Author Topic: Greek Easter (With Lemon!)  (Read 552 times)

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
Greek Easter (With Lemon!)
« on: April 22, 2009, 02:59:52 AM »
Found this on Fr. Joseph Honeycutt's Orthodixie blog.  Too funny!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXIWYdL8dU
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:02:08 AM by GabrieltheCelt »
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
  • Faith: Orthodox
Re: Greek Easter (With Lemon!)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:52 AM »
Hysterical! But why is there a coffee plunger on the table?? For shame! It should be a BRIKI!  :P :laugh: :laugh:
No longer posting here. Anyone is welcome to email me at the address in my profile.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Hysterical! But why is there a coffee plunger on the table?? For shame! It should be a BRIKI!  :P :laugh: :laugh:

Eh, they needed the "French Press" because they no have no electricity to make de cafe.  THen put in Briki.  Then tell fortunes!
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Schultz

• Christian. Guitarist. Scooterist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
  • Taxiarches
  • Scion of the McKeesport Becks.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
I went to college with this guy (real name Yannis Pappas).  One of our other forumites told me about this the other night and as I was watching it with my wife, I said, "You know, this guy is the spitting image of Yannis, a guy who lived on my floor in my sophomore and junior years."

Then I looked at the tags and there was his name.

He was certainly funny back then.  He has a ton of vids on youtube.  Even his very first standup experience is hilarious.
"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen