc. Once installed, start it up, click Audio Disc, just drag and drop the music files into the queue, then click burn. It will tell you how much space you have left on the disc and everything.http://cdburnerxp.se/help/Intro/cdburnerxp