OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 08:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ark of The Covenant and The Holy Eucharist  (Read 1659 times) Average Rating: 0
JoisephBReyes
"Change does not happen without dramatic events to accelarate the thinking of the mind"

Faith: The Holy Roman Catholic Faith

« on: October 18, 2009, 02:26:42 PM »

Shalom~Peace

Sts. Sergius and Bacchus, said to be lovers Heavenly protectors of The Byzantine Army Orthodox Feast Day Oct 7th

Dear Readers

Shalom~Peace

AS CONVEYED TO THE US CARDINALS AND BISHOPS

Please pray for the peoples of Africa

(Matthew 24:36)
21 "But of that day and hour no one knows, Neither the angels of heaven, Nor the Son, 22 but the Father alone

Honor The God of Israel~God The Father Of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity In Heaven Presence on Earth at Axum, Ethiopia Amen!
~
The Continent of Africa will shake on the 25th day of a month

Through the intercession Of The Blessed Virgin Mary of Fatima~Garabandal~Medjugorje
The New Ark Of The Covenant Of Israel and Of Humanity Amen!

NO ONE HAS TO BELIEVE, THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS THE TRUE PRESENCE OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL ON EARTH AT AXUM, ETHIOPIA, BUT GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLES OF ISRAEL

NO ONE HAS TO BELIEVE, THE HOLY EUCHARIST IS THE TRUE PRESENCE OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, JESUS CHRIST, BUT THE PEOPLES OF THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC FAITH AMEN!

AS IT WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE PEOPLES OF ISRAEL OFFERED ANIMAL SACRIFICE BEFORE THE ARK, THE TRUE PRESENCE OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL AMEN! 

TODAY, THE NEW TESTAMENT, THE HOLY EUCHARIST WILL BE THE ONLY SACRIFICE BEFORE THE ARK OF THE COVENANT,  THE TRUE PRESENCE OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

The phrase Abomination of Desolation refers to Matthew 24:15:   So when you see standing in the holy place the abomination that causes desolation spoken of through the prophet Daniel - let the reader understand.  This Scripture is referring to Daniel 9:27, He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven.   In 167 B.C. a Greek ruler by the name of Antiochus Epiphanies set up an altar to Zeus over the altar of burnt offerings in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem. He also sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is known as the abomination of desolation.

The Holy Eucharist is the True Presence of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The Holy and Eucharistic Sacrifice is the Sacrifice to be.  All other sacrifices not of The Holy Roman Catholic Faith is The Abomination of Desolation before The God of Israel~God The Father of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity in Heaven on Earth  Amen!

JOHN 3.16   GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AS THE SACRIFICE AMEN!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:36:36 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
Pilgrim
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Inquirer
Jurisdiction: Holy Orthodoxy

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

So is Rome attempting to take Alexandria or Ethiopia now?

Heavenly King, Comforter, Spirit of Truth help us to walk the way of Life, which is Christ Jesus.

St. Cyril, St. Leo, and St. Severus pray that the Church may be united and one, Eastern and Oriental.St. Issac the Syrian, pray that Assyria would return to the Holy Church. St. Gregory, pray for Rom
JoisephBReyes
"Change does not happen without dramatic events to accelarate the thinking of the mind"

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »

As conveyed to The US Cardinals and Bishops
THREE FOLD~PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLES OF AFRICA~

THE FIRST OF THREE SHAKES OF THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA~THE CHASTISEMENT AND THE PURIFICATION BY REPENTANCE

1) THE CHASTISEMENT OF THE UNHOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH (THE HUMANITY), SHALL BE STONED LIKE THAT OF MARY MAGDALENE, BUT BY THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS OF AFRICA. AMEN!

2) THE REPENTANCE OF HIS HOLINESS BEFORE I AM ON BEHALF OF HUMANITY, FOR THE MISINTERPRETATION TEACHINGS OF SCARED SCRIPTURES ON HOMOSEXUALITY through no fault of its own, THAT CAUSED THE HATE IN THE MIND, OF THE BODY AND SOUL.  THIS IS THE GREAT PURIFICATION OF HUMANITY Amen!

3) HIS HOLINESS TO ANNOUNCE TO GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLES OF ISRAEL TO ABANDON THE WAILLING WALL IN JERUSALEM AND MAKE PILGRIMAGE TO AXUM, ETHIOPIA, THE RESTING PLACE OF THE ONE TRUE ARK OF THE COVENANT OF ISRAEL.AMEN!

4) COMMANDMENT IV. HONOR GOD THE ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN ON EARTH AND THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY OF FATIMA, GARABANDAL AND MEDJUGORJE ON FATHER'S DAY AMEN!

5) I AM (Joseph B. Reyes), TO BE CANONIZED AS THE LIVING CATHOLIC SAINT ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. AMEN! (Please see #2 )

6) THE BATTLE OF THE ARMAGEDDON BETWEEN THE HEART (GOOD/LOVE) AND THE MIND (EVIL/HATE) FOR LIFE OR DEATH OF THE BODY AND SOUL. AMEN!

7) THE SCHISM AND THE APOSTASY WITHIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF THE BODY AND THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. AMEN!

ALL WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE THIRD PERSON OF THE MOST HOLY AND BLESSED TRINITY.AMEN!

THANK YOU FOR READING THE WORDS OF THE ONE TRUE FAITH AND THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN THE HEART, MIND AND SOUL, THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC FAITH.AMEN!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:48:05 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:20:58 PM »

Shalom~Peace

The Picture of The Ark of The Covenant below are the presence of,

1) The God of Israel~God The Father of The Most Holy and Blessed Trinity Amen!

2) The Lord and Saviour of The World, Jesus Christ~The Holy Eucharist

3) The Blessed Virgin Mary~The New Ark of The Covenant

4) The Two Witnesses~Revelations Chapter 11

AMEN!

PS Click on the photo for a larger view
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:22:11 PM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »

JoisephBReyes, the information you posted does not appear to be your own work.  Please cite your sources.  You have 48 hours to comply, otherwise your posts will be flushed of all plagiarised work and your status will be elevated to warned.  This is the second time I have had to warn you about this.

-- Nebelpfade
Section Moderator
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:29:52 PM by Nebelpfade » Logged

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »

JoisephBReyes, the information you posted does not appear to be your own work.  Please cite your sources.  You have 48 hours to comply, otherwise your posts will be flushed of all plagiarised work and your status will be elevated to warned.  This is the second time I have had to warn you about this.

-- Nebelpfade
Section Moderator

Shalom~Peace

Dear Moderator and Readers of The Forum:

1) Pleae accept my humble apologies, but I did not see nor read the first warnings or I may have honestly overlooked it.
2) I can not cite the sources because these Words come from me and conveyed to The US Cardinal and Bishops.

I hope and pray I have complied to oyur request...Peace...

Joseph B. Reyes

ignatius
Baptacathadox
OC.net guru

Faith: Roman Catholic > Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

My Son Aidan... :-)

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 09:58:15 PM »

Grace and Peace,

It is as absurd to argue men, as to torture them, into believing. ~ John Henry Newman

My son, now will I teach thee the way of peace and inward liberty. Be desirous to do the will of another rather than thine own. Choose always to have less than more. Seek always the lowest place and to be inferior to everyone. Wish always, and pray, that the will of God may be wholly fulfilled in thee. ~ Thomas a Kempis

We must within the virtue of Temperance reign in a show of intemperate zeal. Let us humble ourselves before God and engage, if that is your will, our differences but in a true spirit of understanding and love. There exists no merit in these rash outbursts and veiled allusions. Come now and let us reason together. Choose a topic and let us engage in a constructive dialogue. Perhaps we might grow in peace.

St Basil the Great (330-379 A.D.): “I think then that the one goal of all who are really and truly serving the Lord ought to be to bring back to union the churches who have at different times and in diverse manners divided from one another.”
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »

2) THE REPENTANCE OF HIS HOLINESS BEFORE I AM ON BEHALF OF HUMANITY, FOR THE MISINTERPRETATION TEACHINGS OF SCARED SCRIPTURES ON HOMOSEXUALITY through no fault of its own, THAT CAUSED THE HATE IN THE MIND, OF THE BODY AND SOUL.  THIS IS THE GREAT PURIFICATION OF HUMANITY Amen!

5) I AM (Joseph B. Reyes), TO BE CANONIZED AS THE LIVING CATHOLIC SAINT ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. AMEN! (Please see #2 )
So you are to be canonized a saint before you've even died? Shocked  By what church? Huh  Certainly not by the Roman Catholic Church you claim to represent.
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »

According to some online sources, Joseph believes himself to be one of two prophets (his lover Timothy Comeau is the other) from the Book of Revelation.  He is trying to save us from hell.  Is this true Joseph?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 10:58:30 PM by Seth84 » Logged

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »

According to some online sources, Joseph believes himself to be one of two prophets (his lover Timothy Comeau is the other) from the Book of Revelation.  He is trying to save us from hell.  Is this true Joseph?
And that Joseph receives private revelations from God and the Virgin Mary and preaches these as the infallible "Holy Roman Catholic Faith".

Yes, I am with you on this, Seth.  I would truly like to know more about Joseph B. Reyes myself.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:09:23 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
ms.hoorah
High Elder

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 12:00:12 AM »

Thank you, Joseph, for being concerned about our salvation.  You have put real effort into communicating your concerns for our souls.  We are going to think about the message that you gave to us.
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »

We are going to think about the message that you gave to us.

Wanna know what I think about it?

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 02:10:15 AM »

And that Joseph receives private revelations from God and the Virgin Mary and preaches these as the infallible "Holy Roman Catholic Faith".

Yes, I am with you on this, Seth.  I would truly like to know more about Joseph B. Reyes myself.

Shalom~Peace

(Matthew 24:36)   21 "But of that day and hour no one knows, Neither the angels of heaven, Nor the Son, 22 but the Father alone"

1) As it stand today, the catholic church (the humanity) is unholy by God's standards. The Catholic church will again be "The One True and Holy Roman Catholic Church" ones His Holiness repents on behalf of humanity, for the misinterpretation teachings on homosexuality through no fault of its own Amen!

2) What has been quoted above is a true statement.  We are The Two written in The Book Of Revaluations Chapter 11 as conveyed to The US Cardinals and Bishops Amen!

3) In the beginning of life's creation, God The Father created Adam and Eve.  At the end of life's creation, God The Father created The Two Witnesses Amen!

Please do not confuse catholic visionaries of private revelations vs. The Words of Faith and The Love God within the heart, mind and soul of The Two Witnesses, as conveyed to The US Cardinals and Bishops.  There is no comparison between us and them, even though we have similar traits they way you see it Amen!

(Mark 13.32)  "But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

We have made multiple requests for sources to substantiate your claims. Until we see what we have asked for, I regret to let you know that your status will be that of a Post Moderation user.

+FrChris
Admin
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:25:54 AM by JoisephBReyes » Logged
JoisephBReyes

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 02:13:43 AM »

Thank you, Joseph, for being concerned about our salvation.  You have put real effort into communicating your concerns for our souls.  We are going to think about the message that you gave to us.

Shalom~Peace

Dear Ms. Hoorah:

Thank you for the kind words...Peace...Hope...Faith...and Love

Joseph B. Reyes
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 06:48:45 AM »

mispost.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:10:38 AM by Ortho_cat » Logged
AlexanderOfBergamo
High Elder

Faith: Traditionalist Christian
Jurisdiction: The Original First Millennium Church

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 07:23:44 AM »

Shalom~Peace

(Matthew 24:36)   21 "But of that day and hour no one knows, Neither the angels of heaven, Nor the Son, 22 but the Father alone"

1) As it stand today, the catholic church (the humanity) is unholy by God's standards. The Catholic church will again be "The One True and Holy Roman Catholic Church" ones His Holiness repents on behalf of humanity, for the misinterpretation teachings on homosexuality through no fault of its own Amen!

2) What has been quoted above is a true statement.  We are The Two written in The Book Of Revaluations Chapter 11 as conveyed to The US Cardinals and Bishops Amen!

3) In the beginning of life's creation, God The Father created Adam and Eve.  At the end of life's creation, God The Father created The Two Witnesses Amen!

Please do not confuse catholic visionaries of private revelations vs. The Words of Faith and The Love God within the heart, mind and soul of The Two Witnesses, as conveyed to The US Cardinals and Bishops.  There is no comparison between us and them, even though we have similar traits they way you see it Amen!

(Mark 13.32)  "But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

Am I wrong, or you are claiming that the only purpose of the two witnesses of Revelation (and you claim to be one of them) is to teach that homosexuality is good? IMHO, this as weird as Jesus descending from Heaven to say that the key of our salvation is to believe that He was born exactly in 1 AD.
Since you clearly say that His Holiness has to repent for his condemnation of homosexuality, why don't you just live the Catholic Church, whom you call Unholy? If the Church is unholy, has God abandoned the world so that no church still exists? C'mon, you can't be serious... you're dealing with Orthodox Christians, and maybe you hope in our sympathies due to your critics against the Roman Pontiff, but I think you could find more welcoming approaches in an Anglican, Protestant or Old Catholic setting. Go there, and you'll be exalted by those LGBT supporters. The position on homosexuality is possibly one of the few points EO have in common with RCs.
In Christ,   Alex

PS: the idea that the Two Witnesses have been created soon after life is an abomination. It is like saying that God prepared two martyrs for our salvation *before* we needed their testimony.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:26:05 AM by AlexanderOfBergamo » Logged

"Also in the Catholic Church itself we take great care that we hold that which has been believed everywhere, always, by all. For that is truly and properly Catholic" (St. Vincent of Lérins, "The Commonitory")
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: