OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 23, 2014, 06:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2009  (Read 17233 times) Average Rating: 0
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »

serb1389

i believe the draft has been rescheduled for Friday the 4th of September at either 19:00 or 21:00 Eastern time.  Don't worry, our draft didn't take place yesterday (bummer!).

Shawn

can someone give me a quick run through of how to pre-pick my draft picks b/c i'm gona miss the one on friday as well...

There should be a link on your main page that allows you to rank players for the draft. I will send you some guidelines when I get access to a PC with internet (we just moved, so it might be a day or 2) unless someone beats me to it.

In regards to the draft in general, there was aparrently a glitch with ESPN which caused the draft not to go forward, I have no idea why... I ave a ticket in with them regarding this, but I was able to reschedule the draft to this Friday. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks!

-Nick

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

Draft tonight

9:00 EST
8:00 CST
7:00 MST
6:00 PST

90 seconds will be given between picks and the order will be randomly determined 1 hour before the start of the draft.

-Nick

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »

Can't make it tonight but I'll have my autopick strategy set up this afternoon.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

I fergot, t'was cooking on the barbe and watching the fire tankers fly over enjoying a cold brewski...

hope my auto pick worked...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 12:18:46 AM »

I fergot, t'was cooking on the barbe and watching the fire tankers fly over enjoying a cold brewski...

hope my auto pick worked...

you should check.  which team were you?

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »

Auto pick worked, QB's and defense are very good, though there is some waiving and claiming to do in a few positions...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »

Auto pick worked, QB's and defense are very good, though there is some waiving and claiming to do in a few positions...

My RB's and WR's are pretty good, as is D.  Some waiving and claiming to do also.  I wished I could have been "live," but that wasn't possible.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Well, my team is ready....

Is there anything I need to do to designate which of my players are actually 'playing'?

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

Well, my team is ready....

Is there anything I need to do to designate which of my players are actually 'playing'?

So who would you like to take out?  there should be a "move" button next to the guy you want to "move"..lol.  just click on "move" and you will be able to move that player with a player of the same type up above. 

For example, if you want to sub in a QB then you click on a QB you have on your bench, and the QB options will open up above, and you can "substitute" someone. 

Make sense?

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »

Hey when do points get assessed?  I assume after Sunday right?  Or probably after monday night right? 

I'm curious b/c some of my guys already played last night so i'm trying to figure it out...thanks! 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

Hey when do points get assessed?  I assume after Sunday right?  Or probably after monday night right? 

I'm curious b/c some of my guys already played last night so i'm trying to figure it out...thanks! 

Points are usually unofficially counted up within 24 hours, official stats I believe are tabulated on Tuesdays and available in the afternoon.

-Nick

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »

With only 2 quaterbacks on my team, I'm in big trouble if Brees gets injured (have McNabb on my team).
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:26 AM »

With only 2 quaterbacks on my team, I'm in big trouble if Brees gets injured (have McNabb on my team).

Yea but he gave you 6 touchdowns.....

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »

Points are usually unofficially counted up within 24 hours, official stats I believe are tabulated on Tuesdays and available in the afternoon.

-Nick

The points were updating in real-time (both team total and individual point totals).

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 01:20:03 PM »

-Nick

The points were updating in real-time (both team total and individual point totals).

excellent

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

-Nick

excellent

Agreed.  It was nice getting the in-game scoring updates, and watching scores change right before my eyes.  I'm just glad I didn't get addicted to the updates...

---------------------
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2009, 02:50:17 PM »

-Nick

excellent

Agreed.  It was nice getting the in-game scoring updates, and watching scores change right before my eyes.  I'm just glad I didn't get addicted to the updates...

I try to check the day after so that I don't get addicted, but I can completely understand it. I was looking at updates all the time during Fantasy Baseball.

-Nick

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »

Nick

Yeah, that is true; but my draft team comes in as a far second to my Redskins and the Redskins will be lucky if Campbell is able to throw 6 touchdowns this season.  *sigh* hopefully Zorn will make the move soon and put Todd Collins in, and the Redskins draft Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy in 2010.  How many times does Campbell have to fail until he is finally benched and cut? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Angry

shawn 
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2009, 04:58:33 PM »

Nick

Yeah, that is true; but my draft team comes in as a far second to my Redskins and the Redskins will be lucky if Campbell is able to throw 6 touchdowns this season.  *sigh* hopefully Zorn will make the move soon and put Todd Collins in, and the Redskins draft Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy in 2010.  How many times does Campbell have to fail until he is finally benched and cut? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Angry

shawn 

The Redskins are undergoing a rebuilding which aparrently never stops.

-Nick

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

True.  I think the Redskins have a solid defense (despite what happened yesterday against the Giants; you can't expect your defense to be on the field for 12 minutes in the first quarter and stop the Giants constantly), good receivers, a decent o-line, and in Troy Polamalu's opinion (and mine) "the most complete running back in the NFL."  I'm not saying Collins is the answer to all the Redskins problems at quarterback, but he is at least twice the quarterback Campbell will ever be.  I mean, look at the Titans: young prospect (Young) is hailed as the second coming, has underperformed since entering the NFL while their back-up (Collins) is sitting on the bench.  When that underperforming QB was injured last year, that average quarterback  who was sitting on the bench helped lead the Titans to the best record in the NFL.  If Zorn wants to keep his job, he better wake up and put Collins in.  Two years ago Campbell was hurt with only 5 games remaining and when Collins replaced him, needing to win all 5 games to enter the playoffs, he did.  Sorry...I'm just rambling; much frustration in Redskins Nation. 
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

let me also state, i hate seeing Campbell fail and wish he would succeed.  The guy is very likeable and polite; but the NFL is a business and as a quarterback you are paid to produce.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »

Week 1:

Game 1
Team jaloshin (1-0) at  Holy Cross Wax Candles (0-1)  158-143

Game 2
Boston Brewins (1-0) at  Akron Rust Spots (0-1)  145-139

Game 3
Norfolk Brigantines (1-0) at  Baltimore Bootboys (0-1) 160-107

Game 4
Washington Politicians (1-0) at  Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-1)  206-172

Week 2 Games:

Game 1
Akron Rust Spots (0-1) at  Baltimore Bootboys (0-1)

Game 2
Munich Hefeweizens (0-0) at  Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-1)

Game 3
Team jaloshin (1-0) at  Boston Brewins (1-0)

Game 4
Norfolk Brigantines (1-0) at  Washington Politicians (1-0) 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:13:42 AM by coptic orthodox boy » Logged
admiralnick
OC.net guru

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »

Week 1:

Game 1
Team jaloshin (1-0) at  Holy Cross Wax Candles (0-1)  158-143

Game 2
Boston Brewins (1-0) at  Akron Rust Spots (0-1)  145-139

Game 3
Norfolk Brigantines (1-0) at  Baltimore Bootboys (0-1) 160-107

Game 4
Washington Politicians (1-0) at  Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-1)  206-172

Week 2 Games:

Game 1
Akron Rust Spots (0-1) at  Baltimore Bootboys (0-1)

Game 2
Munich Hefeweizens (0-0) at  Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-1)

Game 3
Team jaloshin (1-0) at  Boston Brewins (1-0)

Game 4
Norfolk Brigantines (1-0) at  Washington Politicians (1-0) 

That 206 is disgusting.... Stupid Drew Brees.....

-nick

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »

Campbell looked good yesterday, I was pleased (granted the score was pathetic; not Campbell's fault, Redskins' receivers inside the Rams 10 yard line couldn't catch passes which hit them directly in the hands to save their lives).  Hopefully Reggie Wayne has a good night tonight, or I will lose my first game (no!; going to have to drop a receiver on my bench and pick up a third QB since McNabb is out).
It's always a good Monday when the day before the Redskins win and the Cowboys and Eagels lose.  Hail to the Burgundy and Gold!
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »

Week 2 Scores:

Game 1
Akron Rust Spots(0-1) at  Baltimore Bootboys (0-1) 223-142

Game 2
Munich Hefeweizens (0-0) at  Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-1)  161-131

Game 3
Team jaloshin (1-0) at  Boston Brewins (1-0) 168-99

Game 4
Norfolk Brigantines (1-0) at  Washington Politicians (1-0) 200-166

Week 3 Games:

Game 1
Washington Politicians (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-1) 

Game 2
Norfolk Brigantines (2-0) at Akron Rust Spots (1-1)

Game 3
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-2) at Holy Cross Wax Candles (0-1)

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (0-2) at Munich Hefeweizens (1-0)

Jakub
Archon

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »

Got my 6 kicked...

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »

Redskins are freaking AWESOME!!!  Losing to a team which hasn't won a game since 2007.  Makes me sing the Skins fight song all day long!  Yeah, Redskins to the Super Bowl 2020!
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »

Redskins are freaking AWESOME!!!  Losing to a team which hasn't won a game since 2007.  Makes me sing the Skins fight song all day long!  Yeah, Redskins to the Super Bowl 2020!
One wonders how long Coach Zorn will remain in Washington after this humiliating loss.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »

I don't hate Zorn, though I am truly confused about his play calling.  In many respects, Snyder is to blame.  He hired Zorn to be the QB/ Offensive Cord. and after not being able to find a head coach he bumped Zorn up to be the head coach position.  Oh well... kind of crazy how the NFL season works: only 3 games in and the Redskins' season looks like a disaster and I am looking forward to next sesaon.  I wonder if the Cooke family placed a curse on Snyder; would serve him right. 
Schultz
Taxiarches

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

WOW.  Even though I benched Pierre Thomas and Willie Parker this week because, well, they were just taking up space for the first two weeks, I still managed to break 200 pts.  THANK YOU PEYTON MANNING AND AARON ROGERS!
 Smiley

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »

Week 3 Scores:

Game 1
Washington Politicians (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-1) 164-97

Game 2
Norfolk Brigantines (2-0) at Akron Rust Spots (1-1) 193-171

Game 3
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-2) at Holy Cross Wax Candles (0-1) 124-149

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (0-2) at Munich Hefeweizens (1-0) 215-125

Week 4 Games:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-2)

Game 2
Holy Cross Wax Candles (1-1) at Norfolk Brigantines (3-0)

Game 3
Team Jaloshin (2-0) at Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-3)

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (1-2) at Washington Politicians (2-1)
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2009, 10:31:08 AM »

Week 3 Scores:

Game 1
Washington Politicians (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-1) 164-97

Game 2
Norfolk Brigantines (2-0) at Akron Rust Spots (1-1) 193-171

Game 3
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-2) at Holy Cross Wax Candles (0-1) 124-149

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (0-2) at Munich Hefeweizens (1-0) 215-125

Week 4 Games:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-2)

Game 2
Holy Cross Wax Candles (1-1) at Norfolk Brigantines (3-0)

Game 3
Team Jaloshin (2-0) at Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-3)

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (1-2) at Washington Politicians (2-1)

I think I should be 1-1 because I lost first week but I won this week...anyway...

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 11:16:02 AM »

serb1389,
I'm not sure what team you are, and if I have made a mistake I'm sorry.  Here are the current rankings for our league (with records) from the ESPN fantasy football website:
1.Norfolk Brigantines (3-0)
2.Team jaloshin (2-0)
3.Washington Politicians (2-1)
4.Holy Cross Wax Candles (1-1)
5.Munich Hefeweizens (1-1)
6.Akron Rust Spots (1-2)
7.Baltimore Bootboys (1-2)
8.Boston Brewins (1-2)
9.Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-3)
Schultz
Taxiarches

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

I don't hate Zorn, though I am truly confused about his play calling.  In many respects, Snyder is to blame.  He hired Zorn to be the QB/ Offensive Cord. and after not being able to find a head coach he bumped Zorn up to be the head coach position.  Oh well... kind of crazy how the NFL season works: only 3 games in and the Redskins' season looks like a disaster and I am looking forward to next sesaon.  I wonder if the Cooke family placed a curse on Snyder; would serve him right. 

Snyder put the curse on himself.  He's a five star tool.

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

I'm upset that I posted the 3rd highest score and lost, since I played the guy with the 2nd highest score.  Can't catch a break.

(Cries himself to sleep Wink )
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:40:16 AM by cleveland » Logged

---------------------
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 12:31:06 PM »

Schultz

Perhaps you're right.  Snyder has burnt so many bridges that it will be quite difficult for him to find a new head coach if/when Zorn is fired.  Personally, I think Zorn should be bumped down to QB coach and Snyder should get on his hands and knees and beg Holmgren to come out of retirement.  Zorn and Holmgrem have shown that they work great together as a team (Seattle; speaking of Seattle, what was that monstrosity they were wearing Sunday? haha); perhaps these two pairing up together again would solve the numerous problems the Redskins are currently facing.  Not to mention the weather in D.C. is nicer than Seattle's.
I wonder, is it possible for an owner to lose the rights to be an owner in the NFL?  Though I doubt it (Al Davis being the prime example of a terrible owner), I think this is the great hope of many in D.C.  Find an owner who doesn't treat a professional team as a fantasy team; an owner who isn't constantly alienating his team's fan base; an owner who knows what to look for in the draft, etc. etc. etc.
Snyder...as you said, is truly a tool.  A great businessman, but nonetheless a tool.
I look to the past for better days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5sPbzFe3-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-A4dpctxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Hy5NJyqYg
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »

serb1389,
I'm not sure what team you are, and if I have made a mistake I'm sorry.  Here are the current rankings for our league (with records) from the ESPN fantasy football website:
1.Norfolk Brigantines (3-0)
2.Team jaloshin (2-0)
3.Washington Politicians (2-1)
4.Holy Cross Wax Candles (1-1)
5.Munich Hefeweizens (1-1)
6.Akron Rust Spots (1-2)
7.Baltimore Bootboys (1-2)
8.Boston Brewins (1-2)
9.Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-3)

I just think that it hadn't caught up yet from the weekend.  thanks though for reposting!  it is updated now...

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »

I play one of my favorite brews this week...guess I'll have a few Fat Tires

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »

Week 4 Scores:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (1-1) at Boston Brewins (1-2) 163-149

Game 2
Holy Cross Wax Candles (1-1) at Norfolk Brigantines (3-0) 193-111

Game 3
Team Jaloshin (2-0) at Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (0-3) 96-128

Game 4
Baltimore Bootboys (1-2) at Washington Politicians (2-1) 190-149

Week 5 Games:

Game 1
Akron Rust Spots (1-2) at Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-1)

Game 2
Baltimore Bootboys (2-2) at Team jaloshin (2-1)

Game 3
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (1-3) at Norfolk Brigantines (3-1)

Game 4
Washington Politicians (2-2) at Munich Hefeweizens (2-1)
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2009, 12:33:57 AM »

Can anyone explain to me how the overall rankings happen, and whether or not total points go into it and how?

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2009, 09:34:21 AM »

Can anyone explain to me how the overall rankings happen, and whether or not total points go into it and how?

Sorry, can't help you with that.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »

Week 5 Scores:

Game 1
Akron Rust Spots (1-2) at Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-1) 136-101

Game 2
Baltimore Bootboys (2-2) at Team jaloshin (2-1) 138-168

Game 3
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (1-3) at Norfolk Brigantines (3-1) 90-148

Game 4
Washington Politicians (2-2) at Munich Hefeweizens (2-1) 151-131

Week 6 Games:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (2-2) at Akron Rust Spots (2-2)

Game 2
Team jaloshin (3-1) at Norfolk Brigantines (4-1)

Game 3
Boston Brew'ins (1-3) at Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (1-4)

Game 4
Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-2) at Washington Politicians (3-2)
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »

Sorry, can't help you with that.

that's ok i think i figured it out. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »

Week 6 Scores:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (2-2) at Akron Rust Spots (2-2) 138-206

Game 2
Team jaloshin (3-1) at Norfolk Brigantines (4-1) 183-198

Game 3
Boston Brew'ins (1-3) at Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (1-4) 140-158

Game 4
Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-2) at Washington Politicians (3-2) 160-174

Week 7 Games:

Game 1
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (2-4) at Akron Rust Spots (3-2)

Game 2
Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-3) at Munich Hefeweizens (2-3)

Game 3
Baltimore Bootboys (2-3) at Boston Brew'ins (1-4)

Game 4
Washington Politicians (4-2) at Team jaloshin (3-2)
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »

Week 7 Scores:

Game 1
Νέα Ορλεάνη Καταφράκτοι (2-4) at Akron Rust Spots (3-2) 142-119

Game 2
Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-3) at Munich Hefeweizens (2-3) 77-221

Game 3
Baltimore Bootboys (2-3) at Boston Brew'ins (1-4) 175-192

Game 4
Washington Politicians (4-2) at Team jaloshin (3-2) 170-109

Week 8 Games:

Game 1
Munich Hefeweizens (3-3) at Team jaloshin (3-3)

Game 2
Boston Brew'ins (2-4) at Norfolk Brigantines (5-1)

Game 3
Holy Cross Wax Candles (2-4) at Baltimore Bootboys (2-4)

Game 4
Akron Rust Spots (3-3) at Washington Politicians (5-2)
Tags: Fantasy Football sports NFL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: