OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 04:00:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray for my demon possesed soul  (Read 2971 times) Average Rating: 0
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
2Cor. 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Moderated

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Julian Calender

« on: January 23, 2010, 02:13:11 AM »

I have tragically become possessed by devils because of my evil passionate life, from drug addiction and sexual immorality.

And ultimately from giving myself up for sacrifice to satan by trying to kill myself on an overdose.

Its a very long story, but I used to be addicted to conspiracy theories, it was psychologically, spiritually and physically fatal(thank God it was not). I was into aliens and mind control and the government.
And I was deluded into thinking that my family, and the whole world was being controlled by aliens and the government, and I thought they were going to kill me because I knew too much. So I ended up in the mental hospital after drinking lamp oil, and 2 stoke engine oil, and taking over 20 hydrocodone, 20  percocets, and 30 benadryl pills and on top of that i took an ecstacy pill that I was saving to do with some immoral person like myself but, instead it was the object of my death.
I ran away from the people at the hospital because I was deluded and ended up running from no one, I was hearing voices and noises, (it probably was the demons but I was seriously messed up on drugs, it was so scary, It was like I was tasting hell, or it was like being in hades).
So i ran into the woods and tried to sleep, I was under some a whole lot of kudzu, ended up with pneumonia, (It was cold and I was spitting up blood).(it was like a very hilly vegetation house 2' high). I really thought people were chasing me and that I something very terrible was going to happen to me, because I had seen such awful things on the internet, like human experiments. (there were Japanese scientists who had vivisected humans without anethesia, and other horrible experiments because the emperor wanted to take over the world, It was called unit 731, you can find it on Youtube, but beware it is very sick, so sick that it caused me to kill myself) Christ says:  Matt. 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
The fact that they did this makes me feel like the world is ending.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I almost died that night.

This whole experience has been so scary I have never been so scared as to want to kill myself, I was thinking about it, over and over again, all because of fear of a painful bodily death. Satan had me under his wing, because I let demons into my soul and into my life.

But ultimately I have discovered myself, I have discovered the truth of the world and of my faith, the only thing I want  to do now is pray, do good, and read spiritual books, I would be dead if I hadnt found the philokalia my mom had bought many years ago.

I was fasting and being extremely acsetical in repentance, I went to confession and took the holy Eucharist, but I was not faithful to Christ and I lost all Christ's grace, I only wanted my own will and I loved my body more than Christ, I didnt obey the epistles words: Rom. 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  

I have betrayed the Holy Mysteries of Christ through my faithlessness and cowardice.
And ultimately I lost all that I had.
I fell, greatly.
Matt. 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I say we must fear God, Fear God and Keep His Commandments:
Eccl. 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

I am sorely vexed by my condition, and its all my fault...

this is not even half the story

My name is Mikhail Kolitwenzew.

In Christ
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:16:29 AM by Get_Behind_Me_Satan » Logged

“The testimonies of the western teachers I neither recognize or accept. I surmise that they are corrupted.
There can be no compromise in matters of the Orthodox Faith.”

St Mark Of Ephesus, Doctor of the church. (True Church)

Down with ecumenism!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 02:21:17 AM »

"My son, when you are ill, delay not, but pray to God, who will heal you: Flee wickedness; let your hands be just, cleanse your heart of every sin; Offer your sweet-smelling oblation and petition, a rich offering according to your means. Then give the doctor his place lest he leave; for you need him too. There are times that give him an advantage, and he too beseeches God That his diagnosis may be correct and his treatment bring about a cure. He who is a sinner toward his Maker will be defiant toward the doctor." - Sir. 38:9-15

Pray. Repent. Then please see a doctor.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 02:45:19 AM »

Mikhail, you are starting to trap yourself into a dark hole, where there is not very much love or joy, but only bitterness, blackness, judgement of others.

Get your feet out of the hole before it starts to swallow you entirely. 

By enticing you with thoughts of how wicked the rest of the Orthodox are and how you are one of the few people who see the truth, the Devil is preparing a place for you in hell.

Get off your computer and go and see your parish priest, or go and spend a weekend in a monastery and spend time with the monks.

Even if you think otherwise, we are still your brothers and sisters on this forum and we should all be praying for you.  God bless you.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »

Lord, have mercy upon Thy servant Mikhail.

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
2Cor. 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Moderated

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 02:58:52 AM »

Thank you and bless you.
1Cor. 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:59:29 AM by Get_Behind_Me_Satan » Logged

“The testimonies of the western teachers I neither recognize or accept. I surmise that they are corrupted.

Down with ecumenism!
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »

Mikhail, you are starting to trap yourself into a dark hole, where there is not very much love or joy, but only bitterness, blackness, judgement of others.

Get your feet out of the hole before it starts to swallow you entirely. 

By enticing you with thoughts of how wicked the rest of the Orthodox are and how you are one of the few people who see the truth, the Devil is preparing a place for you in hell.

Get off your computer and go and see your parish priest, or go and spend a weekend in a monastery and spend time with the monks.

Even if you think otherwise, we are still your brothers and sisters on this forum and we should all be praying for you.  God bless you.

Thank you for your advice, I have no spiritual father to guide me, and i forget to do God's will, so it greatly hurts my spiritual life, if you go to this web page http://www.philokalia.org/Abba%20Dorotheos/AD05.mp3
His whole book it very great, I think he is the easiest greek father to teach people, especially spiritual infants like myself. I have his whole book on mp3. you can buy the cd with the book for i think $60.
I converted the files to mp3 format for my mp3 player, they recorded 179 different tracks, its maybe 10 less or more tracks per chapter and additional letters  from the book. So I just put the mp3 player, or itunes, put it on random and hope that its instruction from above.
He says: 'God can illuminate a small child to reveal his will to you', then he says, 'Even if you go to a prophet, but you do not want the will of God, God will let the prophet give you the deception that is in your own in your heart' he goes on to quote the scriptures, (but I cant remember what he says as I dont have the book in my hand)

here it is, a masterpiece of spiritual advice:

http://www.stspress.com/detail.aspx?ID=2990

Do you know of spiritually knowledgeble people on the internet who I could ask for advice?
Can you guide others properly?

Down with ecumenism!
Bogoliubtsy
Archon

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 03:33:53 AM »

Brother,

Take the advice given so far, but also make a connection with a doctor. There is nothing wrong, according to the Orthodox view, with seeing someone for mental health issues. Between that and the church you will be ok. In the meantime, don't be so hard on yourself. God loves you dearly, more than you can ever know and no matter what your circumstance.

"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist". - Archbishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 03:48:45 AM »

Brother,

Take the advice given so far, but also make a connection with a doctor. There is nothing wrong, according to the Orthodox view, with seeing someone for mental health issues. Between that and the church you will be ok. In the meantime, don't be so hard on yourself. God loves you dearly, more than you can ever know and no matter what your circumstance.

Ive already been to the nuthouse and it did not help, it made me worse, Im not crazy, im just sinful and selfish. I dont believe so much in believing that people are 'crazy' I think that it has a lot to do with demons and our souls, and our sins. Because nothing can be a healthful as Christ's Body and Blood.
Do you not remember:
Matt. 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

The demons and also the world make people crazy.

Im not crazy thank you.

Just selfish and sinful, its the evil, evil is something so foreign to God's creation, to all of creation.

Down with ecumenism!
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 03:54:30 AM »

Brother,

Ive already been to the nuthouse and it did not help, it made me worse, Im not crazy, im just sinful and selfish. I dont believe so much in believing that people are 'crazy' I think that it has a lot to do with demons and our souls, and our sins. Because nothing can be a healthful as Christ's Body and Blood.
Do you not remember:
Matt. 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

Im not crazy thank you.

Just selfish and sinful, its the evil, evil is something so foreign to God's creation, to all of creation.
Dont you know that the demons possess our bodies?
Dont you know that they can also completely control our actions too?

Look here, my brother.

http://www.philokalia.org/on_the_prayer_of_jesus.htm

Look at 'Power to expel demons'

Down with ecumenism!
Bogoliubtsy
Archon

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 03:56:35 AM »

Brother,

Do you not remember:

Im not crazy thank you.

I have heard bishops of the Orthodox Church recommend both the sacraments and therapy for those who have tried or contemplated suicide. I take it on their authority that this is the right course of action. I think you should accept the conclusion of these bishops- not because you are somehow "crazy", but because the mind, like the body, sometimes needs this kind of aid.

"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist". - Archbishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 04:01:52 AM »

Do you know of spiritually knowledgeble people on the internet who I could ask for advice?

Internet advice is not the safest.  We all need the feel of face to face relationships.  I suppose you are in an Old Calendarist Church?  Write to Fr Anastasios who is the owner of this Forum because he is an Old Calendarist priest and he may be able to put you on to somebody in your area.  Have you worked out how to make use of the Private Message feature of the Forum?

Can you guide others properly?

Just when I think I am getting the hang of it my best "students" go off and join monasteries!   What am I doing wrong?!   laugh
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 04:25:23 AM »

Brother,

I agree completely!! 

Mikhail, we tend to want everyone not to think of us as being 'crazy', but then we all have a difficult time of nailing down a definition of 'normal' at the same time.  In my view, and I think Patristically speaking, we're all a bit 'crazy' due to The Fall.  As a result, not only must we work on our passions, but some of us (myself included) have the extra bonus ( Smiley) of chemical imbalances (or lack of certain chemicals).  I'm not an expert on these things, but I do suffer from clinical depression and so know a little on the subject.  At one point, I seriously thought I was going 'crazy'.  Thank God I was able to get properly diagnosed and have found treatment.  As others have said, Mikhail, do yourself a favor and at least don't rule out completely psychotherapy.  Thank God, I think the stigma for visiting a mental health professional has begun to wear off.  But perhaps before you do anything, fwiw, at the very least I would advise you to talk to your spiritual father/priest.  There are even a number of books that deal specifically with psychotherapy and Holy Orthodoxy.  One in particular that I own is Orthodox Psychotherapy by Metropolitan +HIEROTHEOS of Nafpaktos, Greece. 

I don't think you'll be able to be properly diagnosed or helped by an online forum, at least any further than simple advice and prayers, but for your own health and safety- don't rule out anything and PLEASE speak at length to your spiritual father/priest.

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 04:39:44 AM »

"Lord have mercy."

Know that God never removes His grace from His children, although His children sometimes remove themselves from His grace. It seems that you recognize that you have removed yourself from His grace. Now be assured that you need only turn around and receive His grace; and know that the grace of Our Lord is always near, we simply need to reach out and avail ourselves of it.

Our Lord also works His grace through physcicians. You clearly realize that the primary cause of your suffering is the sins in which you indulged, so do not fear to seek physical or psychological help as a supplement to your acts of spiritual repentance.

Thank you for sharing your story. It is a warning to all of us. I too am guilty of indulging my passions far too often, and this can lead to the evils you have sadly experienced.

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on Me a Sinner."

"Lord have mercy on us."

"Kyrie Eleison"

"In the name of Mary: Lord have mercy on us."

Selam
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:41:45 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 05:30:52 AM »

Brother,

Do you not remember:

Im not crazy thank you.

Dont you know that the demons possess our bodies?
Dont you know that they can also completely control our actions too?

Look here, my brother.

http://www.philokalia.org/on_the_prayer_of_jesus.htm

Look at 'Power to expel demons'

I understand your concerns, but do you understand what its was like to take the eucharist? It was like I was in heaven, if you are properly prepared for it, it is something beyond all earthly delights you can think of. I cannot explain what it felt like.

Satan is still is inside me though, his demons still plague me, he still wants me to kill myself (I think).
What I was experiencing was this, 'Mikhail, you either kill yourself or be killed in a horrific way'. Then when I got home it was, 'Mikhail you must kill your mom(its a tragic story, but me and my sister saved my mom when she lit herself on fire with gasoline and almost died, she's ok now, but she looks nothing like she used to, she was in the hospital for over 6 months. The devil helped her do it.).

I have contracted a demon, I think its the demon of lust or of fornication.
There are symptoms of my possession, they are; burning heat that i feel on my members; coldness on certain parts of my body; sometimes a sharp pain, like a needle in my flesh; An unexplainable feeling in my voicebox, very strange, like something wants to escape from my body; and the most horrific of all, a nasty, putrid smell in my nose (if you read elder josephs the hesychasts' book 'Monastic Wisdom' he speaks of his encounter with the demon of fornication, he said it was soo putrid and nasty smelling, so i think that is what I have, the demon likes my face and nose, the blasted thing defiles my flesh! I can feel burning on my face, my pimples, when I pop them smell like the demon too, utterly disgusting!).
Another sign is that my face feels like its turning over or something, i cant really explain it, but its like the blood becomes electric or something.

All this time the devil has been making me feel like i was going to be murdered, like I was going to be killed because I do not live like the way I used to (evil and sinful).
Or I feel like I'm going to be sacrificed to satan because that is what he wants, (suicide is a sacrifice to satan), But the devil, and my own evil have made me think that my neighbors are satan worshippers and that my brothers are like in a cult with them or something ,and that they are coming to get me. my brother even said 'our neighbors worship satan', he also said one time while making the hitler sign, 'Hail satan' to my mother, but he was really high on pot when he said it, I consider it all just to be the devil trying to make me crazy, because it is a miracle that I am alive and that my good guardian angel has protected me ever since and I think my neighbors do worship satan too, because they have devil pictures in their house and a baphomet sticker on their from door http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet and other disturbing things like it, typical to dark practice.
Or that the government is coming for me.
Or that I am going to martyred for my Christianity.

I dont care anymore im under gods protection, just like we all are, we are all one body, if one suffers all suffer with it.

1Cor. 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Cor. 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Cor. 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Cor. 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Cor. 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Cor. 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Cor. 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Cor. 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Cor. 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1Cor. 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
1Cor. 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
1Cor. 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
1Cor. 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
1Cor. 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
1Cor. 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Cor. 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Cor. 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Cor. 12:26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Its all just fear tactics, it was like that when they blew up the world trade centers with explosives.
Its a classic demolition style job. Why do you think it was on '911'? because that is who you are gonna call help, help! the terrorists, the terrorists! Who are you gonna call? Bush gave this speech on 911 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo
coincidence? I dont believe in coincidences
A NWO thats whats on their minds, that what will be accomplished if Ecumenism succeedes, TERROR and RELIGION, ECONOMY and POLITICS. These things are what the kingdom of the antichrist will be founded upon
People need to look at the footage when the building collapsed, there has never been a skyscraper building that has been taken down by a fire, even one that burned for over 24 hours http://www.infowars.com/fire-consumes-wtc-7-size-skyscraper-building-does-not-collapse/
Looking at these kinds of websites will lead to insanity if you do not have faith.
It was a false flag operation that was used to invade Iraq and inforce the police state.
Dont be surprised if another 'Terrorist' attack happens, so they can track us like chickens.

No one can help me but Christ and a spiritual father.

Down with ecumenism!
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 06:03:52 AM »

No one can help me but Christ and a spiritual father.

And your prayers may help, me and my family.

Let us pray for all orthodox christians.

Down with ecumenism!
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:39 AM »

Thanks be to you all

Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
Rom. 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
1Cor. 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Cor. 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Cor. 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cor. 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
Phil. 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Phil. 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
2Tim. 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
Heb. 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb. 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
1Pet. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pet. 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:30:56 AM by Get_Behind_Me_Satan » Logged

Down with ecumenism!
Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 10:27:57 AM »

Lord, have mercy on Your servant Mikhail.

Dear M., if you wish to chat with me in Russian, I am always at your service. Если хотитe, мы с Вами всeгда можeм пeрeкинуться словeчком по-русски (пишитe на форум "Foreign Languages" или мнe, частным образом).

Love never fails.
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 10:30:03 AM »

Lord, have mercy on Your servant Mikhail.

Dear M., if you wish to chat with me in Russian, I am always at your service. Если хотитe, мы с Вами всeгда можeм пeрeкинуться словeчком по-русски (пишитe на форум "Foreign Languages" или мнe, частным образом).
I wish I spoke russian, but im only half russian, my dad was cossack, his familiy fled to america to run away from stalin.

Down with ecumenism!
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 10:34:25 AM »

Please, get yourself to an Orthodox Church and speak to a priest immediately.

Lord have mercy on thy servant!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:53 AM »

Get a good  orthodox priest in a monastery and have him preform a exorcism, to kick out the devil..This day and age people fail to believe in demonic possession, blame everything on psychological problems ,environment or something else other than demonics,......My Prayers ....

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

Lord have Mercy.
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 07:01:47 PM »

Lord, have mercy.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
soufliotiki

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 10:50:13 PM »

Softener of evil hearts icon. FD: Feb 02/15

Soften our evil hearts, O Theotokos, and quench the attacks of those who hate us and loose all straitness of our soul. For looking on thy holy icon we are filled with compunction by thy suffering and loving-kindness for us and we kiss thy wounds; we are filled with horror for the darts with which we wound thee. Let us not, O Mother of Compassion, according to the cruelty of our hearts, perish from the cruelty of heart of those near us, For thou art in truth the Softener of Evil Hearts.

Silent tears

We cry out with heartfelt emotion to the chosen Virgin Mary, far nobler than all the daughters of the earth, Mother of the Son of God, Who gave salvation to the world: Look at our life which is filled with every sorrow and remember the sorrow and pain which thou didst suffer as one born on earth with us, and do with us according to thy merciful heart, that we may cry unto thee:

Rejoice, much-sorrowing Mother of God, turn our sorrows into joy and soften the hearts of evil men!

An angel announced the birth of the Saviour of the world to the shepherds in Bethlehem and with the multitude of the heavenly hosts praised God, singing: “Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will among men!” But thou, O Mother of God, having nowhere to lay thy head, since there was no room in the inn, gave birth to thy first-born Son in a cave and, wrapping Him in swaddling clothes, laid Him in a manger.

Correggio, Nativity - Holy Night

Knowing the pain in thy heart, we cry out to thee:

Rejoice, for thou wast warmed by the breath of thine own beloved Son!
Rejoice, for thou didst wrap the eternal Child in swaddling clothes!
Rejoice, for thou didst nourish with thy milk the One who sustaineth the universe!
Rejoice, for thou didst turn a cave into a heaven!
Rejoice, for thou didst make thy throne upon the Cherubim!
Rejoice, for thou didst remain a virgin both in giving birth and after birth!

Rejoice, much-sorrowing Mother of God, turn our sorrows into joy and soften the hearts of evil men!

Guide my heart, O Blessed Wisdom, and my tongue will also be guided ...
soufliotiki

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 10:50:36 PM »

Circumcision of Christ, Jan 1

Seeing the eternal Child swaddled and lying in a manger, the shepherds of Bethlehem came to worship Him and to relate that which the Angels told them about the Child. But Mary kept all these things in her heart. And after eight days had passed Jesus was circumcised, according to the law of Israel, as a man. Hymning thy humility and patience, O Theotokos, we sing to the Good God Eternal: Alleluia!

soufliotiki

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »

Meeting Simeon and Anna in the temple (Luke 2:21-38)

Having their understanding based on God and keeping the Law of the Lord, on the fortieth day when the days of purification were complete, His parents took Jesus to Jerusalem so that they could present Him before the Lord and offer sacrifice for Him according to the decree in the Law of the Lord. But we sing out to thee, O Theotokos, thus:

Rejoice, for thou didst take the Creator of the universe to the Temple in Jerusalem to fulfill the Law!
Rejoice, for thou didst there meet the Elder Simeon with joy!
Rejoice, thou only Pure and blessed one among women!
Rejoice, for with humility Thou didst carry thy cross adorned with sorrows!
Rejoice, for thou didst never disobey the will of God!
Rejoice, for thou didst reveal thyself as a model of patience and humility!

soufliotiki

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 10:51:13 PM »

The Presentation of Christ to the Temple, Feb 2

Thou wast strengthened with power from on high, O Mother of God, when thou dist hear the words of the Elder Simeon, when he said to thee: "Behold, this Child is destined to be the rise and fall of many in Israel. This is a sign which will be spoken against, and a sword will pierce thy very soul so that the thoughts of many may be revealed." And great sorrow entered the heart of the Theotokos, and with grief she cried out to God: Alleluia!

Rosehip
Archon

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 11:08:38 PM »

Lord have mercy and grant Mikhail  the peace which passes all understanding. Help him to be calm and to not be so hard on himself. Amen!

Mikhail, I hope you can find the help and comfort you are seeking. There is nothing wrong with working together with both a wise spiritual father and a caring medical professional. We need to look after both our soul and our body-both are important. And I hope you can find calm, soothing activities to keep you busy. Maybe you could pick up a new and gentle hobby of some sort. I find caring for plants or animals very theraputic. Also learning certain breathing techniques is very relaxing. There are many beautiful and pleasant activities available.

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
Altar Server
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian(as of 12/18/10)

Holy Father Seraphim, Pray to God for us!

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 07:26:01 AM »

Lord Have Mercy on thy servant
O Most Holy Theotokos interceed on your servants behalf that he may overcome his troubles!

All my hope I place in you, O Mother of God, keep me under your protection!
TheProdigalDaughter

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »

Lord, have mercy upon Thy servant Mikhail.

'Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.' Proverbs 27:17
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 12:11:09 AM »

Lord, have mercy.
GammaRay
The Awful Preacher
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek

Alexandros Papadiamantis

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

Mikhail, your story is very touching. I'm jealous of your eagerness to serve God, may you prosper in life. Smiley
Staying over at a monastery for a while is a good idea. Consider discussing with your parish's priest/confessor, too.

You're now in my prayers, brother. Smiley

Though I've walked the valley of the shadow of the death, I've fallen not. Not completely. Not yet.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

I have tragically become possessed by devils because of my evil passionate life, from drug addiction and sexual immorality.

And ultimately from giving myself up for sacrifice to satan by trying to kill myself on an overdose.

Dear Mikhail,

For the past month I have kept returning to this thread.  I have been praying for you because the knowledge that a brother Christian is demon possesed brings a lot of grief to my own soul.

I am going to say a few very basic things -in a simple way since that is the best way to address the demons which possess your soul.

1.  Rejoice! that you know you are possessed by demons.  A realisation of posession is an important first step to deliverance.

2. You MUST turn to a priest and ask for exorcism.    If the exorcism is ineffective, be prepared to work with that priest for as long as it takes to free your soul from possession.

3.  People reading what you write must be aware of your possesion and treat what you write with great caution.  Some of it may not be from the Christian named Mikhail but from the demons who have mastery of you.  It may be their cunning way to draw people away from God and away from the faith.

4.  It is possible that you are not possessed.  It is possible you have found a way to bring into the light of day the evil which resides in all of us, and by saying that it is demons acting in you you avoid the responsibility of not controlling the evil impulses common to all of us.

5.  If that is what is really happening, you still need assistance from a priest to deal with it.

6.  BELIEVE absolutely that God does not want you to be in this terrible state.  God wishes you to be free of demons.  God wishes you to be a free man, living in the freedom and the light which Christ brings.

Praying for you, my dear brother in Christ,
Praying to Saint Cyprian and Saint Justina for your deliverance,

Hieromonk Ambrose

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:50:00 PM by Irish Hermit » Logged
Get_Behind_Me_Satan
Moderated

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »

Dear Mikhail,

For the past month I have kept returning to this thread.  I have been praying for you because the knowledge that a brother Christian is demon possesed brings a lot of grief to my own soul.

I am going to say a few very basic things -in a simple way since that is the best way to address the demons which possess your soul.

1.  Rejoice! that you know you are possessed by demons.  A realisation of posession is an important first step to deliverance.

2. You MUST turn to a priest and ask for exorcism.    If the exorcism is ineffective, be prepared to work with that priest for as long as it takes to free your soul from possession.

3.  People reading what you write must be aware of your possesion and treat what you write with great caution.  Some of it may not be from the Christian named Mikhail but from the demons who have mastery of you.  It may be their cunning way to draw people away from God and away from the faith.

4.  It is possible that you are not possessed.  It is possible you have found a way to bring into the light of day the evil which resides in all of us, and by saying that it is demons acting in you you avoid the responsibility of not controlling the evil impulses common to all of us.

5.  If that is what is really happening, you still need assistance from a priest to deal with it.

6.  BELIEVE absolutely that God does not want you to be in this terrible state.  God wishes you to be free of demons.  God wishes you to be a free man, living in the freedom and the light which Christ brings.

Praying for you, my dear brother in Christ,
Praying to Saint Cyprian and Saint Justina for your deliverance,

Hieromonk Ambrose

Maybe i've been bewitched or something, by a wiccan or something.

All that has happened to me has be very, very, strange, and very, very, scary.

But things have gotten much better, by the mercies of God.

I still have very unusual phenomenon happening in my body, and very bad dreams too, the demon of lust likes to really mess me up in my sleep.

Thank you, for your merciful advice.

Down with ecumenism!
ms.hoorah
High Elder

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »

Praying for you and sending a hug.

I hope that you will research the powerful role that hormones play in the content of dreams. Being a young adult male, your testosterone levels are at their highest.  Testosterone levels are at their highest in the early morning and in the evening.  This means that they are moderately high during much of the time that you are sleeping/dreaming.  When the hormone testosterone is being metabolized to its androgen form, it increases the rate of action potential sent by the amygdala (area responsible for emotions that is extremely active during REM sleep.)  When this increased rate of action potential occurs,  it is physiologically normal for dreams to have sexual and/or aggressive content.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 11:31:51 PM »

People, this is a Prayer thread, not an advice thread.  If you feel the need to offer advice related to this prayer request, please start another thread to do so.  Thank you.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: