OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 03:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like a laugh?  (Read 625 times) Average Rating: 0
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »

There are laughs aplenty with my son around this house! Today he is in high form! This is what he did this evening after a diaper change with cornstarch baby powder.
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

You know, with some black around the eyes, a big red grin, and green hair, he'd be a perfect Heath Ledger Joker! Wink

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

He also got into a tub of butter and smeared his whole body, the dogs, my cabinets with it and then left little buttery footprints thru my house.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Warned
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »

The joys and victories of LIFE! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes late at night when my three children have finally gone to sleep and everything is quiet, I look at them and feel like I'm the richest man on the face of the earth. I pray and tell Our Lord that He has made me a king and given me riches beyond my wildest imagination. I could have never guessed the joy my children bring me.

But then the next day, when things are hectic and fatigue sets in, I find myself grumbling inside. What a sinful heart I have, that in such short time I can go from feeling like a king to complaining to The KING!

But God is so merciful, so gracious, so abundant and unfailing in His love. And God lavishes me with love through my kids. Regardless of how I treat Him, He never stops showering me with blessings. Amazing.

Thanks for sharing that gorgeous and uplifting photo!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Selam
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:31:32 PM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"Those who have nothing constructive to offer are masters at belittling the offerings of others." +GMK+
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

The joys and victories of LIFE! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes late at night when my three children have finally gone to sleep and everything is quiet, I look at them and feel like I'm the richest man on the face of the earth. I pray and tell Our Lord that He has made me a king and given me riches beyond my wildest imagination. I could have never guessed the joy my children bring me.

But then the next day, when things are hectic and fatigue sets in, I find myself grumbling inside. What a sinful heart I have, that in such short time I can go from feeling like a king to complaining to The KING!

But God is so merciful, so gracious, so abundant and unfailing in His love. And God lavishes me with love through my kids. Regardless of how I treat Him, He never stops showering me with blessings. Amazing.

Thanks for sharing that gorgeous and uplifting photo!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Selam

Thanks for the gorgeous and uplifting words, Gebre! Smiley

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
Douglas
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 12:42:59 AM »

Ha... good stuff, Quinault. Brings back memories.  Cheesy

Douglas no longer posts on the forum.
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »

He is so cute, Quinault.  I love hearing about his latest spills.  Cheesy

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
Heorhij
Merarches

Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

I want to be a grandfaaaaaaaaaaather.......  Cry

Love never fails.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: