OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 03:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What movies are you watching?  (Read 122167 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2010, 11:19:07 PM »

Yesterday I watched Shawshank Redemption for the first time in years. Good stuff.

"What say there, fuzzy britches?"  Cheesy

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »

Sleepy Hollow.  Seems like a fairly random film to be airing.  Tongue

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Andrew21091
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2010, 12:56:00 AM »

Well, I've been on a Kurosawa kick lately. I've become a huge fan of his work. I watch Ran last night and really liked it. Its an amazing film really as with all of the Kurosawa films I've seen recently. I think a lot of the scenes are done brilliantly and beautifully and the story was really capturing yet very tragic. Ran has a lot of scenes that will stick in my head. I've loved all of the Kurosawa films I've seen so far but I have to say my favorite so far is Yojimbo in which Toshirô Mifune is amazing. I'm planning on watching Kagemusha, Throne of Blood, Hidden Fortress, and Red Beard later in the week. Kurosawa was a genius and has become one of my favorite directors. I'm just captured by his films.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »

Above the Rim

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2010, 04:57:08 AM »

Doctor Who:  "Voyage of the Damned" (2007 Christmas Special w/ David Tennant) - classic Doctor Who bad-****ery at its best! Grin
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:58:57 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2010, 05:11:30 AM »

Super Size Me

I like to go to McDonalds and get some grub, come home, and pop this DVD in. Da-da-da-da-da, I'm lovin' it!  Grin

scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:28 AM »

Just watched "Z" for the first time.  Interesting flick though I had hoped it would have been in Greek!

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »

Just watched "Z" for the first time.  Interesting flick though I had hoped it would have been in Greek!
Wouldn't it then be called "Zeta"?

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2010, 05:34:21 PM »

Doctor Who:  "Voyage of the Damned" (2007 Christmas Special w/ David Tennant) - classic Doctor Who bad-****ery at its best! Grin
Just followed this up with the two-part special aired over the most recent Christmas and New Year's: "The End of Time".  What a powerful way to give David Tennant the grand swan song he deserves!  IMO, one of the best Doctor Who episodes ever.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2010, 06:21:24 PM »

Just followed this up with the two-part special aired over the most recent Christmas and New Year's: "The End of Time".  What a powerful way to give David Tennant the grand swan song he deserves!  IMO, one of the best Doctor Who episodes ever.

I'm not a big fan of the new Doctor Who. Okay, I enjoy it a great deal, and watch it whenever I can, but I honestly think it's a much more conventional show than the good old stuff. The new show has been compared to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I'm inclined to agree. I like Buffy, but it's not Doctor Who. And I don't want to pretend that the old show was perfect- it certainly had its share of crap episodes (being the longest SF series ever, it's kind of inevitable), but there's been nothing in the new series that approaches the good stuff from Hartnell or Troughton or Baker.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2010, 06:22:58 PM »

I'm not a big fan of the new Doctor Who. Okay, I enjoy it a great deal, and watch it whenever I can, but I honestly think it's a much more conventional show than the good old stuff. The new show has been compared to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I'm inclined to agree. I like Buffy, but it's not Doctor Who. And I don't want to pretend that the old show was perfect- it certainly had its share of crap episodes (being the longest SF series ever, it's kind of inevitable), but there's been nothing in the new series that approaches the good stuff from Hartnell or Troughton or Baker.
Which Baker, Tom or Colin?
scamandrius
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2010, 06:57:16 PM »

The Godfather and The Godfather, Part II

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

Colin Baker gave me nightmares as a child... dunno if it was that first episode where he tried to strangle Peri or the technicolor dreamcoat...

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

I just watched Super Size Me last night for the first time.  It was fascinating to see and a real eye opener, even in this day and age.  

I saw that movie. 

Keep in mind that if you abuse pretty much anything the results are going to be devastating to your health.  Having a burger and fries once in a blue moon will hardly hurt you, but eating home cooked rabbit 2 times a day for a month may give you protein poisoning. 

Thus I think the premise of that movie is flawed.

*raised eyebrow*

There are plenty of other things that one could consume in the same quantity and be in perfect health.

The point of the movie is that fast food is generally highly unhealthy, and that eating it as a staple of your diet will destroy your body. That's a decent premise.

Again, if you eat a burger once in a while, it will hardly hurt you.  I enjoy them tremendously.  Especially the new Angus burgers. Smiley

Second thing I am getting after Holy Pascha.  First being Salo!

Smiley

It also depends on where you get them from. With a lot of the food that is out there these days, the most unhealthy aspects about them are not so much which particular food you are eating, but where you are getting it from, i.e. how it was processed.

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2010, 02:46:44 PM »

Just followed this up with the two-part special aired over the most recent Christmas and New Year's: "The End of Time".  What a powerful way to give David Tennant the grand swan song he deserves!  IMO, one of the best Doctor Who episodes ever.

Colin Baker gave me nightmares as a child... dunno if it was that first episode where he tried to strangle Peri or the technicolor dreamcoat...
Yeah, the Sixth Doctor was the cockiest of them all.  What little I did see of him, I'm actually somewhat happy I didn't see more.  What a bombastic ass!  (As good fortune would have it, I moved out from Illinois to Oregon right before the local PBS station was to air "Caves of Androzani", Peter Davison's last regular episode.  I wasn't able to watch Doctor Who much at all following the move, so I never did see Colin Baker in the role of the Doctor until I saw "Twin Dilemma", his first episode, the one where he tries to throttle Peri, on youtube last year.)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:57:40 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #240 on: May 01, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »

"Requiem for a Dream" (Darren Aronofsky, 2000) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requiem_for_a_Dream)

Shocked.

Hey, let's better watch "Casablanca..." or "Sleepless in Seattle." Or "Shreck."

Love never fails.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »

Definitely Tom! I think 80's Doctor Who is generally pretty bad, with the exception of some really good McCoy stories. Colin's Revelation of the Daleks, though, has kind of a grotesque so-bad-it's-good appeal to it.

Rosehip
Archon

« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »

Has anyone here seen the new movie "A Shine of Rainbows", based on a novel by Lillian Beckwith? I think it looks like a lovely movie, and am hoping to see it eventually.

http://ashineofrainbows.com/

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

Definitely Tom! I think 80's Doctor Who is generally pretty bad, with the exception of some really good McCoy stories. Colin's Revelation of the Daleks, though, has kind of a grotesque so-bad-it's-good appeal to it.

Tom Baker is definitely the image that pops into my head when I think of "The Doctor" (or hear the theme music, in which case Tom Baker's head pops into my head).

On a currently watching note: I am really enjoying the new season/series so far.

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2010, 11:17:23 AM »

I've been thinking and here are my ideas for improving the new Doctor Who:

1. Spend time on individual stories. The old show had half-hour episodes and most of the good stories had more than 4 episodes to them. The new show follows the standard TV format of a different story for every episode (the over-arching plots notwithstanding), with occasional 2-parters. Make every story at least a 2-3 parter and take your time on things.

2. Spend time building worlds. Stop making up new menaces every episode. Spend time in a place and make it believable. Show some complexity and nuance. The new shows world's, alien races, etc., seem largely made up of whimsical after-thoughts. They're throwaways. Get better script-writers. Russell T Davies was awful. Steven Moffatt is a little better.

3. Dispense with over-arching plots between stories. Every season seems to have a plot like this which isn't any better than the individual stories. The Key to Time was great but this new show needs to master the basics before attempting something like that.

4. 2 year moratorium on the Daleks. Unfortunately, the Daleks and Davros became stock villains in the old series; they're even worse now. When you bring them back, make them interesting, complex, and genuinely scary. I think the last Dalek story where they were really menacing was Genesis of the Daleks.

5. Stop making the Doctor out to be some kind of god who is at the center of everything. This was an unfortunate carry-over from the latter years of the old show, especially McCoy's time. The Doctor was more interesting, IMO, when nobody knew him and he seemed more detached and inscrutable.

6. Make Doctor Who asexual again. The sexualization of Doctor Who has not made it more titillating, just more conventional. Again, like his god-like status, it makes the Doctor less interesting.

7. Make the next Doctor some ugly old curmudgeon. In the old show, the only Doctor who was a "looker" was Peter Davidson and that was when the show was at its nadir. You can afford to lose the teeny-boppers if you actually make a gripping, intelligent show. No Doctors under 50, please.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:22:37 AM by Iconodule » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #245 on: May 08, 2010, 03:18:25 PM »

Revenge of the Nerds

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2010, 12:44:52 AM »

4. 2 year moratorium on the Daleks. Unfortunately, the Daleks and Davros became stock villains in the old series; they're even worse now. When you bring them back, make them interesting, complex, and genuinely scary. I think the last Dalek story where they were really menacing was Genesis of the Daleks.
I just watched "Genesis of the Daleks" last night to get a refresher on how the Daleks began their existence.  Create a sentient mutant devoid of any pity, compassion, or remorse, and it should not have surprised Davros at all that they would turn very quickly against him.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:45:05 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2010, 11:01:33 PM »

I'm currently (half heartedly) watching Dead Alive. This is the first time I've watched it, and I have to say that I am very let down so far, after hearing about how great it is from some people. The girl is cute, that's about it.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »

We just saw "Hangover". it's  very popular with all the kids and I have to admit it was funny.

One of the actors seemed to be a cheap imitation of John Belushi.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
scamandrius
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2010, 11:09:51 PM »

The Hurt Locker.  This movie totally sucked.  I've seen my share of war movies that proclaim loud and clear that "war is hell" but this one was just poorly made.  I couldn't watch it all the way through; I had to stop it and come back to it because it was so drawn out and boring.  Why did it win an Academy Award for best picture again?

GregoryLA
Elder

Faith: Moving toward Eastern Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: Western Japan

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

The Hurt Locker.  This movie totally sucked.  I've seen my share of war movies that proclaim loud and clear that "war is hell" but this one was just poorly made.  I couldn't watch it all the way through; I had to stop it and come back to it because it was so drawn out and boring.  Why did it win an Academy Award for best picture again?

Man, I really liked this movie.
scamandrius
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »

Man, I really liked this movie.

To each his own; I thought it was a bad movie and not deserving of an Academy Award unless Best Picture is now code amongst the academy for "Best Political Commentary."  BTW, my negative appraisal of this movie has nothing to do with politics; I'm assessing it solely on artistic merit.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2010, 04:25:45 AM »

Evil Dead 2

Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #253 on: May 28, 2010, 09:55:11 PM »

The Road

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
Salpy
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2010, 01:36:17 AM »

I recently saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I thought that it was pretty awesome.

I saw it over the weekend, and I like it. I also like the book of Eli. It seemed strange and some what out of place in our now extreme secular culture.....but I liked it.

ICXC NIKA
My youner brother told me that the Book of Eli was great, so I am gonna give it a shot.

I just saw the Book of Eli on dvd.  I'm still trying to understand Denzel Washington's character.  Who or what was he?

Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »

I recently saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I thought that it was pretty awesome.

I saw it over the weekend, and I like it. I also like the book of Eli. It seemed strange and some what out of place in our now extreme secular culture.....but I liked it.

ICXC NIKA
My youner brother told me that the Book of Eli was great, so I am gonna give it a shot.

I just saw the Book of Eli on dvd.  I'm still trying to understand Denzel Washington's character.  Who or what was he?
Really loved that movie

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2010, 01:05:57 AM »

Commando, but dubbed into French.  Arnie without his accent is just so... I don't even know.  laugh

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2010, 10:32:40 PM »

We took the children to see The Karate Kid. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. It got pretty decent reviews, but it was also panned by some. However, I thought it was actually very good. There was only some very mild language, and no sexual references at all. The karate violence was pretty intense, but nothing gory or bloody. Very well acted I thought. The kids loved it, and I did too. I really can't understand why some people (only a few) gave it very bad reviews. I'd definitely recommend it for children maybe 11 and up, although our 10 year old and 6 year also old loved it.

Selam

"Those who have nothing constructive to offer are masters at belittling the offerings of others." +GMK+
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »

We took the children to see The Karate Kid. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. It got pretty decent reviews, but it was also panned by some. However, I thought it was actually very good. There was only some very mild language, and no sexual references at all. The karate violence was pretty intense, but nothing gory or bloody.

Just a mildly pedantic note: there is no karate in the new Karate Kid.

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »

Finally saw Avatar. Visually, I really enjoyed it. But in terms of the writing... well, some people call it "Dances with Wolves in space" but it could also be called "Dune for dumb people." For all the talent and innovation that went into creating the images, it's an utter shame that they could only come up with such an unremarkable script and such a predictable/ conventional plot. And the music... sounds like rejects from the Lion King soundtrack. But I suppose I shouldn't have expected more from the director of Predator and Titanic.

Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Jerkodox

« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

I just finished The Man Without a Past. Kaurismäki's movies has been praised pretty much but I'm still a little suprised how good it was. I can understand though why Kaurismäki's films has been a little baffling experience for non-Finns. The dialogue or rather the lack of it was even overwhelming.

Heorhij
Merarches

Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »

Finally saw Avatar. Visually, I really enjoyed it. But in terms of the writing... well, some people call it "Dances with Wolves in space" but it could also be called "Dune for dumb people." For all the talent and innovation that went into creating the images, it's an utter shame that they could only come up with such an unremarkable script and such a predictable/ conventional plot. And the music... sounds like rejects from the Lion King soundtrack. But I suppose I shouldn't have expected more from the director of Predator and Titanic.

I love the anti-war and anti-chauvinist stance of the "Avatar."

Love never fails.
Heorhij
Merarches

« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »

Watched Sam Mendes's "Away We Go" this past weekend. Very good film, as always from Mendes. Just wonderful. Highly recommend.

Love never fails.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #263 on: June 28, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »

I though Dances with Smurfs...I mean Avatar...was ok.  It was hyped, but still fun to watch.  Even funner to mock.  A number of people mentioned Paranormal Activity on here.  The best part was the Mexican woman who was sitting in front of us.  She was bawling the whole movie, crossing herself, and repeated "Madre de Dios" every time the door slammed.  I have a feeling her kids and husband forced her to go with them.  I thought he movie was kinda stupid, if not laughable, but I guess people from other countries are not as inured as many of us are to horror movies.

For war movies, its hard to go wrong with Finnish movies.  I have seen Tali-Ihantala 1944, Talvisota, and Ambush.  They can be pretty hard to find but if you get the chance, definitely not a waste of time.  I think the funniest part of any war movie comes in Ambush when one of the guys strips naked to swim the river so he can throw boards across the bridge for the rest of the platoon, and when his friends bring his equipment he grabs the light machine gun and leaves the rest behind!
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #264 on: June 28, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »

It's been done better in so many other movies.

scamandrius
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #265 on: June 28, 2010, 02:34:46 PM »

Finally saw The Hangover.  One of the funniest, if not crude, movies I've seen in a long time.  Good times! Grin

Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #266 on: June 28, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »

Finally saw The Hangover.  One of the funniest, if not crude, movies I've seen in a long time.  Good times! Grin
You should like "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard" then. Roll Eyes

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
scamandrius
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:37 PM »

^I didn't hear good things about that one, but if I can get it for free, I'll give it a try.

Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2010, 03:26:13 PM »

Did you also like the all the stereotypes and complete lack of character development?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »

Watched the sand's of time on the internet channel 131 quality was so so.... Grin

Also watched the H B O special, about the vampires and werewolfs, True Blood ,Quality  so so...... Grin
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:19:36 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: