OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 26, 2014, 06:52:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime about soviet special unit during WW II  (Read 997 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« on: November 05, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »

I've found an anime bout special-magic-katana-soviet unit during WW II. I have no idea what is the plot but it is drawn nice. They've even got a Monk as one of the major characters.

http://www.first-squad.com/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 02:28:31 PM by mike » Logged
Shlomlokh
主哀れめよ!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Bulgarian

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:57 AM »

Interesting. I've never been a big fan of anime by any means, but this looks interesting. I might see it.

"I will pour out my prayer unto the Lord, and to Him will I proclaim my grief; for with evils my soul is filled, and my life unto hades hath drawn nigh, and like Jonah I will pray: From corruption raise me up, O God." -Ode VI, Irmos of the Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos
Super Apostolic Bros.
Is St. Andrew Luigi to St. Peter's Mario?

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:52 AM »

I've... heard about it from a coworker. He described it as "uniquely terrible." No, there was no sarcasm on his part; he thought it really sucked.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: