Author Topic: I resign or wish to resign as teacher of the masses  (Read 187 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• OC.net guru
I resign or wish to resign as teacher of the masses
« on: January 28, 2017, 07:08:58 AM »
Teachers shall receive a stricter judgement that is shall find it harder to be saved but only some have the talent I ought to pray the Lord sends laborers His servants into His harvest
Many who prophesy in His name will be rejected because they drive people away so they are workers of iniquity
I think a fool is the person who does not seek the truth himself. Everyone must be concerned for himself first and is responsible for himself alone and also for other not to teach any heresy as fact
You can hope others will teach the truth with grace if their teaching is truth
Universal salvation is a possibility but I can not teach it as a possibility
If I taught it as a possibility I would be foolishly departing from wisdom when I consider my talks with my dad and I think I am misunderstanding him
he does not believe we should try to make the gospel seem more appealing but must teach others that they can't be saved without Christ though he seems to think we can believe God might save all I don't know if he accepts it as a hope or just that we can believe it because God can choose anything He wants but he does not seem to believe we can teach it as a possibility. He also says if you are a boss and your employee tells you he thinks you should not do something you think is good for the business won't you be angry with him for interfering in your business and mocking your judgements ? The same with God. You can ask Him respectfully as Abraham did calling himself dust and ashes but not teach something you insist the boss teaches

Good people who are non Christians might also be saved I wish to teach they are because of being maybe an influence for their immorality because of no hope though I am not responsible for them
But I don't think a non Christian can ever fulfill the commandments of the Lord unless He chooses to give the Holy Spirit to them because without regeneration through the Holy Spirit we are children of wrath
The Holy Spirit convicts the whole world of sin and the need for a redeemer just as Job who was a gentile who never heard about Jesus trusted that God would come to redeem Him by coming to earth

Why did the bible say let not many become teachers. The bible says also do not lay hands on anyone hastily which means some people may not be fitting for priesthood
Why then shouId we have any teachers since  they could all be bad. How can we trust God will find good teachers ?
Even the apostles who heard from Jesus could stumble but hopefully it is small with no affect on others and they corrected themselves and were not liable to judgement

If we are too strict or too loose in Christianity we become as wolves in sheep clothing.

I am not sure I can resign though because of the people I help with my preaching from suicide and all sin that leads to death. I consider my voice very powerful to stop such sins since I give my soul to my followers by bearing the responsibility of my preaching

I still believe suicide is unforgivable but I won't be here trying to save people and maybe making it worse for some. If a person is insane and commits suicide they will not be charged for the sin. An insane person I believe is someone who can not control his actions or I guess is someone who has not been convincingly shown that he will probably go to hell. Once again God will judge fairly so someone's judgement may seem unfair but God will show that it is not so we don't need to ask who is forgivable or not but not do anything He says is sin
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:27:06 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• OC.net guru
Re: I resign or wish to resign as teacher of the masses
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 10:08:59 AM »
I am going to try to never speak until I felt I have been given permission by God even if it is good. I hope I feel I am given permission since I sometimes have something I want to share that I learned which is helpful but I won't because I want to be absolutely sure I should speak.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:12:49 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:54:28 AM »
Good people who are non Christians might also be saved I wish to teach they are because of being maybe an influence for their immorality because of no hope though I am not responsible for them
But I don't think a non Christian can ever fulfill the commandments of the Lord unless He chooses to give the Holy Spirit to them because without regeneration through the Holy Spirit we are children of wrath
The Holy Spirit convicts the whole world of sin and the need for a redeemer just as Job who was a gentile who never heard about Jesus trusted that God would come to redeem Him by coming to earth

Note I never said they can be saved I wished to but I know it is wrong. You can see by my posts after this on this forum and elsewhere I do not teach non Christians are saved

An insane person I believe is someone who can not control his actions or I guess is someone who has not been convincingly shown that he will probably go to hell.

I did not explain my guess well

Suicide if commited when you know the truth without being deceived is unforgivable.
The same is true if one does not really want to know the truth before and after he was deceived and commits suicide.
I don't know if one can remain deceived if he had any desire for the truth
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:55:16 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline beebert

• Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Constantinople
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 05:18:47 AM »
Man is created in God's image. What is god? A creator. Therefore man's Purpose in life is to create and be creative. I believe man can take that road instead of salvation. I believe all the greatest artists even though they were not Christians, like Ludwig van Beethoven, Goethe, Pushkin etc were saved. After what they have done to humanity I dont Believe they are damned. Otherwise the majority of mankind's great artists are in hell. If that is the case I wonder why hell is so bad.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:21:48 AM by beebert »