OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 09:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vegan Cookbook on Bargain Shelf at Borders  (Read 524 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:43:03 PM »

Just FYI: I saw a Vegan cook book in the bargain books at Borders for $5.99 (in NC at least). It's called "The Ultimate Book of Vegan Cooking" and it doesn't seem to be available on Amazon.com even. Chock full of color photos.

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Andrew21091
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:19:15 PM »

Too bad there is no Borders near where I live.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:39:52 PM »

If this is the same book, they seem to have it online, though you'd have a 4-8 week wait for it.

EDIT--Nevermind, probably not the same book, as I see that they say "not available in stores". That just seemed to be the book that most closely matched the title and price in the OP.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 11:41:05 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

"But science is an inferential exercise, not a catalog of facts. Numbers, by themselves, specify nothing. All depends upon what you do with them" - Stephen Jay Gould
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: