OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 24, 2014, 12:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Icon corners  (Read 41706 times) Average Rating: 0
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »

Seriously, let's cut Feanor some slack.  Acting like armchair martyrs will do one any good and, in the end, may actually prove to be evil. 

Unless you're a personal friend or in his shoes, no one should be counseling Feanor to engage in conflict with anyone.

Remember who you are and where you are.

Good point. 

Feanor, I apologize if I have offended you, and humbly ask for your forgiveness.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Alveus Lacuna
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »

Unless you're a personal friend or in his shoes, no one should be counseling Feanor to engage in conflict with anyone.

Rule of thumb: If you don't want a running commentary, then don't post personal things on the internet. Especially not on a discussion forum, where the point is to discuss what is brought up. This isn't the prayer forum, so it's fair game. Nice job on the armchair martyrs comment though.  Wink
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2010, 08:31:27 PM »

Engage him in encouraging conversation?  Yes.  (eg. "It's a shame your friends aren't more open minded and accepting of your decision to be a Christian.  You have my sympathy and prayers.")

Tell him to engage in conflict that he may or may not be ready (which one would know only if he was a personal friend of Feanor and a confidant) to deal with?  No.

Cf. Romans 14.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
LBK
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »

Engage him in encouraging conversation?  Yes.  (eg. "It's a shame your friends aren't more open minded and accepting of your decision to be a Christian.  You have my sympathy and prayers.")

Tell him to engage in conflict that he may or may not be ready (which one would know only if he was a personal friend of Feanor and a confidant) to deal with?  No.

Cf. Romans 14.

Bravo, Schultz!  Well said! laugh
brittrossiter

jasonrossiter
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2010, 09:22:29 PM »

Here's my little prayer corner:

Altar Server
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian(as of 12/18/10)

Holy Father Seraphim, Pray to God for us!

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »

Brittrossiter

Who is the Saint depicted in the middle icon and also who is the saint to his left?

"Come ye take light from The Light that is never overtaken by night and glorify the Christ, who is risen from the dead"
brittrossiter

jasonrossiter
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 11:11:52 PM »

Brittrossiter

Who is the Saint depicted in the middle icon and also who is the saint to his left?

If you are talking about the middle row, from left to right, they are: (a) St. Xenia of St. Petersburg; (b) St. John the Forerunner; and (c) the Theophany

The Saint on the bottom is St. Peter the Aleut.
Altar Server
High Elder

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2010, 11:22:04 PM »

Thanks yeah  I was I should have been more spacific

"Come ye take light from The Light that is never overtaken by night and glorify the Christ, who is risen from the dead"
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2010, 02:06:35 AM »

brittrossiter ......
Very Very nice Prayer Corner,One thing though  do the eastern orthodox icons, get along with the Latin crucifix...inquiring mind wants to know... Grin

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Warned
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2010, 02:12:23 AM »

Here are my Icon corners. Not as authentic and tidy as some of the beautiful ones others have posted, but I see Christ here nonetheless. Smiley

My daughter Adayah in front of the Icon corner in our living room.

The Icon corner in my study.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
brittrossiter

jasonrossiter
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »

brittrossiter ......
Very Very nice Prayer Corner,One thing though  do the eastern orthodox icons, get along with the Latin crucifix...inquiring mind wants to know... Grin
LOL so far, yes.  I have not had to break up many fights, and whatever chatter they may engage in doesn't keep me up at night.  Grin 
Altar Server
High Elder

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

lol

Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

My impression is that this "icon corners" are more of a Russian/ Ukrainian thing. Am I right?
I've never seen them, growing up in Romania.
Do the Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, Arabs etc have them?

Bulgarians in Istanbul had them before 1962 when we emigrated to the United States. In my one visit to Bulgaria in 1957, nobody had icons, let alone icon corners (big trouble with the Communist authorities). In the United States, I have seen icons and icon corners in the homes of pious Orthodox folks of many backgrounds--convert and cradle alike.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Feanor

Faith: Catholic

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »

I'm not offended, and you raise some good points regarding what Christ said about being persecuted for his sake. Witnessing my faith to my friends and hopefully bringing them to God is certainly high on my agenda, but I've known these friends of mine for many years and I know the right way to go about it. Being confrontational and inviting conflict is NOT the way with these people. Nor can I imagine it being an effective means of witnessing Christ to anyone, really. The confrontational nature of many Christians is something I've noticed in my workplace and university and it simply is not an effective way to preach the faith. I know my friends and I know how they would respond to various things. I know that by keeping a permenant icon corner in my room I would alienate myself very quickly, which would render any efforts to bring them to Christ totally useless.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Ruthenian Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Pheonix

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »

how beautiful! 
who is the icon depicting second row, far left?  I have noticed her at church and have always wondered.  I figured she's one of the Russian martyrs of the 20th century, but who is she?

sorry! I neglected to read the responses on this topic before posting my own.  I see that she's St. Xenia of St. Petersburg.

still, BEAUTIFUL ICON CORNER!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 02:31:48 PM by trevor72694 » Logged

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2010, 02:50:00 PM »

Where'd you get those shelves? (or, alternatively, how did you make them?) I need to get some of these myself.

I got both at Lowe's Home Improvement. I think the top shelf was about $10 and the floor shelving unit was about $35.

EDIT--I've added a few icons since my last pic, and I'm still waiting on a couple icons to arrive...

looks nice!  I have the Same dyptich at my other icon corner!  I have two, my mainone at home, and another at my dad's house, so that I can pray and feel like I'm home again.

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
chatelaa

Faith: Orthodox Christian (Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia)

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »

I have a small apartment, also; I'm an artist and I read a LOT, so I don't have much room, but I made some space on a wall right above my long work-table/bench.  In the middle of the table, next to the wall, I have my Bibles and prayerbooks.  Above the prayerbooks I have two rows of icons.  When my atheist friends come over, I don't say anything about the icons unless they ask questions.  Some do.  I figure the icons are part of my DNA, so if my friends accept me (which includes my cats, my paintings, stained glass windows, etc)  they also have to accept the icons.  And they do, because they are kind people.  But I'm older.  When I was young, I was worried about such things as being accepted by others.  Now, I understand they simply accept me or they don't and if they don't they aren't my friends.  But it took me many years to get to this confident state of mind and heart.
brianj29

Faith: orthodox
Jurisdiction: greek

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2010, 10:45:28 AM »

Hi I converted 10 years ago (my grandmother had been russian orthodox but I did conversion and attend greek orthodox). Anyhow I am going through divorce and have 2 small children(wife is lutheran).Anyhow I am trying to deepen my faith and have a tradition with my children 8 and 3.So I am setting up an icon corner. I have a corner a wall cross Christ,Mary icon and each of our saints maximus,matthew,leo. I am confused about candles,incense etc. i am not going to leave a oil lamp on all of the time with small kids is a single votive acceptable when we pray(bee wax candle normal dollars store candle??? is incense optional? does it have to be certain kind. I have orthodox bible and prayer book. In short looking for suggestions I am truing to not get to complex as it distracts and frustrates me from what I am trying to do which is be closer to God and my boys during this difficult time
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

Welcome, Brian
No two icon corners are alike. Don't be surprised if what I'm about to say gets contradicted - I don't think there are any real rules about what should be in a home icon corner. It needs to be a place where you are drawn to prayer and will encounter God as an Orthodox Christian. My wife is not Orthodox. Incense is a definite no in my home. Yes, be sensible concerning safety issues with candles. I light mine only when I approach for prayer. Don't worry about whether the candle is monastery produced beeswax or dollar store variety. It is good to have the best that you can acquire, but do remember that Christ is the True Light.

Your divorce is certainly unfortunate. You will have quite the challenge raising your children. It sounds like you're off to a good start.
Alveus Lacuna
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »

In short looking for suggestions I am truing to not get to complex as it distracts and frustrates me from what I am trying to do which is be closer to God and my boys during this difficult time.

If you have an open heart and faith, you have everything you need. God keep you and yours during this difficult time. Kyrie Eleison.
thetraditionalfrog
Traditional Frog

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »

My icon corner is quite simple. Two icons, one of Christ, and one of Mary. I have a wall cross centered above and between them. Underneath, I have a shelf on which I keep a bottle of Holy Water, oil from St John Maximovitch (lampada), my bible and Jordanville prayerbook. Hanging in front is a simple lampada. The icons and wall cross are from Russia. I'll try and post a photo soon.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:45:06 PM by thetraditionalfrog » Logged

“For the honorable Cross and golden freedom!” -Sv Lazar

“Give up everything for Christ, but Christ for nothing!” -Sv Sava
Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »

Here is the icon corner in my room.

Altar Server
High Elder

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2010, 08:21:01 PM »

very beautiful

Altar Server
High Elder

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »

Andrew what do you have in your icon corner(what icons ect...)?

Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »

Andrew what do you have in your icon corner(what icons ect...)?

On the wall where the lamp is, on the top I have a small icon of the Theotokos of Czestochowa. On the next row I have (from left to right) St. Anthony, St. Nicholas, Christ, the Resurrection, Ladder of Divine Ascent, and then St. George, on the next row there is St. Isaac of Syria, the Theotokos of the Passion, a Russian Cross, Rublev Trinity, All Saints of America (has a glare on it), and then St. Andrew under that. The next row has St. Vladimir of Kiev, St. Innocent of Alaska, St. John the Baptist, the Prophet Elias, St. John of San Francisco, and St. Seraphim of Sarov. On the book shelf leaning on the wall is the 40 Martyrs of Sebaste, Christ the Bridegroom, and St. James the Just. On the wall to the left at the top is the icon of Elders Joseph the Hesychast, Ephraim of Katounakia, Porphyrios, and Paisios, under it is the Optina Elders, and the Last Supper, under it is the Last Judgment, and on the shelf is the Theotokos (and on it is a paper icon of the icon of St. George from Zographou Monastery on Mt. Athos), and then next to that is a small Kursk Root icon that was blessed by the actual wonderworking icon.
CatholicLife

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Catholic Diocese of Phoenix

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2010, 01:01:44 AM »

This is my "icon corner" . Some may say the icon of St Michael of the Apocalypse is not painted in a very traditional style, which I know is true but I like it. I hope to get some more iconsduring this year.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »

that's beautiful! 

Ionnis
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »

Andrew, can I ask where you got that icon of the Theotokos on the far left?  The Westernized one, which is behind the censer.  It is beautiful.  I've been looking for something like that for quite some time now.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 05:40:34 PM by Seth84 » Logged

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2010, 06:32:37 PM »

Andrew, can I ask where you got that icon of the Theotokos on the far left?  The Westernized one, which is behind the censer.  It is beautiful.  I've been looking for something like that for quite some time now.  Thanks!

I got it at my parish bookstore. I'm not sure where the guy at the store found it. I looked through the icons on Jordanville's website as well as Archangels books (they have a huge collection of icons though) and didn't find that particular one though they do have similar Russian icons. I also checked St. Isaac's Skete, Dormition Skete, and HTM and didn't find it and I don't know where else I could look. I would Archangels books would be a good place to look to find an icon similar to the one I have.

http://archangelsbooks.com/products.asp?cat=Mounted+Orthodox+Icons+of+the+Theotokos&pg=9
http://iconstudio.jordanville.org/i_theotokos.html
Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2010, 06:33:08 PM »

that's beautiful! 

Thanks!  Smiley
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »

Thank you, Andrew.

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
bkovacs

Faith: Byzantine Christian

« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2010, 10:37:38 AM »

What prayer books do you have on the table. Which one is on the left, looks like a Missal.

"We knew not whether we were in heaven or on earth, for surely there is no such splendor or beauty anywhere on earth." The Divine Liturgy at Hagia Sophia.
Agabus
The user formerly known as Agabus.
Archon

Faith: Pan-American Colloquial Convert Hybrid Orthodoxy.
Jurisdiction: We are all uncanonical now.

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2010, 03:03:35 AM »

Here's a photo of my icon corner. It's the poor man's version of icons, prints mounted in frames, but they've worked OK since I assembled it in November. Some of the icons rest in other places when not being used at prayer (for example, the Theotokos lives above my computer desk most of time).

Anyway, the tour goes like this.

The large icons in the center are Christ the Good Shepherd and the Theotokos.
The ones to the left are St. Moses Murin and St. Susanna the Myrrhbearer.
The ones on the left are St. Micah the Prophet and St. Elizabeth the mother of the Forerunner.

Sitting on the bookcase in the folding frame is the icon for the Synaxis of All Saints Who Have Shone Forth in North America and the icon of the baptism of the Lord.

The candle is of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I know it's not recognized by the Orthodox, but I already had the candle.

The books in front of the icons are the Holy Trinity Monastery prayerbook and an extra-large print New Testament with Psalms (Authorized Version, 1611).

The books standing between the rocks are a Catholic New American Bible, a Protestant Psalter (psalms set to popular hymn meter, in this case), the Oxford Companion to the Bible, my grandfather's Bible (it has hand-written notes in the margins) and a 1928 ECUSA Book of Common Prayer, which served as the basis for the Liturgy of St. Tikhon (it has a decent liturgical psalter).

The cup is my "censer."

I hope for it to grow (with real icons!), but this is it for the moment.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:05:50 AM by Agabus » Logged

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »

Here's a photo of my icon corner. It's the poor man's version of icons, prints mounted in frames, but they've worked OK since I assembled it in November. Some of the icons rest in other places when not being used at prayer (for example, the Theotokos lives above my computer desk most of time).

Anyway, the tour goes like this.

The large icons in the center are Christ the Good Shepherd and the Theotokos.
The ones to the left are St. Moses Murin and St. Susanna the Myrrhbearer.
The ones on the left are St. Micah the Prophet and St. Elizabeth the mother of the Forerunner.

Sitting on the bookcase in the folding frame is the icon for the Synaxis of All Saints Who Have Shone Forth in North America and the icon of the baptism of the Lord.

The candle is of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I know it's not recognized by the Orthodox, but I already had the candle.

The books in front of the icons are the Holy Trinity Monastery prayerbook and an extra-large print New Testament with Psalms (Authorized Version, 1611).

The books standing between the rocks are a Catholic New American Bible, a Protestant Psalter (psalms set to popular hymn meter, in this case), the Oxford Companion to the Bible, my grandfather's Bible (it has hand-written notes in the margins) and a 1928 ECUSA Book of Common Prayer, which served as the basis for the Liturgy of St. Tikhon (it has a decent liturgical psalter).

The cup is my "censer."

I hope for it to grow (with real icons!), but this is it for the moment.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Thomas
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2010, 09:31:59 AM »

Agabus,

It is nice to have you post your icon corner on the Convert Issues Forum because it shows that one does not have to spend a fortune to establish one. I started my Icon Corner inthat fashion and gradually over 20 years have expanded and  brought it into a higher quality over the years as I could afford to do so. I now have lampadas, censers, hand painted icons, and quality mounted prints, but I often remind myself that the purpose of my icon corner is prayer and doing the work of worship and salvation for myself and my family and I did that same work with my paper icons cut out of Church magazines and newspapers, Sunday School papare icons and bulletin icons given to my children. It is not what you have in the icon corner that matters but what you do in the icon corner. Thank you for reminding me of that real purpose.

Thomas

Your brother in Christ ,
Thomas
Thankful
Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »

Our family recently purchased a house and we are able to use one of the bedrooms as a prayer room (in addition to it being our home office).  Here's a picture of the converted bedroom closet.  We sorta splurge after our baptism and purchased icons of our patron saints (there are nine of us).  The saints are: [Clockwise to the left of the Theotokos] St. Nikolai, St. Helen, St. Matthew and St. Nina; and [clockwise to the right of St. John the Forerunner] St. Andrew, St. Juliana of Lazarevo, St. Markella, St. Isaac the Syrian and St. Silouan.   

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »

Our family recently purchased a house and we are able to use one of the bedrooms as a prayer room (in addition to it being our home office).  Here's a picture of the converted bedroom closet.  We sorta splurge after our baptism and purchased icons of our patron saints (there are nine of us).  The saints are: [Clockwise to the left of the Theotokos] St. Nikolai, St. Helen, St. Matthew and St. Nina; and [clockwise to the right of St. John the Forerunner] St. Andrew, St. Juliana of Lazarevo, St. Markella, St. Isaac the Syrian and St. Silouan.  

So beautiful!

Selam

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:37:55 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2010, 07:18:20 AM »

To each his own, but I still think that there is still something more authentic in what I've experienced there. But that, perhaps, has more to do with the fact that there were no aesthetickal concerns  involved, not much choice involved, not much awareness about it, just a custom followed out of a most blessed inertia, rather than  with the number of the icons, in itself, I would say.

Have you seen Blessed Elder Cleopa's cell at Sihastria Monastery? It is filled with icons and not just in the corner. I'd say he was pretty authentic. I don't see why having a lot of icons isn't authentic.

memory eternal to the blessed elder!  I read a biography of him, and he's most inspiring!

Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2010, 12:24:21 PM »

memory eternal to the blessed elder!  I read a biography of him, and he's most inspiring!

Yes! Thank God for such Holy Elders. Truly, Elder Cleopa is a Saint of our times.

Holy Elder Cleopa pray for us!
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2010, 03:51:33 AM »

about the position of icons in prayer corners, is it alright to have more than one of Christ or Theotokos on the same wall? 

Altar Server
High Elder

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2010, 12:24:27 PM »

Yes

samkim
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2010, 12:12:58 AM »

Holy crap icons! LOL not meant to be disrespectful. Beautiful.

What is the main black book?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:13:40 AM by samkim » Logged

주 예수 그리스도 하느님의 아들이시여 저 이 죄인을 불쌍히 여기소서.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2010, 02:47:22 AM »

I wanted to post an updated pic of my icon corner, as I've aquired a few more.

the one on the far right is one of the Romanov family passion-bearers.  it was a gift for my birthday.

LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2010, 08:53:18 AM »

Trevor,

I cannot "see" the image.

Could you re-attach it?

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »

Trevor,

I cannot "see" the image.

Could you re-attach it?

if that doesn't work, here's the photobucket link:  http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/trevor72694/GetAttachment.jpg

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: