OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 03:53:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethiopian Orthodox and the Immaculate Conception  (Read 27115 times) Average Rating: 5
Severian
God save Egypt, Syria & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Coptic/Egyptian Orthodoxy

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Christians

Partisangirl
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2012, 12:58:18 AM »

The latest issue of the Glastonbury Review (Issue 122) has an article entitled "An Orthodox View of the Catholic Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary."

http://britishorthodox.org/glastonburyreview/issue-122-an-orthodox-view-of-the-catholic-doctrine-of-the-immaculate-conception-of-the-blessed-virgin-mary/
Who wrote this?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:10:09 AM by Severian » Logged

On hiatus from posting. Forgive me if my posts have lacked humility or tact. Note that some of my older posts -especially those prior to late 2012- may not reflect my current views. In the meantime, please pray for my sinful self as I am in a critical and unsure juncture in my life. Thank you.
Salpy
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2012, 01:09:13 AM »

I think Abba Seraphim is the author.

Severian
God save Egypt, Syria & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Coptic/Egyptian Orthodoxy

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Christians

Partisangirl
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2012, 01:10:19 AM »

I think Abba Seraphim is the author.
Thanks.

On hiatus from posting. Forgive me if my posts have lacked humility or tact. Note that some of my older posts -especially those prior to late 2012- may not reflect my current views. In the meantime, please pray for my sinful self as I am in a critical and unsure juncture in my life. Thank you.
Tags: Ethiopian Orthodox Church Immaculate Conception Theotokos Dormition Original Sin 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: