OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 04:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman finds stranger's tooth in candy bar  (Read 649 times) Average Rating: 0
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« on: January 17, 2010, 10:49:22 PM »

BROWNSBORO, TX (KLTV) - It was New Year's Day when Sue Calhoun and her husband took a trip to Dallas to pick up a new tractor.

"So I had grabbed us a candy bar to eat on the way," said Calhoun.

The candy bar and Coke duo is one she treats herself to on road trips. But, about half-way through her trip, something unexpected happened.

"I took one bite and it was fine, so I took another bite and bit down on something and thought, 'Well, it may be a peanut,'" explained Calhoun.

She quickly learned it was not a peanut.

"I thought, 'Well, Milky bars don't have peanut or any kind of nuts in it," she said. "I looked at it and I thought, 'Oh, gosh! Gross! How terrible! [It's a] tooth!'"

It was a tooth with silver filling baked into her Milky Way candy bar.

http://www.kltv.com/global/story.asp?s=11830168

It looked like...an old man's tooth! Ewwww! Cheesy

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 01:47:40 AM »

Could it be a hoax? It's pretty easy to fake something like this.
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »

Could it be a hoax? It's pretty easy to fake something like this.

Stories like these remind me of these two:

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 11:44:01 AM »

That's... um... how would this happen, exactly? Nevermind, I don't want to know, do I?  Shocked

Large Marge sent me...
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 02:36:43 AM »

That's... um... how would this happen, exactly? Nevermind, I don't want to know, do I?  Shocked

I guess the same way a little kid might--you keep pushing your tongue against a loose tooth, and.... Grin

Either that, or somebody needs new dentures! Double ewwwww! laugh
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:37:48 AM by Myrrh23 » Logged

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: