OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 03, 2014, 01:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: online complete texts for divine services in greek+english?  (Read 788 times) Average Rating: 0
Timos
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« on: September 16, 2009, 03:38:56 PM »

Hi I'm supposed to prepare a bound booklet with the 3 divine services we use daily in our seminary in greek and english as our old booklets are falling apart and the type is immensly hard to read because of reprinting over and over again. Plus we have some non-greek students (shocker Shocked) and so we need to have them in english too- finally!

I need to find the entire divine services of Orthros(matins), Vespers, and Small Compline (Mikro Apodeipno) in both greek and english.

Does anybody know where I can find these online (preferably according to new calendar greek usage)? I found www.analogion.net however it only has orthros and vespers completely in greek and small compline is incomplete.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,sites.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: