OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 09:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If I were king of the Forest . . . .  (Read 1143 times) Average Rating: 0
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« on: December 30, 2003, 07:43:18 PM »

or the PC version: If I were Leader of the Aboriginal Woodland Society of all Equal Creatures . . . .

I know that the first thing I would do is outlaw PC!!

I figure since we're discussing dividing things up, I figure it would be a good idea to discuss how we would govern and run our given territories.

PA is still MINE! Tongue
« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 07:47:02 PM by Br. Max, OFC » Logged

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Vicki

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 07:54:25 PM »

IF PA is yours, O Master, would you PLEASE stop the deer from jumping onto the highway at dawn so I can get to the monastery without a grill of venison?

"Him whom the heavenly hosts glorify and before Whom Cherubim and Seraphim tremble, let every breath and all creation praise, bless and exalt throughout all ages."
Vicki

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 07:56:05 PM »

And Massachusetts is mine. First things first: CERTAIN LAWS MUST GO.

"Him whom the heavenly hosts glorify and before Whom Cherubim and Seraphim tremble, let every breath and all creation praise, bless and exalt throughout all ages."
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 12:51:00 AM »

vicki: oh no.  The deer have teh right of way at dawn - UNLESS you have a gun, then YOU have the right to make them dinner.

second law of New PA

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Vicki

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 12:55:23 AM »

Bro Max: Can't hunt them on way to monastery...monastics never eat meat.

Vicki

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2003, 12:56:48 AM »

And I DO have a gun...just not the right to drag it through the police state of CT, or NY...to get it to PA...to hunt the venison.

Justinianus
Elder

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2003, 09:02:11 AM »

If PA is yours Br. Max, what would you do with Gov. Rendell?

"If we truly think of Christ as our source of holiness, we shall refrain from anything wicked or impure in thought or act and thus show ourselves to be worthy bearers of his name.  For the quality of holiness is shown not by what we say but by what w
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: