OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 30, 2014, 04:25:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about the Father Vladika Lazar YouTube Series  (Read 1491 times) Average Rating: 0
Etsi

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

Always reflecting and reforming.

« on: June 24, 2009, 10:20:57 AM »

I've started the Vladika Lazar vs. the Baptist Manifesto series and figured I would post any questions here.  I do have one question to start.  (I'm haven't been SBC since I married and haven't been Baptist for many years, but there are still questions).

He states that the SBC view of sin is idolatrous...specifically, why or how?  He never goes into detail.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 10:42:26 AM »

Here is the website of Archbishop Lazar's little monastery in Canada http://www.new-ostrog.org/  and you'll find an e-mail address there.

I am sure he would not mind an enquiry from you.   He is a great communicator and enjoys people.   But he is often away on lecture tours so don't be surprised if there is no immediate reply from him.
Etsi

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

Always reflecting and reforming.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »

Thank you.  I will have to do that.

Tags: SBC  sin  Baptist Manifesto  Vladika Lazar 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: