OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 19, 2014, 11:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JEWISH TRADITIONS IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH  (Read 14329 times) Average Rating: 0
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2009, 01:43:08 AM »

I finally got time to look at the link offered up earlier to buttress the claim that the Soviet Revolution was "dominated by Jews".... Let me just say again that I have no argument over the fact that nearly all Jews in Russia sided with the Revolution. But there was an obviously anti-semitic implication to this pronouncement.

In any event, I went to the web page offered up http://www.christianparty.net/
There you will find a page with a list of Russian sounding names, some of which are recognizable as former Revolutionary Leaders. Others are just lists of names of God knows who. After most names is the word "JEW " after a few there is some other designation like "Russian" or next to Stalin "Georgian".But the point is clear: Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew .....

If you look further, you get the fuller picture. Not only were the leaders of the Russian Revolution nearly all "JEWS" but it seems that EVERYBODY this group dislikes is a...JEW !!!

John McCain... JEW !  His father, Admiral McCain...JEW..  President Roosevelt .. JEW !  Winston Churchill ... JEW ! George Bush... JEW ! Lenin .. JEW !

And for the grand finale... how to handle Hitler for a Russian Orthodox Audience.. He's a hard sell to the Russians so you cant appear to be on his side or have his ideas.. But these folks have found a novel solution... Ready for it??  Drum roll ( cause it's a good one)

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Ready

Set ?

They claim HITLER was "really"..... You guessed it... A JEW !!!!

So this whole argument about Jews in the Revolution needs to be put into the entire context of this Nut Case World View and dismissed for what it is, truth mixed with a bigger lie.. Always the strategy of the "Real" Evil One.

Defense rests your honor.

Is there anyone who was not a Jew or did not have  Jewish ancestry?

It depends what you mean. If you are referring to all moderate or liberal leaders of the modern era  they list them as all "Jews".. If you mean leaders of Soviet Russia they listed a few well known people as either Russian or Georgian.. It would be a tough sell to list Stalin as anything else.   

I didnt see any mention of the Pope but who knows, that accent could be evidence.
It was supposed to be a little joke. Anyway, speaking about Popes who are Jewish,  although the father of Pope John Paul II was an ethnic Pole, the story is that the mother of John Paul II, Emilia Kaczorowski - Emily Katz in English - was Jewish and that she was the daughter of Feliks Kaczowski, a businessman from Biala-Bielsko in Poland. Katz is a common surname amongst East European Jewish families. Emilia’s mother, the Pope’s grandmother, was Maria Anna Scholz. Scholz, or Schulze, is also a common surname among Jews, as is Rybicka, or Ryback, which is the surname of the Pope’s great-grandmother Zuzanna.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:43:52 AM by stanley123 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »

This story about the late John Paul II's mother's name "translating" as Emily Katz reminds me of a jest of my father's.  He would mention the "Famous Italian composer Joe Green".  Well that might be what Giuseppe Verdi would be in English, but it wasn't really his name and if someone seriously referred to him by that name it would be wrong. 

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: