Author Topic: Greek Easter (With Lemon!)  (Read 678 times)

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox OCA
Greek Easter (With Lemon!)
« on: April 22, 2009, 02:59:52 AM »
Found this on Fr. Joseph Honeycutt's Orthodixie blog.  Too funny!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXIWYdL8dU
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:02:08 AM by GabrieltheCelt »
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
  • Faith: Orthodox
Re: Greek Easter (With Lemon!)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:52 AM »
Hysterical! But why is there a coffee plunger on the table?? For shame! It should be a BRIKI!  :P :laugh: :laugh:
Am I posting? Or is it Schroedinger's Cat?

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Hysterical! But why is there a coffee plunger on the table?? For shame! It should be a BRIKI!  :P :laugh: :laugh:

Eh, they needed the "French Press" because they no have no electricity to make de cafe.  THen put in Briki.  Then tell fortunes!
"If you are going to serve the Lord, be prepared for times when you will be put to the test. Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Stay with the Lord; never abandon Him and you will be prosperous at the end of your days. Accept whatever happens to you. Even if you suffer humiliation, be patient. Gold is tested by fire and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation. Trust the Lord and He will help you. Walk straight in His ways and put your hope in Him. " Sir 2:1-6

Offline Schultz

• Christian. Guitarist. Scooterist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
  • Taxiarches
  • Scion of the McKeesport Becks.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
I went to college with this guy (real name Yannis Pappas).  One of our other forumites told me about this the other night and as I was watching it with my wife, I said, "You know, this guy is the spitting image of Yannis, a guy who lived on my floor in my sophomore and junior years."

Then I looked at the tags and there was his name.

He was certainly funny back then.  He has a ton of vids on youtube.  Even his very first standup experience is hilarious.
"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen