OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 16, 2014, 08:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 907 times) Average Rating: 0
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Pray for me, Sts. Mina & Kyrillos VI for my exams

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2014, 01:37:49 PM »

And that goes for anyone else as well.  Do not return an ad hominem with an ad hominem (not saying that anyone did this, but I am commending those who don't).  Remember we are in Lent.  I consider myself the chief of sinners, and I ask you all for forgiveness.  I hope many of you when you post consider this compunction in yourselves as well.

God bless.

Mina
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:42:07 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
lop0
Moderated

Faith: hare krishnas

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2014, 04:41:57 AM »

You should follow Christianity because God is Love and Justice Muslims cut off people's lives early and do not give them opportunity to repent and the rest of religions say blasphemous things about themselves or the Son of God and are offensive and many are easily seen as new inventions
The blasphemy of the Spirit which is not forgiven is to call good evil to turn people away from the light and life is not forgiven and this is out of mercy is only commited by the one who knows the truth but rejected it once wilfully as the high priest knew the messiah would be cut off to spare the nation of Israel and knew Jesus was the messiah but still crucified Him thinking he could defeat or resist God but maybe that priest converted but the others because they did not want to come to the light could not believe in the light anymore and deceived themselves to destruction
One may pretend he is not as evil as those Pharisees but if he refuses to walk in Gods ways he is just as bad but wants to cover up his badness in the sight of men some people have no excuse from him who is given much from him more is required

you are all so dullard ( dull brained ) that talking with you is nothing but waste of time. and any one who likes blind faith that person can join you all so called christianity. and actual christianity is already fall down long time ago.

now who ever is left in christians is nothing more then nonsense idiot and fools. and no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise.

you are Fool No.`1 “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.
 Right after I posted two posts, you continued to engage in ad hominem.  I've given you a friendly warning here:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,57431.msg1099987.html#msg1099987

And you still not only are adamant in calling someone "dull-brained", but then go on an all-out attack against Christians calling them "fools".  My warning will be harsh not only for your ad hominems, but also for ignoring my invective and to try to get acquainted with the rules.

30 days warning.  If you continue with this unprofessional behavior, you will run the risk of getting put on post-moderation.  Consider yourself warned.  If you feel the need to appeal this warning, you may go ahead and PM.  I must warn you, it is against the rules to appeal my decision or complain about it in public.  You must ONLY address this issue privately to me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:42:59 AM by lop0 » Logged
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2014, 06:20:05 AM »

If talking with us is a waste of time, then why are you still here?

In case you do decide tostay, I would really like you to answer my last question.

I am a little confused. What exactly do you mean by "philosophy"? Do you want to know why we believe as we do?

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Fabio Leite
Archon

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 08:38:03 AM »

lop0 has engaged in vicious prejudice against people who were simple just because they were shephards and called them third-class kind of people. Others should have stopped engaging him right after that. If that is what "Krishna" leads people to believe, that being poor or not having an education is evidence of belonging to an "inferior" caste, not just a circumstance but an actual ontological state, so he can very well follow the ways of his "father" and we just pray for him.

As for the issue he raised, what philosophy is behind the Church, here is the answer: Christ is the Truth behind any true philosophy. Jesus Christ is the ultimate reality of which all other religions are, at best, pale shadows. True believers of any religion would immediately drop whatever religion they followed and run towards Christ, with tears of joy and repetence, for it is meeting in person and in flesh the person of whom they have dreamed all their lives. And in whichever subject Christ corrected them, be it the afterlife or any other topic, they would humbly accept, for now they would be taking it from Reality Itself and not from their own minds. They would know their beloved as He is, which is far better than what they had imagined.

When lop0 asks *why* about anything about God, he is just cutting the branch where he sits, because God  has no "whys". He is the "because" for every "why". Whatever can be known of Him is known by revelation alone, and the simple reason that his own belief is based on a series of (faulty) reasonings is proof that he worships his own ideas, or, worst, the ideas of some guru. Blind men guiding blind men.

The tomb is empty, Jesus resurrected and is alive. Krishna died (if he ever existed and is not just a simple character in a poem), your gurus died or will die. You will die. The Ultimate Reality Himself showed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I know it's too early for that, but truth is that we do not believe philosophies or ideas, but a historical undeniable fact: Christ is risen! Indeed, He is risen!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:44:25 AM by Fabio Leite » Logged

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Cackles
Moderated
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian (Canada)

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 07:16:04 PM »

As it so happens I find myself, at this moment, quite receptive to explanations of the purpose of human life.

That means your vunerable to fall into the tap of philosophy religions (idolatry) resulting in curses from God.

The purpose of human life is very, very simple. Gods commandment to humanity is to get married and have kids: 'be fruitful and multiply'.

If you begin to wonder the purpose of life, it's a sign of idoltary, curses, etc. People should just know their role in life and not have to wonder. I found that in stages of my own life when i would wonder, i was under curses and depressed... Away from God.

But due to humanism and feminism, women are now living in a divorce culture. We have Orthodox churches  giving support to 'womens shelters'. Women now want to rule the world and are under some Secular Humanist spell. They are all about themselves and confused about life. They think men ate evil.

So men get left wothout women and wives and kids. The women take their jobs in the workplace. They end up being losers in life and beat down searching for answers and wondering what the point of life is. Satan will be right there to answer with foolish philosophy word games where we make circular arguments and play with endless word definitions to fool ourselves into false meaning.

Then women wonder where all the good men are not realizing they destroyed them all. I just hwatched an orthodox Rabbi say that finally this feminism has now broken into their community. There are womens groups who tell the wives they are being abused and need to be set free. They call the police and get their husbands arrested with a restraining order claiming they fear their lives. Keep the house. Get tied up in court. And everones life is destroyed.

We have 2 out of 3 divorces now innitiated by women. And guess what. The Bible clearly states that women are not allowed to innitiate divorce. Instead of using human logic, try to think of why God wants this rule. When you allow women to innitiate divorce, you go against God and this time whole societies get punished. If you are a man, now you have women taking your jobs. You dont see men taking traditional womens jobs. The complaint for in the increase in Muslim divorces in America is feminism - the women are often the bread winners and want a greater say on household descisions. This feminism destroys cultures, religions, communities, and societies.

So when I see men chasing the rediculousness of idol philosophy and wondering the meaning if life, I tend to blame feminism. Women have taken away the natiral meaning of life for both men and women.

The above post is intended for discussion purposes and is comprised of my personal opinion.
lop0
Moderated

Faith: hare krishnas

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2014, 02:13:11 AM »

As it so happens I find myself, at this moment, quite receptive to explanations of the purpose of human life.

That means your vunerable to fall into the tap of philosophy religions (idolatry) resulting in curses from God.

The purpose of human life is very, very simple. Gods commandment to humanity is to get married and have kids: 'be fruitful and multiply'.

If you begin to wonder the purpose of life, it's a sign of idoltary, curses, etc. People should just know their role in life and not have to wonder. I found that in stages of my own life when i would wonder, i was under curses and depressed... Away from God.

But due to humanism and feminism, women are now living in a divorce culture. We have Orthodox churches  giving support to 'womens shelters'. Women now want to rule the world and are under some Secular Humanist spell. They are all about themselves and confused about life. They think men ate evil.

So men get left wothout women and wives and kids. The women take their jobs in the workplace. They end up being losers in life and beat down searching for answers and wondering what the point of life is. Satan will be right there to answer with foolish philosophy word games where we make circular arguments and play with endless word definitions to fool ourselves into false meaning.

Then women wonder where all the good men are not realizing they destroyed them all. I just hwatched an orthodox Rabbi say that finally this feminism has now broken into their community. There are womens groups who tell the wives they are being abused and need to be set free. They call the police and get their husbands arrested with a restraining order claiming they fear their lives. Keep the house. Get tied up in court. And everones life is destroyed.

We have 2 out of 3 divorces now innitiated by women. And guess what. The Bible clearly states that women are not allowed to innitiate divorce. Instead of using human logic, try to think of why God wants this rule. When you allow women to innitiate divorce, you go against God and this time whole societies get punished. If you are a man, now you have women taking your jobs. You dont see men taking traditional womens jobs. The complaint for in the increase in Muslim divorces in America is feminism - the women are often the bread winners and want a greater say on household descisions. This feminism destroys cultures, religions, communities, and societies.

So when I see men chasing the rediculousness of idol philosophy and wondering the meaning if life, I tend to blame feminism. Women have taken away the natiral meaning of life for both men and women.

irreligion is going as religion and nonsense is going as science.

you ( christians ) have got nothing to explain philosophically and im telling satanic philosophy alright no problem. is that means im wrong after explanation practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe you with blind faith ? nice tried.
_____
christinity is already fall down and you are all so called christians. are not different from atheists

jesus christ said in ten commandments thou shall not adultery which means no sex outside marriage or no sex with another mans wife.

so simply tell me where are all chaste or faith full christian girls ? what is your answer ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:17:18 AM by lop0 » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2014, 07:16:56 AM »

Wow, angry people ranting at angry people. That's going to help.  Tongue

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Merarches

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »

Wow, angry people ranting at angry people. That's going to help.  Tongue

Cackles + lop0 = a major headache  Tongue

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2014, 08:47:24 AM »

christinity is already fall down and you are all so called christians. are not different from atheists

Christianity has not fallen down.  Orthodoxy is pretty much unchanged and untarnished from its inception over 2,000 years ago.  Certainly, not all followers of the Faith are pure, and adhere 100% to the teachings of the Church.  However, that merely stresses that we are all human, living in the fallen world, and need the Church to help us get beyond this quagmire.

jesus christ said in ten commandments thou shall not adultery which means no sex outside marriage or no sex with another mans wife.

so simply tell me where are all chaste or faith full christian girls ? what is your answer ?

There are many chaste girls...and stay away from them.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
minasoliman
Merarches

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2014, 09:34:04 AM »

Considering that Hinduism is USUALLY (I recognize that there some variance) pantheistic, as well as pluralistic, I find this as nothing but atheism dressed in mythical belief.  If everything is true and everything is God, and there is no difference between all that exists, then there's no transcendence, no real divinity that is distinct from creation.  Therefore, the belief of any pantheistic religion becomes vain, and in essence atheistic because it does not believe in a real distinct divine nature that is different essentially from creation.  Creation becomes uncreated, and that is the essence of atheism.

Cackles
Moderated
Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian (Canada)

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »

Well your an idol worshopper, but that doesnt mean you entirely wrong.

So i cant say I disagree. I too wonder what religion people are following these days and often what kind of forum I'm posting on when 85% dont believe even believe God created them.

But i would say, that its hard for someone like yourself to be a Christian. It's very easy to be an idol worshopper and live of selfish motivations. Its hard to be a true Christian. I believe most are not complient with the first commanment - the hardest to follow.

The above post is intended for discussion purposes and is comprised of my personal opinion.
Tags: What even is this thread 
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: