OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 28, 2014, 09:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cure of AIDS and Cancer 13th Day  (Read 1722 times) Average Rating: 0
JoisephBReyes
"Change does not happen without dramatic events to accelarate the thinking of the mind"

Faith: The Holy Roman Catholic Faith

« on: October 18, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »

Shalom~Peace

As conveyed to the US Cardinals and Bishops

(Matthew 24:36)
 21 "But of that day and hour no one knows, Neither the angels of heaven, Nor the Son, 22 but the Father alone"

(Mark 13.32)"But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

Honor The Blessed Virgin Mary Of Fatima~Garabandal~Medjugorje The New Ark of The Covenant of Israel and Humanity
On the 13th day of a month Amen!

Those sufferings from AIDS/Cancer who are present at one of the Three Holy Places below on the 13th day of a month (shortly after The First Shake of The Continent of Africa) will receive healing from the pain and sufferings of AIDS/Cancer Amen!.   Have a little Faith in me, and I will show you Hope in Faith and the Love of God within the heart, mind and soul, The Holy Roman Catholic Faith Amen!

1) Axum, Ethiopia, the resting place of The One True Ark of The Covenant.  Most importantly, The Presence of The God of Israel~God The Father of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity in Heaven on Earth Amen!

2) The Catholic Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Arlington, VA, and

3) The Catholic Church of The Holy Trinity (My home parish Atwater Village Los Angeles, CA)

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »

This will not end well.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:39:25 PM by Asteriktos » Logged
ms.hoorah
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

This will not end well.
(With love) I disagree.  This discussion can end well if all participants act peacefully and lovingly.....like our Savior, Jesus Christ.

ms.hoorah
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

Hi Joiseph!   Welcome to OCnet.   God is magnificent and nothing is impossible for Him.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »

Shalom~Peace

21 "But of that day and hour no one knows, Neither the angels of heaven, Nor the Son, 22 but the Father alone"

(Mark 13.32)"But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

Honor The Blessed Virgin Mary Of Fatima~Garabandal~Medjugorje The New Ark of The Covenant of Israel and Humanity

Those sufferings from AIDS/Cancer who are present at one of the Three Holy Places below on the 13th day of a month (shortly after The First Shake of The Continent of Africa) will receive healing from the pain and sufferings of AIDS/Cancer Amen!.   Have a little Faith in me, and I will show you Hope in Faith and the Love of God within the heart, mind and soul, The Holy Roman Catholic Faith Amen!

1) Axum, Ethiopia, the resting place of The One True Ark of The Covenant.  Most importantly, The Presence of The God of Israel~God The Father of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity in Heaven on Earth Amen!

3) The Catholic Church of The Holy Trinity (My home parish Atwater Village Los Angeles, CA)

All these apparitions, False satanic spooks, phantoms,specters  ,,,,the Modugorije one even your heretic pope doesn't accept that one.... The visionaries from medugorije living a high  life style they made enough money i guess they can...

The  Bishop of  medugorije doesn't accept the apparitions as true but of satanic origins..
The fight between him and the Franciscan order there in who controls the purse stings might have something to do with it i guess......

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
JoisephBReyes
"Change does not happen without dramatic events to accelarate the thinking of the mind"

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »

Shalom~Peace

All these apparitions, False satanic spooks, phantoms,specters  ,,,,the Modugorije one even your heretic pope doesn't accept that one.... The visionaries from medugorije living a high  life style they made enough money i guess they can...

The  Bishop of  medugorije doesn't accept the apparitions as true but of satanic origins..
The fight between him and the Franciscan order there in who controls the purse stings might have something to do with it i guess......

Shalom~Peace

Attack on Medjugorje only comes from the Evil One...It's People like yourself that will bring upon The Secrets of Medjugorje to fulfillment upon hmanity...Peace...

Years ago, it was reported that Vicka Ivankovic, the most prominent seer at the famed apparition site of Medjugorje, had stated that the purported secrets there would begin when all belief in the apparitions seemed to be almost extinguished.

It is an intriguing possibility -- especially in a climate of ecclesiastic intellectualism (and skepticism).

Another alleged Croatian seer, Jim Singer, who now lives near Burlington, Toronto, said years ago that on September 23, 1995, "Our Blessed Mother stated (among other things) that the time is rapidly approaching when God's children will turn their backs on Medjugorje. The gift of Medjugorje will suffer tremendously and will reach the point when it will appear to be extinguished permanently.  Many will rejoice and become cynical. Only the steadfast few will remain faithful and loyal few will remain faithful and loyal.... but at a great personal cost, humiliation, and ridicule.  Indeed, the pressure will be so great that even the loyal souls will endure periods of serious doubt.  However, just when it would seem that this gift is finally dead, Jesus Himself will raise it like the phoenix from the ashes.... And that is when the TRUE understanding of the gifts, and the prophecy of Medjugorje, will begin... but, for many it will be too late."
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:06 PM »

This will not end well.
(With love) I disagree.  This discussion can end well if all participants act peacefully and lovingly.....like our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Some situations call for 'tough love'.  I recall our Savior overturning some tables and disrupting business once.

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:23 PM »

This will not end well.

Shalom~Peace

You would think many peoples would be filled with joy and happiness for those who will be healed from the pain and sufferings of AIDS and Cancer, but because of the lack of faith and the love of God within the heart mind and soul, they would rarther speak ill of this great Gift From The God of Israel~God The Father of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity in Heaven presence on Earth at Axum, Ethiopia Amen!

The Cure of AIDS and Cancer on the 13th of a month, will be fulfilled shortly after The First of Three Shakes of The Continent of Africa Amen!  The reason for the First Shake is a Sign for God's Chosen Peoples of Israel to make new pilgrimage to Axum, Ethioipia Amen! 

All will be acomplished by The Power of The Holy Spirit, The Third Person of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity Father, Son and Holy Spirit Amen!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:35:25 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
Rosehip
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »

What is the "First of Three Shakes of the Continent of Africa"? Huh Huh Huh

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »

What is the "First of Three Shakes of the Continent of Africa"? Huh Huh Huh

As conveyed to The U Cardinals and Bishops:

1) First Shake: The Arrival and The Presence of The God of Israel~God The Father of the Most Holy and Blessed Trinity in Heaven on Earth at Axum, Ethiopia Amen!

2) Second Shake: The Holy War on Abortion (The Arrival Of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima, Garabandal and Medjugorje at Axum, Ethiopia Amen!) The New Ark of The Covenant of Israel and of humaity Amen!

3) Third Shake: Several meaning but I AM will only share the forum this: The Arrival of The Lord and Saviour of the World, Jesus Christ Amen!

Pleae do not think this is a physical arrival, but of spirtual arrival in Faith and The Love of God within the heart mind and soul, The Holy Roman Catholic Faith Amen!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:46:39 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »

Shalom~Peace

Shalom~Peace

Attack on Medjugorje only comes from the Evil One...It's People like yourself that will bring upon The Secrets of Medjugorje to fulfillment upon hmanity...Peace...

Years ago, it was reported that Vicka Ivankovic, the most prominent seer at the famed apparition site of Medjugorje, had stated that the purported secrets there would begin when all belief in the apparitions seemed to be almost extinguished.

It is an intriguing possibility -- especially in a climate of ecclesiastic intellectualism (and skepticism).

Another alleged Croatian seer, Jim Singer, who now lives near Burlington, Toronto, said years ago that on September 23, 1995, "Our Blessed Mother stated (among other things) that the time is rapidly approaching when God's children will turn their backs on Medjugorje. The gift of Medjugorje will suffer tremendously and will reach the point when it will appear to be extinguished permanently.  Many will rejoice and become cynical. Only the steadfast few will remain faithful and loyal few will remain faithful and loyal.... but at a great personal cost, humiliation, and ridicule.  Indeed, the pressure will be so great that even the loyal souls will endure periods of serious doubt.  However, just when it would seem that this gift is finally dead, Jesus Himself will raise it like the phoenix from the ashes.... And that is when the TRUE understanding of the gifts, and the prophecy of Medjugorje, will begin... but, for many it will be too late."

I accept them in medugorije as visionaries ,because they envisioned on how make Quick Buck and didn't have to work Hard for it....

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »

double post....
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:51:38 PM by stashko » Logged

JoisephBReyes

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

Hi Joiseph!   Welcome to OCnet.   God is magnificent and nothing is impossible for Him.

My bad....Not sure how to correct my screen name to Joseph not Joiseph (lol)  No "I" in JosephBReyes  lol
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Shalom~Peace

Shalom~Peace

I accept them in medugorije as visionaries ,because they envisioned on how make Quick Buck and didn't have to work Hard for it....

Will come to believe after the First Shake of Africa?  Or will you still be ignorant to God's Power in Heaven on earth?  Amen!  You and others will fall to your knees in repentance after the First Shake of Africa Amen!

Rather than speak Ill, why not pray for the peopls of Africa, afterall, those who lack the faith will be stoned like that of Mary Magdallen, but by the blood of the inncoents of Africa Amen!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:02:28 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:11 PM »

JoisephBReyes, this section is meant for the discussion of which unites and divides the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church.  Unless the thread makes a drastic turn in that direction (and debating apparitions is not a valid turn), it will be locked.

-- Nebelpfade
Section Moderator

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

JoisephBReyes, this section is meant for the discussion of which unites and divides the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church.  Unless the thread makes a drastic turn in that direction (and debating apparitions is not a valid turn), it will be locked.

-- Nebelpfade
Section Moderator

Dear Moderator and Readers of The Forum:

1) Pleae accept my humble apologies, but I did not see nor read the first warnings or I may have honestly overlooked it.
2) I can not cite the sources because these Words come from me and conveyed to The US Cardinal and Bishops.

I hope and pray I have complied to your request...Peace...

Joseph B. Reyes

Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »

It think some one is well on his way to being banned...

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: