OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 07:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK...  (Read 638 times) Average Rating: 0
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« on: December 30, 2003, 10:48:37 PM »

I hate to write this, but here goes anyway.

Due to recent abuses and problems that people have been having with the Private Message(PM) system, I am seriously tempted to just disable it for everyone except mods and admins.  So I wholeheartedly ask that people refrain from using it to annoy other people on the board. Like many on here, I work full time and go to school full time, and coming online to a bunch of complaints and issues makes for a lousy OC.net experience.  So I humbly ask that if anyone has any issues with anyone else, to resolve them, and just enjoy the board.

Bobby
Vicki

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 10:54:21 PM »

Amen....Thanks for all the help from the Mods/ Admins, and St. Roberto the Coder, who has declared that his feast day is one where free meat, cheese and booze are allowed to all....regardless of when it falls!  Enjoy your well-earned vacations!

"Him whom the heavenly hosts glorify and before Whom Cherubim and Seraphim tremble, let every breath and all creation praise, bless and exalt throughout all ages."
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: