Well, well. Hello again.
Those are very interesting questions and you better bet that I once had them myself. Maybe I still do!
I'm not a theologian (yet
), but I'll try my best to help you and, consequently, help me.
1) How could I be happy eternally in eternity in the so called heaven in case I know that certain beings suffer in so called hell in eternity. Is not this a bit perverse happiness?
I don't know. What is Hell like?
2) If my conscience was created according to God and even in case that my conscience is fallen why my conscience shouts it is not fair deal.
It's not just your conscience that was God-given, but also the blessing/curse of free will.
3) Why the deal is done in a way that we live in material world for specific time and have limited chances in time and space to receive Jesus and sin.
Well, God's plan was for humans to live eternally on the material
world. See, humans are the only beings who are both linked directly to God and the material plane and thus they are the ultimate chain-link in God's Creation.
4) Why we are forced to be better than God in the following way - we are forced to forgive the biggest sins against us and bless those who sin against us. But at the end these people are rewarded by hell.
Sorry, I can't get what you mean. What's your Hell about?
5) Why the God is so revenge oriented if His primary feature is Love?Where
is He so revenge-oriented?
6) Why in the Revelation the Saints shout to God. When you end up these abominations and sins and do you revenge the blood we lost? Is it christian?
I think that since Revelation is a vision, we must be careful with it and not just take everything literally. And, I don't think that we revenge any lost blood...to be honest, I didn't get that question.
7) Why if the creations was perfect in the beginning the invisible world was already divide dualistically after Satan and his angels fall? Why God used these evil beings to influence innocent and naive people? Why he played chess with Satan with Job destiny - it was a bit good luck that he did not end up in the mental hospital. Why Jesus asked father that Peter and rest do not lose belief because Satan asked God that he can somehow aggressively influence the believers? Why God with Satan both in the invisible world play chess with naive, dummy people.
I don't believe that Creation had ever been perfect, but only very good
. But it sure is perfect-able.
As for Job, do you believe that God didn't know it? Why would He ever let such a burden to a man who cannot lift it? It all worked out in the end anyway, so?