How many do you all have and which ones?. I have the Jordanville, but thinking of getting another to compliment it.
All the ones I have are in electronic format, which are:
1. The old Jordanville Prayer Book (Lazaras Moore), can be viewed here
2. The Antiochian Orthodox, a.k.a. the "Little Red Book", can be viewed here
3. Transfiguration Prayer Book by Fr. Peter Gregory (not the one by HTM), looks like the Antiochian one in modern English, can be viewed here
4. Daily Prayers For Orthodox Christians Fr. N. Michael Vaporis, can be viewed here
5. My Orthodox Prayer Book by the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Department of Religious Education download pdf
6. My Prayer Book by the Attendants of Hieromonk Spyridon, New Skete, Mount Athos, Greece, download pdf
7. And lastly the Daily Prayer Book by the Youth Department of the OCA, download pdf
So those are the "freebies" and I think it's a good idea to see samples before buying a hard copy, but this is not always an option.
Here's a list of the other prayer books I know of (but haven't seen) based on the lists from OrthodoxWiki
& Orthodox Prayer
1. The new Jordanville Prayer Book (Lawrence Campbell) by Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville. I assume this is the one most of you have, this page
has samples of it.
2. A Prayer Book for Orthodox Christians by Holy Transfiguration Monastery.
3. An Orthodox Prayer Book by Archimandrite Ephrem. I'm particularly interested in this one anyone seen it?
4. The Old Orthodox Prayer Book, a.k.a. "The Old Believer Prayer Book".
5. Orthodox Daily Prayers by St. Tikhon's Seminary Press.
6. A Prayer Book: An Anthology of Orthodox Prayers by Fr. Peter A. Chamberas, published by Alexander Press
7. Orthodox Prayer Book by Holy Protection Monastery.
8. Orthodox Christian Prayerbook by the Orthodox Christian Prison Ministry, this one looks very nice.
9. Orthodox Prayers for Everyday by Maureen Girard, published by Regina Orthodox Press
10. A Manual of Eastern Orthodox Prayers by St. Vladmir's Seminary Press.
11. Come To Me by Christ the Saviour Seminary Press.
12. Prayer Book in Accordance with the Tradition of the Eastern Orthodox Church by All Saints of Alaska Orthodox Church. This one looks very good, see pdf sample
13. My Daily Orthodox Prayer Book by by Anthony Coniaris, published by Light and Life Publishing.
And finally these two interesting and Orthodox friendly Melkite Catholic Prayer Books:
14. Publicans Prayer Book by Sophia Press
. The Melkite equivalent to the Jordanville Prayer Book, with two crucial differences:
1) it's in modern English not "KJVish English"
2) instead of the Divine Liturgy it contains the complete Menaion
15. A Book for Prayer
by the Melkite Eparchy of Newton, MA. The Melkite equivalent of the "Little Red Book" but in modern English.
As for which prayer book would make the best compliment for the Jordanville Prayer Book, since the Jordanville Prayer Book is quite comprehensive I think a similar prayer book like the HTM, All Saints of Alaska or Publicans Prayer Book would make the best compliment.