OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 30, 2014, 02:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quran texts appear on baby's body in Dagestan  (Read 13594 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Stratopedarches

« on: October 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Moscow, October 15, Interfax - Quotations from Quran start appearing on the body of a 9-month boy named Ali from Kizlyar, Dagestan, his parents claim.

Birthmarks in form of Arabic scripts have been appearing on the baby's body since his birth. First, there were individual letters, then texts and, according to local imams, these are texts from the Quran, the Vesti TV has reported on Thursday.

Thus, one of the baby's legs has an inscription, "Allah is the creator of all things."

"First, there was a hematoma on his chin. When the bruise went off, we saw the word "Allah," Ali's mother Madina Yakubova said.

Words similar to birthmarks show up on his shank and ankle usually on Monday and Friday and then disappear.

When new inscriptions are appearing, Ali doesn't sleep all night long and has high temperature and even strong drugs cannot send it off.

The TV channel reported that Ali was diagnosed "ischemic heart disease of the second degree" and "infantile cerebral paralysis" in the maternity clinic. However, when inexplicable things started happening, he was examined and found healthy.

Hundreds of Dagestan Muslims come to Ali's house as pilgrims. Local authorities, beware of the rush, decided to guard the house round-the-clock.

source

What do you think about it?

Please, move it to the right board.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:38:19 PM by mike » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
ms.hoorah
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »

This is a contact dermatitis.  (The baby's leg touched a "chemical" of some type.)  Or this could possibly be Familial Juvenile Onset Psoriasis.

Once I walked through forest and was exposed to poison ivy.  My rash said, " I bet I can use this rash to make a religious statement or better yet I can use it to make $$$$$$$$$$." (I'm joking.)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:49:40 PM by ms.hoorah » Logged
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »

Moscow, October 15, Interfax - Quotations from Quran start appearing on the body of a 9-month boy named Ali from Kizlyar, Dagestan, his parents claim.

Birthmarks in form of Arabic scripts have been appearing on the baby's body since his birth. First, there were individual letters, then texts and, according to local imams, these are texts from the Quran, the Vesti TV has reported on Thursday.

Thus, one of the baby's legs has an inscription, "Allah is the creator of all things."

"First, there was a hematoma on his chin. When the bruise went off, we saw the word "Allah," Ali's mother Madina Yakubova said.

Words similar to birthmarks show up on his shank and ankle usually on Monday and Friday and then disappear.

When new inscriptions are appearing, Ali doesn't sleep all night long and has high temperature and even strong drugs cannot send it off.

The TV channel reported that Ali was diagnosed "ischemic heart disease of the second degree" and "infantile cerebral paralysis" in the maternity clinic. However, when inexplicable things started happening, he was examined and found healthy.

Hundreds of Dagestan Muslims come to Ali's house as pilgrims. Local authorities, beware of the rush, decided to guard the house round-the-clock.

source

I can't tell for sure, because it isn't big enough, but it seems the middle word is misspelt.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Marc1152
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

This is a contact dermatitis.  (The baby's leg touched a "chemical" of some type.)  Or this could possibly be Familial Juvenile Onset Psoriasis.

Once I walked through forest and was exposed to poison ivy.  My rash said, " I bet I can use this rash to make a religious statement or better yet I can use it to make $$$$$$$$$$." (I'm joking.)

I once saw God in a cloud but I think I may have been tripping... It was a long time ago. police

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
ms.hoorah
High Elder

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »

source

What do you think about itis

I can't tell for sure, because it isn't big enough, but it seems the middle word is misspelt.
Shhhhh!  Please be more careful!  You disproved the mystical event.  (It can't be a message from God because God has excellent diction.)  There will now be a fatwa on ialmisry.  We will try to protect you, brother.  Wink
ms.hoorah
High Elder

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »

If this baby is being given “strong medicines”  it could have developed a morbilliform rash.  This occurs with a reaction to some antibiotics.

Fifth disease ( a Parvovirus) also causes scattered morbilliform rashes.  Everybody eventually has Fifth disease.

The baby could also have one/several naevus flammeus that manefest more distinctly when the child is vasodilated (hyperemic-has a fever).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 03:39:11 PM by ms.hoorah » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

I'm generally skeptical of any claimed miracles, whether they be Christian, Muslim, or any other religion. I guess my reaction here is... shrug my shoulders, and wait and see if more to the story shows up.  Thanks for posting it, though. Smiley
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:51:27 PM »

I Have A Muslim shia Pakistani Friend ,he mentioned to me when they were Celebrating one of their Holy days ,people bring all kinds of food and they all share it ...
He mentioned at that time he noticed ,they could of feed the whole world the food never ran out it kept multiplying ,he recognized a miracle from God that day,,,So Does God work miracles in other faiths i would say yes...

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »

I Have A Muslim shia Pakistani Friend ,he mentioned to me when they were Celebrating one of their Holy days ,people bring all kinds of food and they all share it ...
He mentioned at that time he noticed ,they could of feed the whole world the food never ran out it kept multiplying ,he recognized a miracle from God that day,,,So Does God work miracles in other faiths i would say yes...
But not miracles with Catholics right?  Wink

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »

Phenolphthalein, commonly used as a pH indicator, turns pink in the presence of a base such as ammonia fumes or sodium carbonate.
Source

One theory:

Babies produce a lot of ammnoia in their urine, smell like ammnoia and someone at the hospital in Dagestan (Chechnya) had access to Phenolphthalein.
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »

Please don't get him started again!  And whatever you do, don't bring up the stigmata.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:59:38 PM by Alveus Lacuna » Logged
LBK
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

Henna painting, anyone? Or potassium permanganate solution?
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

source

There are three possibilities: (1) biochemical explanation; (2) God-miracle; or (3) psycho-somatic manifestation. (Or all three Roll Eyes)

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »

Henna painting, anyone? Or potassium permanganate solution?

The latter serves as a disinfectant and oxidizer.  In these former Soviet areas, strong stuff is likely used to treat Parovirii, if that is what the baby really has....

Dry crystals and concentrated solutions are caustic causing redness, pain, severe burns, brown stains in the contact area and possible hardening of outer skin layer. Diluted solutions are only mildly irritating to the skin
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »

Those catholic marian apparitions all false ...but other micacles possable maybe ,,Orthodoxy would have to do a through investigation though...

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Marc1152
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »

Those catholic marian apparitions all false ...but other micacles possable maybe ,,Orthodoxy would have to do a through investigation though...

Just because something works or is miraculous doesnt mean it comes from God.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »

Thanks papist!  angel

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 10:48:48 PM »

Quite honestly, I'm so skeptical about these kinds of *miracles*, Orthodox or non-Orthodox. Anything can be faked, any story can do the rounds - so I'm inclined not to care one way or the other whether this is from a spelling impared Allah or Aunty Jasmine, whose a dab hand with the henna.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »

I like how some people here investigated ways these words are written with the assumption it's not a miracle.  I really do like that.  I just hope that we do the same when a self-proclaimed "Orthodox" miracle comes to light.  I hate it when people bring up miracles like a magic show on display for all to watch, and not concentrate on the subjective spiritual experience it gives only to some people.

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 12:12:33 AM »

I like how some people here investigated ways these words are written with the assumption it's not a miracle.  I really do like that.  I just hope that we do the same when a self-proclaimed "Orthodox" miracle comes to light.  I hate it when people bring up miracles like a magic show on display for all to watch, and not concentrate on the subjective spiritual experience it gives only to some people.

You forgot something:

You can borrow mine if you want.  I just finished using it in another thread.
believer74

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 12:30:05 AM »

Others would be skeptical about weeping icons, too. Someone mentioned the subjective religious experience it gives to the one who (may) experience it. Same on this end of things, too. I don't think God works miracles only to Orthodox Christians, or Christians, for that matter. 'Let it be....'
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 01:16:10 AM »

I suppose hypocrisy is a hard subject for us to understand, isn't it? Undecided
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:17:03 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
ironsiderodger

Faith: Interesting question...
Jurisdiction: n/a

St Eudocia- still in progress.

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 09:42:36 AM »

quote]
source

The integrity of the media in question non-withstanding, it is quite amazing and even frightening sometimes what can be done with photoshop. But too, like someone else pointed out, even if it is real doesn't mean it's from God.
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »

There are three possibilities: (1) biochemical explanation; (2) God-miracle; or (3) psycho-somatic manifestation. (Or all three Roll Eyes)

How about a forth possibility:  It's a hoax.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »

Well well, aren't you just a regular little ecumenist??

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Toumarches

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 12:23:57 PM »

chuckle....cyber high five for this one  Grin

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
GammaRay
The Awful Preacher
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

Alexandros Papadiamantis

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 10:37:38 AM »

Okay, so Allah is the Creator of all things. But which one? Christians, pagans and Muslims are using the word Allah for the Creator of the universe.

Though I've walked the valley of the shadow of the death, I've fallen not. Not completely. Not yet.
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

Okay, so Allah is the Creator of all things. But which one? Christians, pagans and Muslims are using the word Allah for the Creator of the universe.
There's only one Allah.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

Is it me or does the image appear to lighten with each reload?   Undecided  Huh  Undecided
Super Apostolic Bros.
Is St. Andrew Luigi to St. Peter's Mario?

Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

How about a forth possibility:  It's a hoax.
How about a fifth: It's a demonic miracle.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 02:45:23 PM »

I tend to think it's just a rash that some misguidedly pious souls have interpreted as a manifestation of what they venerate, much like those Christians who see the Virgin Mary in the burn pattern on a grilled cheese sandwich.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 02:47:29 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »

I tend to think it's just a rash that some misguidedly pious souls have interpreted as a manifestation of what they venerate, much like those Christians who see the Virgin Mary in the burn pattern on a grilled cheese sandwich.
I wonder how clearly the text shows up. I'm not sure because I don't speak arabic.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
minasoliman
Toumarches

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 12:28:32 AM »

Definitely a henna tattoo....I can imagine who much more time-consuming this would take for a contact dermatitis.

GammaRay
The Awful Preacher
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

Alexandros Papadiamantis

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »

How about a fifth: It's a demonic miracle.
If the parents did it on purpose, can we still count it as a demonic work?

Though I've walked the valley of the shadow of the death, I've fallen not. Not completely. Not yet.
AlexanderOfBergamo
High Elder

Faith: Traditionalist Christian
Jurisdiction: The Original First Millennium Church

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »

Don't be so hilarious, Papist... Personally, as anti-Catholic as I can be, i believe that many miracles performed by RC saints were genuine acts from God. As I already stated on another thread, God can summon saints outside of the Orthodox Church to bring light in these faiths and correct them, which doesn't mean that this unOrthodox faith is true, but just that it isn't as evil to prevent grace from existing there LOL

As for me, I don't believe that the picture of this topic represents any miracle. The content in itself isn't a pro-Quran quotation, since the same words can be used by Arabic Christians, and that God (ha-Elohim, translated literally as Allah) is Creator, I think there's no doubt. What makes me deny this as a miracle is the NEED of such a writing to appear on a baby, and I don't understand how useful this communication from Heaven might be.
Anyway, miracles aren't a part of our religious system until they receive an official recognition from the church - more or less as for canonizations of saints. You might believe in the sanctity of an individual at a personal level, but you can't call him a saint until the Church promotes his veneration with an official statement. The same for miracles. BTW, the Orthodox Church shouldn't investigate this subject too much... you should be concerned in recognizing how God works in our faith and not whether He works outside of it or not.

In Christ,   Alex

In Christ,   Alex

"Also in the Catholic Church itself we take great care that we hold that which has been believed everywhere, always, by all. For that is truly and properly Catholic" (St. Vincent of Lérins, "The Commonitory")
ms.hoorah
High Elder

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:28 AM »

If these markings actually say something (I don’t read Arabic) perhaps the child was tattooed.  Notice how the article previously said that the baby had a bruise which then turned into the word Allah.  Perhaps they experimented with his chin and then moved on to a bigger surface area.  ATTENTION DAGESTAN CHILDREN & YOUTH SERVICES!!!    Or maybe the tattoo artist was from children/youth services? Cry Cry
believer74

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »

unlikely a permanent tattoo because Islam forbids that..
minasoliman
Toumarches

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

As the wise Kanye West says, "Tattoo boy's parents, Imma let you finish, but balloon boy's parents gave us one of the greatest hoaxes of all time!"

Mekki

Faith: Muslim
Jurisdiction: Maliki

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2010, 08:40:33 AM »

source

There's no misspelling there, the text in the image is  لو تعلمون ما أعلم لضحكتم قليلا ولبكيتم كثيرا, which means If you would know know what I know you youl've laughed a little and cried a lot (personal translation), and it's part of a hadith, perhaps he has the Quran passages elsewhere. The two letters ضح in the middle of the sentence are not clear due to the skin in the knee area.

إن تنصرو الله ينصركم
An ye support God, He will support thee.
Mekki

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »

I found the pictures with the Quranic passages:

And here's a video by Reuters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE7t6wnfx0E&feature=fvw
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:53:02 AM by Mekki » Logged

إن تنصرو الله ينصركم
Theophilos78
Archon

Faith: pro-Israeli Zionist Apostolic Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Adonai Yeshua

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2010, 09:35:59 AM »

An overt fraud.  Roll Eyes

Longing for Heavenly Jerusalem
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »

Looks like henna.
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2010, 10:05:30 AM »

....so why do the two photos "look" different.  I can't read either one, but, the text visible on the upper leg in the previous photos, is not present in the one above? 

Hmmm....

...and as for the "modesty" of Islamic women....pppppplease!  I live in an area densely populated by Muslims.  Yes, they cover their heads, but, what of the rest of them?  Some only cover their heads with a scarf and yet wear skin tight jeans, others, while completely covered still display the face with the false eye lashes and lips smeared with bright red lipstick.  What gives?  Isn't the point of covering up to be modest and not "tempt"...so what's the ruby red lipstick with liner for?

Besides being modest, the Islamic women I often encounter (and by no means is this true of ALL Islamic women), are rude and self-centered.  They cut in line in front of me all the time, and while speaking in Arabic sneer at me and giggle with their friends.  This happens ALL the time.  Sometimes I really want to say something, but, am scared of someone saying I am anti-Islamic.  I think they realize it and know they can get away with it. 

Thankfully, one time the group of women had their "guardian" man with them.  He noticed me looking at the ground and trying not to say something when all 5 of them stepped in front of me....and he ripped into them, apologized to me and told me to go in front of them.

Modesty is more than covering one's head.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Mekki

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2010, 10:09:01 AM »

Looks like henna.

No. Henna leave a brown or orange trace, the writing in the pictures is pink/read. Besides, Henna produces a strong scent, which I can't tolerate by the way, even days afters it's applied. People sure would've smelled it.

إن تنصرو الله ينصركم
Mekki

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »

....so why do the two photos "look" different.  I can't read either one, but, the text visible on the upper leg in the previous photos, is not present in the one above? 

They say in the reports that the writings come and go, so it's conceivable that they would change.

إن تنصرو الله ينصركم
Tags: Islam 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: