OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 04:33:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the church's teaching on the jews  (Read 50615 times) Average Rating: 0
pasadi97
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »

So now we are when Word of God came to Earth to save humanity. He came to Israel and this is a reason for happiness and a great honor to Israel.

Historical perspective.

Roma Empire was allowed to conquer Judea by God.
One stupid decision was the trying to put a Roman eagle on the Judaic temple and this inflamed many Judaic people there.  So a small scale revolt ensued. So this grabed the attention of everybody.

On the other idea, the Passover was near the corner and we know what happen when Word of God was judged.

It was not an unanimously decision, it was not thought over, was a quick and bad decision. God knew about it from the time of

Zechariah 12:10:
Mourning for the One They Pierced
 10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

So, when God will have mercy over people of Judaism not becoming poor after death, this decision will be revisited by people of Judaism, they will cry over Word of God and will get baptized.

I really hope this day is today, 2000 years after that event.

So now going over Tanakh had a great problem.

Mesiah was supposed to come before their time and they were supposed to receive him which did not happen and this was a big problem reading from Tanakh. So a new book was created, Talmud that contain human teachings and most readings are done from this book.

Masoretic translations appeared that moved year 5500 with 1500 years however that year went away without nothing happening.

A new book means a new religion so we have new Judaism and such....

Protestant Bibles incorporated the changes of Masoretic texts so their years calculation are wrong.

What is worst than changing the religion through a book? Well, adding a new book and this happen by having adoption of Kabalah.

Ok, now done with New Judaism. Now going forward to Christianity or true development of Judaism.

So Jesus established Eastern orthodox Church in year 33 on Pentecost day. Most of the workings of the Church are in the World after death:
-transformation in children of God and entrance into heaven through baptism
-giving back to people immortality through Holy Communion
-ordination of priests and through ordination giving them ability to give people Holy Communion for eternal life
-confession for erasing sins
-holy unction
-power over sick angels
much more

Through councils Church become divided with Oriental Orthodox departing over nature of God.

Then we have year 1000 the schism.

Then in 1500 Protestantism arrived and some people formed new doctrine and most of the works of the Church in world after death were replaced by sermon, for example Holy Communion for eternal life so maybe protestants are even now dead like in the dead burrying their dead because the people establishing Protestantism like Calvin did not have a good theological education..

However the Church established b y Jesus in year 33, with the doctrine from year 33 is here and cicking offering the best advantages for the life after death. That is Eastern Orthodox Church.

What are the dangers of being in a Church other than Eastern Orthodox Church?

Some people say that in organizations other than the Church Holy Spirit does not come and thus people there have no real baptism thus no salvation.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 04:26:46 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #451 on: November 05, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »

So pray to God to be in Church with a valid baptism so you don't become beggar in after life and be allowed top Heaven. God knows where Church is and if it is outside Eastern orthodox Church.

Anyhow this is a tip. If sick angels came on your death bed ask immediately for Jesus to come and to save you like the thief on the cross and listen to his commands. As a priest he can baptize you, confess you and give you Holy Communion.

Luther and Calvin and other people can renounce to Holy Communion and to whatever they want however they can not ask Holy spirit come to their organizations. Even Pope as a man can not do that.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 04:38:25 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #452 on: November 05, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

Jews are going even today in sheol even if they had remorse.

Did the Sanhedrin act correctly, faithfully carrying out the law given to Israel by God through Moses?    This requires the death sentence for false prophets and blasphemy.  For example, Deuteronomy 18:20.

Our Saviour was, in the eyes of the High Priest and Sanhedrin, merely one of not a few false prophets who were common in Israel at that period.   They were regularly put to death even as the Lord was, after a trial before the Sanhedrin and then a Roman execution.  It is true that the charges of blasphemy brought against the Lord and which ensured His death were false, but the Sanhedrin was obliged (by God, through the divine revelation of Scripture) to apply the death penalty for blasphemy.

So they didn`t knew that he was the Son of God as some of the posters here asserted?

They did not know.   We learn this in the sacred writings of the New Testament.  The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Mark writes in chapter 14:

"And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death."

So the Sanhedrin judged him as they had already judged on not a few previous occasions the many false prophets and blasphemers and they sentenced him to death as was required by the Law of God.  According to their own understanding they were correctly applying the penalty required by the Law of Moses.

Fr Ambrose

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #453 on: November 05, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

We get the second chance by replaying the story of Adam and Eve under similar conditions in inverse sense. The key for a happy outcome is ask God and pray to God to force you make the best decision. Dear God please force me to salvation and show me the truth of all religions as you see them and please move me to the best religion and make me have what you know I need and happiness together here and for all eternities in after life.

There is a reason for this, for people to not know how Word of God looked like. Adam and Eve did not know who the devil is and for the reason of replaying the story of Adam and Eve story under the same conditions, people did not know how the Word of God looked .

I don't know if this makes sense. I think they did not know it in genuinely sense however they knew that Word of God is about to appear. The problem is now, after so many years the only man claiming to be Word of God is Jesus is not like we have to choose between different people.

We are replaying the story of Adam and Eve now, today in the inverse sense. We are supposed to eat from tree of Life found in Eastern orthodox Church near you. Tomorrow, the fruit of eternal life will be available.

You know it or now, right now YOU are in the story of ADAM and EVE being given the chance to overturn death and Hell. Play your chances wisely. ask God to make decision for you: Dear God please force me to salvation and show me the truth of all religions as you see them and please move me to the best religion and make me have what you know I need and happiness together here and for all eternities in after life. You have the chance to make this as your future: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMl_skX9ak

So:

Don't put yourself outside Heaven and return to god by not being baptized. A man had a car accident with 80miles/hr and went to the other side and he said the greatest pain is separation from God.
Don't keep death by remaining protestant and not getting Holy Communion.

You deserve the best and your allegiance is only to God. By making the wrong or not the best decision will not help country, continent, family, children and ssuch.

again on your dead bed if sick angels start taliking about Hell, Sheol and sujch call IMMEDIATELLY for JESUS and follow what he has to say.

May God bless everyone and may God save as many people as possible. As you see I ask you to ask God about where the truth is so please do that.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:10:14 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2011, 06:20:08 PM »

If you don't believe what I wrote don't spend time cursing and doing bad. However ask God.

May God bless you.

In Christianity there is no cursing and negative prayer however there is prayer for correcting people in error .
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:20:56 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »

The 2 books are Talmud that contains human teachings

Have you read any of the Talmud? Can you describe what it is in your own words?   How does it differ from the body of writings from the various early church fathers and hundreds of other people who don't always agree on various points of scripture or meaning, another body of "human teachings".

and Kaballah that some sites put it at sorcery

And some sites and people do not.  It is something that is not studied or done by most Jewish people. It is esoteric. What have you read about the Kaballah please?

"In the Old Testament, many Israelites lost their battle with Eastern mysticism. They blended Eastern mysticism with the teachings of the Torah. The metamorphosis of this is the Kabbalah". Sheldon Smith, Secrets Of The Kaballah, a Video Documentary, Part One, 2001.

"Eastern mysticism"?? What does that  mean and why should this person be trusted as to his opinion?  What do you know of his qualifications?  I've found one reference to him in a piece by Harrell Rhome, who was mentioned in a thread in the past few weeks.  He writes of conspiracies, "gnostic liberation" and pinched the cover art of a Larry Niven science fiction book to illustrate part of his page of articles among other things. What makes Mr. Smith any kind of expert? 

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #456 on: November 05, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

Most non christian religions make clear plain that all their people go to Hades, Sheol and such.

Will you please give some examples from those religions with clear sources on this, particularly that "all" go to Hades/Sheol?

How can you test that?
Go to a hospital and listen to what people say after they come from coma. Islam, hindus and such tell that they came from Hell, only baptized people tell of coming from heaven. This is such an important thing that people will not lie and maybe nobody will trust a religion that puts him to lie.

Your claim is not true, at least looking at the site you linked to which has Near Death Experience accounts from a number of people and from the few that I looked at including some people who were Jewish, the accounts are generally positive.  Here is a link to that section:
http://www.near-death.com/judaism.html
Please note, I am citing this to show that the claim about only baptized people is not accurate, and using your own source.

Also, would you please explain what you mean by "replaying" a story in an "inverse sense"?  I do not understand what you are trying to get across.  Thank you in advance.

Ebor

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:00:55 PM by Ebor » Logged

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #457 on: November 05, 2011, 09:41:03 PM »

Wikipedia Sheol shows this about judaism:
Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl) is the "grave", "pit", or "abyss" in Hebrew.[1][2] She'ol[3] is the earliest conception of the afterlife in the Jewish scriptures. It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life, and where they are "removed from the light of God" (see the Book of Job). In the Tanakh sheol is the common destination of both the righteous and the unrighteous flesh, as recounted in Ecclesiastes and Job.

"It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life," this suggest that judaism believes all their people go to Sheol. Did the people of judaism had it wrong?

The stories you are talking about does not show the destination. It is about begining of the travel .

Here is another story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Ns3D6Tpfs

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:57:54 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #458 on: November 05, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

Old greek religion speaks about Hades and does not speak about Heaven. Roman religion the same.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:56:20 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #459 on: November 05, 2011, 10:10:39 PM »

Wikipedia Sheol shows this about judaism:
Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl) is the "grave", "pit", or "abyss" in Hebrew.[1][2] She'ol[3] is the earliest conception of the afterlife in the Jewish scriptures. It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life, and where they are "removed from the light of God" (see the Book of Job). In the Tanakh sheol is the common destination of both the righteous and the unrighteous flesh, as recounted in Ecclesiastes and Job.

"It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life," this suggest that judaism believes all their people go to Sheol. Did the people of judaism had it wrong?

I'll have to check the context of what you have quoted, but I know about sheol and the Bible.

The stories you are talking about does not show the destination. It is about begining of the travel .

The stories you cited re Hindus  from the same site were also then, by *your* description the "beginning" and not the "destination".  The people that I linked to on that site recounted being in a place of light and peace not darkness and despair.  They did not say that "they came from Hell" to use your own words.

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #460 on: November 05, 2011, 10:20:44 PM »

Old greek religion speaks about Hades and does not speak about Heaven. Roman religion the same.

Greek religion did have a heaven equivalent in Elysium/the Elysian Fields  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium
Norse religion had Valhalla.
Some Buddhists hold to the Pure Land as a destination after death.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_Land_Buddhism

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #461 on: November 05, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »

Remind me please:

What does the Egyptian book of the departed say about Heaven?

If you read wikipedia, these are underworld like Elysian fields.

While I have not read Talmud or Kabalah I read description of these by people, some not friends or cheerleaders of these books. What struck me were some sentences:
1. Spirit of God departed from us. So if spirit of God was not with people writting these books are they not human teachings?
2. If God and sages disagree, sages are right and this looks like a sign of deception to me. Same that God is inspired by Talmud.
3.Somebody, Judaic while reading Kabalah felt like being departed from God and getting hope in passwords, spells and knowledges. Spells are sign of sorcery. Prayer is the communication with God not spells, formulas and such.

You look around you people studying Kabalah. How many are struck with misfortune?

If God was happy with what happen with Word of God why red fluid on food several times on year? Since the time of Word of God?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:51:18 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #462 on: November 05, 2011, 10:46:40 PM »

Um, why should we dwell on what the pre-Christian Egyptians thought?

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #463 on: November 05, 2011, 10:50:00 PM »

To prove that pre Christian religions did not offer entrance to heaven.

Don't believe me. Ask God through prayer since God knows everything.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:52:50 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #464 on: November 05, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »

Remind me please:

What does the Egyptian book of the departed say about Heaven?

You mean the "Egyptian Book of the Dead"?  I'd have to look it up.  But there was a view that there was a judgment of good and evil and an afterlife.  That's why bodies were mummified and grave goods were put in tombs. 

If you read wikipedia, these are underworld like Elysian fields.

I assure you.  I did read the wikipedia article and more besides.  Are you saying that the "underworld" is the significant word?  The concept of a place "under" the surface of the planet Earth?  As opposed to being "up" in the sky?  The idea of the "Three Story Universe"?  http://www.religioustolerance.org/cosmo_bibl1.htm   

What is the important point to you?  Location/direction or the idea of places of bliss and despair?

While I have not read Talmud or Kabalah I read description of these by people, some not friends or cheerleaders of these books.

So your posts on them are based on second-hand if not third-hand opinions rather than reading the original sources yourself?
Then how do you know if the people that you read are really telling the truth about them?  Would them not being "friends or cheerleaders" perhaps indicate some kind of bias? 

What struck me were some sentences:
1. Spirit of God departed from us. So if spirit of God was not with people writting these books are they not human teachings?
2. If God and sages disagree, sages are right and this is a sign of deception. Same that God is inspired by Talmud.
3.Somebody, Judaic while reading Kabalah felt like being departed from God and getting hope in passwords, spells and knowledges. Spells are sign of sorcery. Prayer is the communication with God not spells, formulas and such.

Where are these sentences from?  If from the second/third/? hand sources how do you know that what "struck you" was really anything truthful about the Talmud or the Kabbalah?  "Somebody, Judaic"? that's not a real person but a nebulous suggestion imo. 

You look around you people studying Kabalah. How many are struck with misfortune?

And how many might not be struck with misfortune?  Do you have anyone in particular in mind?  I don't know anyone that I know might be studying Kabbalah.  From my understanding it is a serious esoteric subject and not for public flaunting.  The popular presentation (Madonna and such) is not, according to serious Jewish authorities the real  or right thing.

Ebor

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2011, 11:16:52 PM »

If God was happy with what happen with Word of God why red fluid on food several times on year? Since the time of Word of God?

Huh Huh  What are you writing about?  Vague unspecific yet somewhat dire questions can't be answered without knowing what supposed real event you are referring to...

And "Time of Word of God"?  when/what is that?  Would you please be more clear and specific in your posts? 

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2011, 11:19:51 PM »

Red fluid on food? Does somebody have a chipped tooth?

primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2011, 05:42:15 PM »

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »

Thanks for the chuckle, Primuspilus.  Smiley

That particular "red fluid" shows up a lot in our house (one child seems to consider it a side dish).  But I'd guess that it isn't what Pasadi97 was referring to.

I wish that she/he would *explain* it as it seems that its supposed to be an important point but right now there's no reference or sense to it.  I'll admit to wondering if Pasadi97's first language isn't English so there's something lost in translation or something.

Ebor

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #469 on: November 08, 2011, 04:36:01 AM »

My goal here is to tell people where extra life is, not one day, two days however eternal number of days. A quality life, see the revolutionary angels will be possibly very poor if they don't return very poor, they can not offer a drop of water from themself , they will be probably in impossibility of movement and of helping themself much less others so people joining them in sorcery may join the beggar crowd in after life and may inherit from the torments of the sick angels, anyhow I want to tell everybody where quality life is in after life and if you like owning your own apartment , having your own car and enjoying quality l;ife in after life, then you are already an Eastern Orthodox Christian, already baptised and communed and helping the poor.

Lets discuss dirt another time and if you want to find dirt ask God through prayer and you'll find out.

For 2000 years since Heaven is in reach, people of judaism are at the doors of Heaven not being able to enter because requires the walk into the waters of baptism, remember Red Sea, and they don't seem to have the courage to do that.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:10:53 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #470 on: November 10, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »

If you do good and giove to the poor, what you give cames with you in Hell or in Heaven wherever you go.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

« Reply #471 on: November 10, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

If you do good and giove to the poor, what you give cames with you in Hell or in Heaven wherever you go.
And you have something to back this up I suppose?

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #472 on: November 11, 2011, 12:11:07 PM »

My goal here is to tell people where extra life is

But you post things without explaining them.  You have written of things that you then admit you do not know anything about on a personal first-hand level such as the Talmud. 

You have written things that apparently to you have some great meaning or significance like the "red fluid" and seem to expect people to answer them.  But when people ask for some kind of explanation of just what you are referring to you don't reply but change the subject or just don't answer at all.  The "red fluid" is supposed to be some kind of important "sign" about/against some (all?) Jewish people that YOU think is significant.  But what if it doesn't exist at all?  What are you meaning to say  here please? 

What has "dirt" got to do with anything in this thread?  Will you please explain your thinking?

the revolutionary angels will be possibly very poor if they don't return very poor

What does this refer to?  What are "revolutionary angels" and how can angels be "poor"?   What is your first language please?  Maybe someone here knows it and can help you with some terms that may not translate well in to English.

For 2000 years since Heaven is in reach, people of judaism are at the doors of Heaven not being able to enter because requires the walk into the waters of baptism, remember Red Sea, and they don't seem to have the courage to do that.

Courage?  What has "courage" to do with anything?  A person who is a practicing religious Jew does not believe that Jesus was the Messiah so they are not Christian. 

With respect but slightly frustrated at your lack of response to questions

Ebor

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #473 on: November 13, 2011, 10:37:53 AM »

There is a book that details all the dirt of new religion called today judaism written by a former rabbi that he said he had many tears writting that book  however he did it I believe out of love of his people . His name is Neofit Cavsocalvitiu and he had the courage to defy all human curses that actually have maybe no power because he found the will of God. You have to find that book to read it and I mention that book because people of New judaism need to know the truth of what they are doing , MANY THINGS BEING HIDEN EVEN FOR THEM, and again we need not hate people , we need love people , unconditional love and pray for them so they will be able to see Paradise. Everybody should be able to see heaven, to regain immortality and to be happy.

Since I was in a bad position being misguided myself I can not throw rocks at anybody.

When I see people misguided sometime I see me as I was in past while doing yoga. I was fortunate enough that somebody had the guts to stand in front of me, even if I almost physically beat him, and to tell me the truth.Thanks God for him. How come I could not do sorcery and follow God in the same time ? after he scared me so bad , now I know that eastern religions are sorcery and that doing that puts your soul in great danger. So he scared me that next yoga meeting I prayed, God if is something wrong with this show me and protect me and then the instructor came to me and he told me to do exercise and he was very upset. I took this as a sign and this was last meeting. I recommend the above prayer to people of New Judaism and of Eastern Religions.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:08:36 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #474 on: November 13, 2011, 01:28:59 PM »

There are some people you simply can't take seriously.  Roll Eyes

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »

There is a book that details all the dirt of new religion called today judaism written by a former rabbi that he said he had many tears writting that book  however he did it I believe out of love of his people . His name is Neofit Cavsocalvitiu

Have you personally read this book? I've done a bit of a search on this name and have found a Facebook page with the name with a lot of material in another language and a lot of dubious things.  I also found using Google translation a work in Romanian that refers to a person with that name who was alive in 1803 and supposedly wrote a book which is theoretically what is the rest of the document. But I can't read it so whether there is anything that is true here is unknown. The person who was putting this work out in 1938 was a "Dr. Marin Popescu".  The only person I can find of that name is Romanian athlete born in 1973.

From the introduction in English the book seems to be about the Blood Libel.   Is that what you were referring to when you wrote about "red fluid"?  Why won't you explain what you were trying tell us about? 

I followed a couple of other lines of inquiry and the main idea has been the old lie that Jewish people use blood from Christians for matzo and other purpose. This is a lie.  Matzo for Passover can have ONLY flour and water. Nothing else.  But this historic falsehood has been used to cause violence against Jewish people for many centuries. 

I have looked at the Facebook page with that name and it has various posts, a few in English but others in I'd guess Romanian though I don't know for sure, that are directed against Judaism.  The owner's affiliation is "Crestinism-ortodox".  Some of what I read looks like things that you have posted here.  Are you using it for a source?

To be blunt.  Your claim that a person by this name ever really existed or that he really was a rabbi is not verified at the moment and the purported book is dubious in its origin and seems to be about a lie.

Also your phrase "all the dirt of new religion called today judaism" shows a bias so in a way you are "throwing rocks" at others.  Judaism isn't "new" and in English "all the dirt" means negative or bad things.

When I see people misguided

Are people "misguided" if they don't believe as you do or agree with you without question?

I'm not sure I understand the rest of your post.  Are you saying that someone threatened you into some form of Christianity?

Frankly, how is anything that you have written "the church's teaching on the Jews"?  I've seen a lot of unsupported claims and vague unexplained things that are supposed to be dire and important but that you won't or can't make more clear. 

Why won't you answer people's questions here about things that you write?

Ebor

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

Well according with the science of history there was a former rabbi, high rank rabbi that found the truth, orthodox christianity, and described his religion to help his people find the truth. I believe that the person living in 1803 is the right one. The book describes also the truth of orthodoxy compared with protestantism and also he comes with idea that the acceptance of Jesus has something to do with russians comming from Ephraim and such. Anyhow since I did not live in 1803 I am not able to tell that that person truly existed. what I can say is that according with science named history he existed.

Because you asked, when Jesus was executed Pilate told people of Judaism that he is washing his hand and that whatever sin cames out of it he is free of it. The people in public square agreed with that saying something like that the blood may come onto their children so every time season changes blood comes on food of people of judaism . This I was reffering to. I believe that by transfering to Christianity this will end.

Anyhow today in my Church I have touched the icon of soldier Loginus that put the spear into lung of Word God . Having icon in Church means that he is saint and this happen because he was baptised and baptism erases all the sins. So don't be dicouraged by what happened in the past. You can get well by being baptised.

I did came today to bring some cookies. Lets not forget what people of Judaism have done for humanity, for bringing people and God closer and in my Church , being part of true new Judaism, the icons of first 12 prophets are honored with icons of 12 Apostles.

And lets rememebr that Wod of God has been incarnated not into Romanian nation, or US nation however into Jewish nation and this tells much.

May God bless everbody.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:16:30 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »

Passport to heaven.

On the second World war there was a swedish diplomat that went into Hungaria saving jews. He would give them swedish passports thus saving them.

This is my passport to Heaven. In Heaven, Romania having true faith has a great place close to God so getting diplomatic passport can help a lot. This is the passport and what you have to say. When dying pray this:
Jesus, please came and take my soul the same way you took the soul of thief on the cross and bring it to Heaven. Please give me what you know I need. Amen.

If Jesus comes which is impossible according with other religions, then you know that Christianity is true and you have to follow whatever Word of God teaches you. So this is Romanian Diplomatic Passport to Heaven. Don't loose it.If you are asked which part of Heaven you want, please choose Romanian part.

To Word of God has been given all the power to judge and to decide where soul will go after death. This has been already decided and not believing that can not help.Jesus is Eastern orthodox Priest and can baptise, confess and commune and if you have other faith than Eastern Orthodoxy please use this passport as well.

May God bless everybody.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:09:47 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »

Well according with the science of history

The science of history is based on real verifiable facts and information and documents and items. Things that are not vague, or just suggestions or  lacking in real names and dates as much as possible. "Neofit" or Neophyte Cavsocalvitiu may be some local fable or the book that you say he wrote could have been written by someone else as an anti-Jewish work.  What was his name before he supposedly became a Christian, do you know? 

there was a former rabbi, high rank rabbi that found the truth, orthodox christianity, and described his religion to help his people find the truth. The book describes also the truth of orthodoxy compared with protestantism and also he comes with idea that the acceptance of Jesus has something to do with russians comming from Ephraim and such.

Have you read this book?  Do you have real first hand knowledge of what it says?  Where can copies be found and are there any translations in to other languages?  Frankly the Russians/Ephraim idea sounds suspiciously has having an ethnic or political motivation.  Can you quote the book with real citations?

That is part of doing Real History: evidence and support for ones statements.

Because you asked, when Jesus was executed Pilate told people of Judaism that he is washing his hand and that whatever sin cames out of it he is free of it. The people in public square agreed with that saying something like that the blood may come onto their children so every time season changes blood comes on food of people of judaism . This I was reffering to. I believe that by transfering to Christianity this will end.

Have you personally seen this?  Do you personally know any people who are practicing Jews?    Have you only read or heard about it? and if so from what kind of source? 

I don't think that I'm going out on a limb here to say that that is a false report, a fabrication, a fable, a tale that was concocted to impute some kind of "miraculous" sign against Jewish human beings.  Is this unproven superstition supposed to be part of the "church's teaching on the Jews"?

I do not believe that.

Anyhow today in my Church I have touched the icon of soldier Loginus that put the spear into lung of Word God . Having icon in Church means that he is saint and this happen because he was baptised and baptism erases all the sins. So don't be dicouraged by what happened in the past. You can get well by being baptised.

I know the story of Longinus and that the name comes from the Gospel of Nicodemus because the soldier in the New Testament Gospels that pierces Jesus' side is not named. 

I am not "discouraged" by the past.  Why would you think that I am, please and what do you mean by it?  The real past, the  truth of history is important
for Christianity, both the good and the bad that really happened to real Human Beings of whatever faith.   

And I was baptized when I was an infant... not EO but I am a baptized Christian.

With respect,

Ebor

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2011, 10:36:39 PM »

On the second World war there was a swedish diplomat that went into Hungaria saving jews. He would give them swedish passports thus saving them.

Raoul Wallenberg, taken into custody by the Russians and reported to have died in Moscow in 1947
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Wallenberg

Names and dates and support for one's statements is part of the real science of history.

As for the rest of your post I think that there is more to EO than just Romanian...

Jesus is Eastern orthodox Priest

Huh Undecided 

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #480 on: November 13, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »

P.S.

Thank you for explaining what you were referring to when you wrote about "red fluid", by the way.

When one is trying to understand what another person is trying to write/say answering questions and giving explanations is a great help.

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #481 on: November 13, 2011, 11:32:18 PM »

Anyhow since I did not live in 1803 I am not able to tell that that person truly existed. what I can say is that according with science named history he existed.

I think that you added this sentence after my reply to the post.  So you do mean the book that is supposed to have been written in 1803?  Thank you for making that clear.  Have you actually read the book?  The one place I found said that it had been re-published in 1938 and (I think) 2002.  The introduction that did translate into English mentioned Adolf Hitler and Germany more than once, so that is an indication of a later edition than an original 1803 copy.

However, it is not "according with science named history that he existed". It is possible that someone used the story to make the work seem older or to give it a background.  It's been known to happen that forgeries are claimed to be authentic.  Where did you hear or read about this man?  What facts where given such as dates or places or other names?  Maybe he was a real human being or maybe the whole thing is made up.  Particularly since from what little I could follow the book is supposed to show that the "Blood Libel" is true, which it is not.

Ebor

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2011, 07:15:01 AM »

There was somebody in Hell with blood around him and being asked why there is blood around him he said he knew sbout something wrong and did not tell and he was found guilty of not telling and of people dying and arriving to the wrong place as a result of him not telling. human curses can not bring trouble to you.

I was thinking you are from judaism and that you need know what I know.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:16:26 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #483 on: November 15, 2011, 03:22:58 PM »

There was somebody in Hell with blood around him and being asked why there is blood around him he said he knew sbout something wrong and did not tell and he was found guilty of not telling and of people dying and arriving to the wrong place as a result of him not telling. human curses can not bring trouble to you.

What does this have to do with the discussion?  and, I'm sorry, your tales of "someone" where do they come from?  Folk tales?  Sermons?  someone told someone else who told a cousin of a friend of someone else?   You seem to think that they are significant, but sometimes they don't make sense or apply to the discussion.

I was thinking you are from judaism and that you need know what I know.

How did you get the idea that I was Jewish? 

Ebor

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #484 on: November 15, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »

Huh

What?

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #485 on: November 15, 2011, 08:00:16 PM »

I think the problem here is that people are reading Pasadi's posts while sober. Wait for one of those "Wine allowed" days during the fast, then enjoy.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:02:41 PM by Iconodule » Logged

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #486 on: November 15, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »

Aha. That could do it.   Smiley

primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #487 on: November 16, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »

yeah, every Pasadi post makes me scratch my head.....

PP

Gregory the Great

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #488 on: November 17, 2011, 01:10:29 AM »

People in the past and even in present go to death and come back. One such person, while in near death experience, did explain that he saw a person with blood around him because he did not tell others what he knew.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #489 on: November 17, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »

People in the past and even in present go to death and come back. One such person, while in near death experience, did explain that he saw a person with blood around him because he did not tell others what he knew.

People bleed in an in-between world?  Huh

What?

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #490 on: November 17, 2011, 01:25:00 AM »

This was in Hell and a person there had blood around him, not sure if bleeding.

I am tired, anyhow wine may help....

If you ask God through prayer to tell you something , then is better to be prepared to hear things you may not like, not to put yourself to shame however to make them visible so these things can be corrected.Also you may hear thing you don't believe to be true like today I did not believe something to be possible and I hit a car while trying to run from it.Nothing serious.

What I am writting is my understanding of the subject not necessarily the Eastern Orthodox Church view. Anyhow I am giving a lot of info to help people get eternal life and entrance to Heaven.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 01:34:21 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2011, 01:26:18 AM »

Sorry to hear that. Get some rest.   Smiley

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:25 AM »

The idea is that when you don't know something pray to find the answer and that finding the answer to be usefull for you and also be prepared that sometime to be outraged by answer because God's ways are not our ways and God thinking is not our thinking. It happen to me several times and I believe it happen to others as well.

In the end for people of Judaism God is master and for Christians God is Father since through Baptism people have a new birth from God and he promised Christians that as a Father he will provide good things when asked to provide something. Now things that are good may not look good at our FIRST examination. As people , people of judaism, islam, hindu and such have from adam and Eve death and interdiction to enter Heaven. Christians , having birth from God and being children of God have death and this interdiction to enter heaven erased.

As children of God we had been commanded to bring baptism, that is entrance to heaven and eternal life everywhere , anyhow some societies like India, China, Islam had very good defense of their ideas even if these ideas were wrong or not necessarily wrong maybe not providing what people needed aka eternal life and netrance to Heaven and for example hindus are crying when dying because they may go to a bad neighborhood. Some stories can be found on google for "hindu near death experiences". This is a possible destination for non christian people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-VlJnDvuw

This is where Christians can end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxU3LDDMeaM

The Church that has preserved the teachings of Christianity from year 33 to today is Eastern orthodox Church and unfortunatelyy for example Protestantism looks like may have renounced food for eternal life.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:38:12 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:35 AM »

What I meant is that in some parts of the world people defended succesfully this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-VlJnDvuw
and people of this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxU3LDDMeaM could not prevail.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »

That still doesn't make any sense.

Tags: Messianic Judaism 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: