OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 06:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jehovah Witness New Testament translated by Demons (not a joke)  (Read 623 times) Average Rating: 0
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Latin Rite

« on: January 29, 2011, 04:46:48 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8q_LPtZ0kc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBtcmdBYsPc&feature=related

I am NOT a representative of the ACOE. Ignore my posts
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Well, nobody is going to say anything on this ?!

Their bible is reflected by and was supported by the translation of a defrocked spirit medium priest (previous to tampering with spiritism he was known as a good priest who saved children-ironic no?) and after receiving these "true interpretations" as directed by "Holy angels" talking through his wife (also a medium) he hanged himself,  and they distribute their New World translation as the most accurate bible on Earth ?!

Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »

I was over at my cousin's house one day giong through some old stuff with him. He found a NWT bible and I looked through it. I showed him where it said that Christ was crucified on a torture stake, and he turned around and through it in the garbage. I felt no pain over the incident. I typically take a stance of "don't throw them away but don't read them unless you know how to properly interpret them" when it comes to bad translations, but I have no moral issues with disrespecting this particular translation in any way shape or form. It is purposely mistranslated for blatantly telling a seriously fundamental lie about the message of the Gospel.

Just my opinion.

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
Theophilos78
Warned
Archon

Faith: pro-Israeli Zionist Apostolic Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Adonai Yeshua

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »

Thanks for the links to these interesting videos.

Some time ago I saw a similar project highlighting/revealing the hidden image of a demon in all the pictures drawn by JWs.

Longing for Heavenly Jerusalem
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »

There  are many videos showing hidden dark things in their literature if you do a search. In my personal opinion it is to cause fear and anxiety on  their members.

Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 09:09:50 AM »

I was over at my cousin's house one day giong through some old stuff with him. He found a NWT bible and I looked through it. I showed him where it said that Christ was crucified on a torture stake, and he turned around and through it in the garbage. I felt no pain over the incident. I typically take a stance of "don't throw them away but don't read them unless you know how to properly interpret them" when it comes to bad translations, but I have no moral issues with disrespecting this particular translation in any way shape or form. It is purposely mistranslated for blatantly telling a seriously fundamental lie about the message of the Gospel.

Just my opinion.

And he didn't even have to worry about removing a cross from the cover out of respect since they don't believe in it  Wink

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: