OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 05:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I change my name?  (Read 1023 times) Average Rating: 0
The Caffeinator
Elder

« on: December 22, 2003, 06:59:59 PM »

Earlier I changed my name to the Caffeinator, but I can't seem to remember how to do it!
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 07:09:54 PM »

Oh hang it - not another of these folk who likes to keep us guessing with his name Sad

Mexican is on his third to my knowledge , you are on your second, Bobby - well I give up - I can't keep track of his.

Take pity on us oldies please

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 02:04:40 AM »

At the moment, the admins/mods have suspended the ability for users to change their own screenames due to a few abuses in the recent past.  If you'd like to change your screename, please email or PM one of the admins (Anastasios, Roberto, and Mor Ephrem) with the new screename.  As far as I know, Global Mods such as myself and Prodomos do not have access to change names.

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 01:57:07 PM »

How do you get your name changed?  Lets see . . . . Simon just made a confession of faith . . . Jacob had to wrestle with an angel . . . Saul got knocked off a horse . . . Abram and Saria had to wait patiently on the Lord . . . .

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 06:34:49 PM »

Or simply just convert to Orthodoxy...I mean there aren't too many blonde haired blue eyed Nektarioi (I think this is the right plural lol) that have had that name from birth Cheesy
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: