OK, now that we have a real live member of the COE here on the forum, I want to ask some questions, in the hope that he'll indulge us and answer them, or find the answers to them.
Here we go:
1. I recall looking at a COE calendar and seeing that August 15 was dedicated to St. Mary. I wonder if that date commemorates her Assumption (Dormition,) just like it does in the EO, OO and Catholic Churches?
2. Does the COE have feast days for the Conception of the Virgin Mary, or for the Presentation of the Virgin Mary to the Temple when she was a little girl? If so, what are the dates for those holy days?
3. Is there a good COE calendar on line that has all the feast days and perhaps also the fasting days?
4. Are Ibas (Hiba) of Edessa and Theodoret of Cyr venerated as saints in the COE? If not, what is their status, if any (are they under anathema, is the COE indifferent toward them, etc?) Note to everyone: I'm not asking this because I want to restart another polemical discussion about Chalcedon. I'm genuinely curious, because I've heard a couple of times that they are venerated by the COE, but I heard it from polemical sources, so I'm not sure if it's true.
5. Is there a good list somewhere on line of all the saints of the COE?
6. What are the fasting rules for the COE? Besides Lent, what other fasting periods are there? Which foods do you abstain from?
If at least some of these questions could be answered, I'd be very grateful. Thanks ahead of time.