OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 10:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat  (Read 1448 times) Average Rating: 0
Strobert
Strobert

« on: December 01, 2003, 12:41:42 AM »

I'm relatively new here, and perhaps this has been discussed somewhere that I haven't found yet.  Are there any "regular" times for chatting?  I just now checked to see who was online and there were about 10 names.  I sent a message to a few of them just to say I was in the chat room if anyone wanted to chat?  I find it interesting and fun at times, so wondered if there are any scheduled chats around here, or if anyone would like to meet and talk at a planned time.  I'm in Eastern Time and usually on after 10:00 or 10:30 at night.

St Rupert (Robert) of Salzburg, pray to God for us.
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 12:45:19 AM »

good question.  I'll wait for one of the seniors to answer.  How about vicki? sh's a senior isn't she? Citizen that is. Grin

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 12:46:06 AM »

wed's would be out for me. Sad I'm at Chapter on Wed evenings.

"Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say 'conservative' the way people say 'child molester.' Leftist thinking is just the culture that I live in and the culture the reporters who populate the mainstream media
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 01:18:13 AM »

rotfl  Now now vicki - get your estrogen under control Grin

prodromos
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 04:07:29 AM »

The way things are going, we will have to create a private chat room just for Vicki and Br. Max Shocked

Grin

Now behave yourselves and stop hijacking every single thread Angry

John.
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 09:46:34 AM »

John - you make us sound like Palestinians!! Sad

Well if we must . . . . Let see - ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! Now I'm supposed to blow something up right?

prodromos
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 09:58:39 AM »

There might be a few christian Palestinians who would resent that Lips Sealed

(yay, finally a post I could use that particular smiley in Cheesy)

John.
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2003, 11:03:43 AM »

To answer your question, Strobert.

We did have an indicator on the front page to list who was in the chatroom.  I don't know why this isn't up anymore, in fact I just asked Bobby that question in the new features thread in Board News.  With all of us in different areas(different countries even) it is hard to regularly schedule an online chat.  Perhaps we'll find a good system some day.

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Br. Max, OFC
Target of choice
OC.net guru

ECCE HOMO

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2003, 03:50:17 PM »

yea! what she said!!

Strobert
Strobert

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 05:20:21 PM »

It's hard to find any jokes anymore that people haven't already heard from the Internet, but given Vicki's last message, I just want to say that I don't suffer from schizophrenia, I enjoy every minute of it.

St Rupert (Robert) of Salzburg, pray to God for us.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: