OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 29, 2014, 01:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone find Frank Shaeffer's interview on the Calvin forum?  (Read 1445 times) Average Rating: 0
Pilgrim
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Inquirer
Jurisdiction: Holy Orthodoxy

« on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

I heard the Calvin forum's moderator's conversion story on the Illumined Heart, but can't find the interview. Can anyone give me a link? Thanks.

Heavenly King, Comforter, Spirit of Truth help us to walk the way of Life, which is Christ Jesus.

St. Cyril, St. Leo, and St. Severus pray that the Church may be united and one, Eastern and Oriental.St. Issac the Syrian, pray that Assyria would return to the Holy Church. St. Gregory, pray for Rom
Pilgrim
Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

Anyone?

Heavenly King, Comforter, Spirit of Truth help us to walk the way of Life, which is Christ Jesus.

St. Cyril, St. Leo, and St. Severus pray that the Church may be united and one, Eastern and Oriental.St. Issac the Syrian, pray that Assyria would return to the Holy Church. St. Gregory, pray for Rom
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 06:19:34 PM »

Anyone?
Try this:

http://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/illuminedheart/calvin_forum_moderator_becomes_orthodox/

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Pilgrim
Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »

I saw the podcast. I'm looking for the original interview on the Calvin forum. Thanks tho.

jnorm888
Jnorm
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Icon and Cross (international space station)

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

You can always do a google search. He has a handful of lectures online, but that's all I know

You could try and see if Regina press has it.

IC XC NIKA
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:10:07 PM by jnorm888 » Logged

"loving one's enemies does not mean loving wickedness, ungodliness, adultery, or theft. Rather, it means loving the theif, the ungodly, and the adulterer." Clement of Alexandria 195 A.D.

http://ancientchristiandefender.blogspot.com/
Peleg

Faith: Orthodox member

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 03:51:01 AM »

I heard the Calvin forum's moderator's conversion story on the Illumined Heart, but can't find the interview. Can anyone give me a link? Thanks.

I think what you are looking for is here: http://reginaorthodoxpress.stores.yahoo.net/videos.html

I would think it'd be the top choice.
thismanisdan

Faith: EO

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 11:32:27 PM »

Sorry for the bump. I'll be uploading this interview to youtube tonight and will post links soon after.

thismanisdan

Faith: EO

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 09:36:40 PM »

All four parts HERE.

Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 12:34:51 AM »

I actually really enjoyed watching this whole thing. His temper seems more even here than in other interviews I've seen.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: