OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 02:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Christians make money on the internet??  (Read 1219 times) Average Rating: 0
wen

OC.net

« on: December 16, 2003, 06:03:36 PM »

Hi THIS IS A SCAM OR SPAM.

I just began reading this post as your are right now and kept reading it because the title caught my attention.

All I did was send $1.00 to six people and within 5 days, I realised I was poorer by $6.00.  This is a totally illegal mailing list (it is either a chain letter or a pyramid).

I called the post office and the lady said "Go away you stupid git!".  You must though do EXACTLY what it says below, be NAIVE and then you will be part of an illegal mailing list, which companies pay a lot of money for.  What makes it legal is this:  Send $1.00 to the people below.  Write on a piece of paper "Please add me to your mailing list" and write your name and address on it.  Keep all of your mail for your records. Oh, wrap the dollar in your paper (which you wrote you name and address on) to prevent theft.  After you have paid those people, now it is time for you to be part of that list.  You take the #6 person and bump their name and address to number 5.  You now become #6.  Move the #5 person to number 4. Move the #4 person to #3.  Move the #3 person to #2.  Move the #2 person to #1  and take  the number one person off the list.  Don't worry, they have made money at this point.  Now you copy and paste this post and go and post this message to 200 newsgroups/message boards/chats/forums (more is better), this is the definition of SPAM!.  There are new forums starting all of the time,so don't worry about running out of forums to post on.  You want to post on busy forums and ones where people can be trusted to be total morons.  

Now, here's where it get's exciting for you.  If only 5 people join the mailing list and send out 200 posts (200 x 5) you have the potential of making $1,000 VERY QUICK from just those 5 people who joined honestly.  And if those thousand people send out 200 posts...well, you get the idea. The internet could make you $$$ very rapidly.  It's the same idea as AVON (multi-level) except, the word of mouth can be millions within a very short matter of time.  Plus it's only $6.00 to join (Most AVON companies will cost you $10.00 to join plus you get stuck with a lot of unwanted product.  This is a service and no product exchange is needed. THAT'S IT!!!  

So, begin now by sending $1.00 to the people below and again write "Please add me to your mailing list" along with your name and address to:

(1) LISA S.
    244-16 86TH AVE
    BELLROSE NY. 11426

(2) J. Roberts
     34580 Seminole Way
     Solon, OH 44139

(3) B. Evans
     607 Pinecrest Dr.
     Madison, MS 39110

(4) Greg Wang
     5622 S. 235th st. gg-102
     Kent, WA 98032

5)  Gail Mac
     1656 Church Rd.
     McKinleyville, Ca.  95519

6)   Sal F.
     43 Potter Lane
     Huntington, NY 11743

And remember, if you don't send your money to these people, they won't send money to you and this could then be illegal.  But if we all participate honestly and fair, WE WILL ALL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY.  I PROMISE THIS WORKS!!! PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT SO I CAN FACE ALL MY FRIENDS AT THE PUB WHO CALLED ME A MORON FOR GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS.

Once you start making a lot of money,  please give back to those in need.
Bless you.
Naughty, naughty. Didn't read the rules before posting.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:41:00 PM by prodromos » Logged
Oblio
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

The Pointless One !

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 06:06:21 PM »

I just banned this guy and his shill-puppet over at CF
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 06:10:56 PM »

This is his second attempt to post it here - the other one was removed by Mor immediately.

Doesn't take a hint does he?

WEN  --- Please remove this piece of blatant garbage.

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Father Peter
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: British Orthodox Church within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 06:10:58 PM »

What you do that for? I've just sent my envelopes out!!!

PT

Lord have mercy upon me a sinner
http://www.orthodoxmedway.org

My blog - http://anorthodoxpriest.blogspot.co.uk

The poster formerly known as peterfarrington
Oblio
Elder

Jurisdiction: OCA

The Pointless One !

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 06:16:18 PM »

lol Cheesy
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 06:39:04 PM »

By the way it is illegal to do this anyway, I should contact the authorities Wink

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Frobie
Quasi Vero Monaco
High Elder

Rublev's Trinity

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 06:49:14 PM »

Greg Wang is a good guy, btw.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: