OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 04:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Head for the Hills...  (Read 5899 times) Average Rating: 0
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2003, 03:05:43 PM »

Now that is really cruel.

Br Max , where is your christian charity ?

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2003, 03:10:32 PM »

rotfl  vicki - do that and I'll send your name to a mail order bride service for greek men!!

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2003, 03:15:28 PM »

LIGHT BEER?  as if!!  I'm drinking Long Island Iced Tea, TYVM.  Tongue

Grin

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2003, 03:28:32 PM »

whats a metanyes??  Penance? Huh

Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2003, 05:37:59 PM »

Ah I see said the blind carpenter when he grabbed his hammer and saw!!

Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2003, 05:51:20 PM »

Metanyes are only for the guilty, thus I have no clue what they are  Tongue Grin Wink Cheesy
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2003, 06:03:20 PM »

Oh I would think after that comment Vicki would prescribe a few hundred more Cheesy

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2003, 06:28:06 PM »

vicki is PMing some one other than ME!!??  *gasp*

Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2003, 06:30:00 PM »

Ha, 50 that's nothing for YOUNG knees... Tongue
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2003, 06:39:48 PM »

lol - why are they complaining to YOU Linus is the one who brought me over - they should complain to HIM!! Grin

Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2003, 06:40:29 PM »

Graceless Heretic

Excuse me??  Thats SPAWN OF SATAN, TYVM. Grin

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: