1) Old Calendarists. Hard call. Several groups. Largest are the Synods of Chrysostomos II and the Matthewites, neither of which recognize anyone else per se. Met. Cyprian on the other hand is in communion with ROCOR, the True Orthodox CHurch of Bulgaria, and the True Orthodox Church of Romania.
2) The Ethiopian Church is part of the Oriental Orthodox Church, which is comprised of Armenians, Indians, Syrians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Copts.
3) Catacomb Church of Russia: which one? Most are in ROAC I assume but some are with ROCOR.
4) ROCOR: In communion with Serbia and partial communion with Jerusalem, although these relations are strained at times. Also in communion with the True Orthodox Churches (TOC) of Greece, Bulgaria, and Romania.
5) Russian Old Believers: one group is in ROCOR now, but there are two "main" groups not: the Synod of Met Alypy of Moscow (with a Bishop in Oregon), and the ones without priests. Neither is in communion with anyone.
Hope this helps!