OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 24, 2014, 07:15:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian Ends To Our Lives  (Read 390 times) Average Rating: 0
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« on: October 21, 2009, 04:13:57 AM »

It is evening here, the end of the day when we should remember the end of our lives.
My Cousin in Greece has just emailed me the latest youtube video doing the rounds of Orthodox Europe, and it's a video of a sunset with a difference.
The video is taken in Serbia where someone was filming the sun setting behind a neighbouring building. As the sun sets,a luminous figure emerges from the building and ascends upwards. When the camera focuses on them as they rise in the sky, it resembles two figures, one higher than the other. When they went to check on their neighbour, they found he had died not long ago. Does the video show an Angel taking his soul?
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exZkDxZRrJE

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
pensateomnia
Bibliophylax
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian

metron ariston

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 08:25:55 AM »

Hmmm....the same video was uploaded on to YouTube more than a year ago, and that original video says that it was filmed in Kazakhstan, not Serbia.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:26:14 AM by pensateomnia » Logged

But for I am a man not textueel I wol noght telle of textes neuer a deel. (Chaucer, The Manciple's Tale, 1.131)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: