OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 04:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what do these mean?  (Read 697 times) Average Rating: 0
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Ruthenian Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Pheonix

« on: January 01, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »

1.  what is the little green circle under some members' pictures that says "warned" next to it?

2.  what are the little stars?  how does one get them?

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 10:37:23 PM »

Hi, Trevor, and welcome!

1.  The warned symbol is an indication that a poster has broken one of OC.net's posting rules.  This typically isn't assigned until the poster has been warned privately and they've broken the same rule again, but it depends on the situation.  For more information regarding our posting rules, please click on the Rules tab above or click here.

2.  Here's a previous thread detailing the star system:  http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13447.0.html.

Enjoy and thanks for asking!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Ruthenian Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Pheonix

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »

Hi, Trevor, and welcome!

1.  The warned symbol is an indication that a poster has broken one of OC.net's posting rules.  This typically isn't assigned until the poster has been warned privately and they've broken the same rule again, but it depends on the situation.  For more information regarding our posting rules, please click on the Rules tab above or click here.

2.  Here's a previous thread detailing the star system:  http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13447.0.html.

Enjoy and thanks for asking!

thanks for answering!

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: